2009.04.09 - George Anthony Deposition (video link included)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the Part 2 video working again.

Mitnick is saying he's ending the deposition and going to the judge to get some clear parameters. George is laughing at him.

This is at Part 2, 13 minutes, 30 seconds.

George is saying he doesn't want to go before a judge, he wants to complete the deposition now.

Mitnick calling for a break to let everybody 'cool down'. George says no, he doesn't want a break, puts microphone back on.

What a hot mess.

I keep having to take a break. I don't know how I'm going to listen to Cindy's deposition.

ETA: Mitnick is giving holy he!! to Conway for not preparing his client. His voice is raised. Going on and on. He's really hot.

I can't even watch this whole thing. It really has me boiling !! Has GA been hitting the wrong medicine cabinet? Is he taking CA's meds?

The more I watch the sicker this whole case makes me. Poor Caylee - no one from that family is looking out for HER best interest, for HER justice, for HER peace. It's all about saving face and protecting Casey. I can't imagine the fights that happened in front of that poor child during her short 2 years of life. Caylee, justice will be served!!!!! Your best interest will be put forth and you have already found peace with your creator.

ETA: George, just because you wear a Caylee pin doesn't mean you are honoring her memory.

I haven't finished the whole transcript but GA is an ugly person. A very, very ugly person inside. He's being such a.....a..................OH! I can't say it, I'll get banned! His attitude is so wrong. Can he not think about what's right for Caylee?

Remember when John Allen questioned DC about George telling the detectives to get the f*ck out of his house and complaining about the house being messed up? John Allen couldn't get over how GA behaved this way when they were only trying to bring justice to Caylee's killer.

(transept re: What was going on the last time you saw your granddaughter)

GA: I'm not going to discuss the last thought of my granddaughter, last thought I had and last time I saw her.

Q: I didn't ask your last thought.

GA: Yes you did...yes you did....You asked me the last --don't do that to me sir.

DRAMA!!!!!!! A great method of changing the question and focus around. George is using his whole bag of tricks to keep everything going in circles.
and
Mr. Mitnik, will you please stop giving him the finger! This is a serious matter and I can hardly keep a straight face.
:biglaugh:

he is doing nothing but hurting the case for his daughter

not sure if he understands this

not only is the KILLER a LIAR but the whole family seems to have a problem with the truth

What do you expect from a family from the planet Iamaliar :D

Oh my particular part about this whole thing
Metnick asks " Do you have a belief, who would be on your list that did this?"
And GA answers "I'm not going to discuss anything about my daughter further with you"

OMG! Big OOOPPPS on George. Why don't you just come right out and say it " I believe my daughter did murder her child and tried to frame ZG." Did anyone else catch this?

Mitnick is saying he's ending the deposition and going to the judge to get some clear parameters. George is laughing at him.
Wow. That's just nasty. This is even worse than I thought it'd be.

I wonder how long it will take for a judge to rule on whether or not the questions have to be answered. It already seems like it's been a while since Lee's depo and still no ruling on whether he's allowed to skip the questions he skipped.

What the heck is the point of being sworn in (in a civil case) if it means nothing and you can lie (or at least change your story) without running into any legal problems?

I can't even watch this whole thing. It really has me boiling !! Has GA been hitting the wrong medicine cabinet? Is he taking CA's meds?

Nope. This is the real George. The George that has always been this way and always will be.

I don't know if I will watch the deposition when the tape shows it better somewhere else.
Just watching it for 5 mins. made me so angry! I never took his "suicide" attempt seriously, but after watching him here I am more convinced than ever it was faked.
The arrogance of these people is so unbelievable. What a *advertiser censored*.

I hope he is reading this forum. George, you should be ashamed to show your face in public after this farce!

Remember when John Allen questioned DC about George telling the detectives to get the f*ck out of his house and complaining about the house being messed up? John Allen couldn't get over how GA behaved this way when they were only trying to bring justice to Caylee's killer.

I remember this well. George's exact words were "take your flunkies and get out of my house". I was so happy that Allen made a point of getting that statement into the deposition. As a matter of fact, he repeated it a few times and wanted to know from DC who exactly George was referring to. George really needs to start wearing a diaper on his head.

"Possibly"... wth? "Possibly"?

Yes or no, George!!

This is at Part 2, 13 minutes, 30 seconds.

George is saying he doesn't want to go before a judge, he wants to complete the deposition now.

Mitnick calling for a break to let everybody 'cool down'. George says no, he doesn't want a break, puts microphone back on.

What a hot mess.

I keep having to take a break. I don't know how I'm going to listen to Cindy's deposition.

ETA: Mitnick is giving holy he!! to Conway for not preparing his client. His voice is raised. Going on and on. He's really hot.

TY so much BeanE. Can't listen right now, so your play-by-play is great.

What do you expect from a family from the planet Iamaliar :D
:crazy:
they are so stupid and i mean just plain old not intelligent at all

my goodness - never seen anything like it :crazy:

The more I watch the sicker this whole case makes me. Poor Caylee - no one from that family is looking out for HER best interest, for HER justice, for HER peace. It's all about saving face and protecting Casey. I can't imagine the fights that happened in front of that poor child during her short 2 years of life. Caylee, justice will be served!!!!! Your best interest will be put forth and you have already found peace with your creator.

So sad to really know that now ......... seeing the angry, hostile, explosive temperaments of all those living in the house with her. Poor little baby.

He had to go outside on the back porch, didn't he? He called Det. Allen an Azzhole, IIRC?

I swear, I have had some small sympathy for this man all along, but I am struggling hard now to not call him some choice names myself.

GA was my last hope for human decency in that family, do any of the A's want justice for a dead baby!!! This is disgusting.....:furious::furious: I hope they can live with themselves after this...at least we know where KC gets her smugness from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper