2009.04.09 - George Anthony Deposition (video link included)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CLASSIC Anthonyism

George lectures the attorney on his pronounciation:

10 Q And if I'm correct, you never laid eyes on
11 anyone named Zenny that was a baby-sitter in your life?
12 A Pronunciation, sir, is Zanny. No, sir.
13 Q Zanny.
14 A Instead of Zenny, what you're saying, so I
15 guess you have to pronunciate things a little bit better,
16 sir, for people to understand you.

17 Q I don't want to confuse you

From now on, I'm going to prounciate more carefully......:rolleyes:

No, very, very smart on Mitnick's part. He is sealing George into the pronunciation. I think that was a more key exchange than it looks on the surface.

You will all appreciate that George is caught in a clear lie about believing his daughter was employed at Universal. They reference, and read a direct quote from his earlier conversation (under oath) with LE where he brings up the suspicions he had for the past two years that she was not working. Another mistruth.

Yes, George messed up here.
I think they would be better off to just state....

"We THOUGHT or BELIEVED Casey was working at the time and using a nanny she referred to as Zanny. We NOW can not locate THAT particular Zanny/Zenaida. (if they want to hang on to that story for trial)
We now know is was not working so we are unsure as if she used a nanny. At any point, this is not the ZFG as she does not fit the description."

George messed that one up for sure.

Geez...I am on page 26...GA is reminding me of my 8 yo when he is trying to get out of something...

I am getting dizzy with GA's explanations:eek::eek::eek::waitasec: of what he can and can't answer...

Good Lord!!! :eek: George has ATTITUDE!!!

I'm sorry, the whole situation isn't funny, but when GA suggested that JM was giving him the finger every time he adjusted his glasses, I had to stop and laugh. Then JM says that he'll use his pinky from then on so there's no confusion.

George has to be hostile and lie, Cindy is right there watching and TAPING his every move, if he betrays her its over...
I understand the family dynamics...George can't help himself...

All the more reason to not have respect for this man, anymore... if his lying is just part of kowtowing to Cindy, then he deserves nothing but condemnation for not having a backbone.

No, very, very smart on Mitnick's part. He is sealing George into the pronunciation. I think that was a more key exchange than it looks on the surface.

Hmmm ..... so Mitnik deliberately mispronounced (or should I say, mispronounciated) the name Zanny ? Why is sealing George on the pronunciation so significant ?

I have never seen this side of George before! If he's acting like this, I can only imagine how Cindy will be.

I'm sorry, the whole situation isn't funny, but when GA suggested that JM was giving him the finger every time he adjusted his glasses, I had to stop and laugh. Then JM says that he'll use his pinky from then on so there's no confusion.

Just got there...I can't believe this...does GA think this is a joke?

If GA believes that there IS a Zany babysitter...why aren't they looking for her????

George has to be hostile and lie, Cindy is right there watching and TAPING his every move, if he betrays her its over...
I understand the family dynamics...George can't help himself...

OOooooooh! I didn't know that. Wow, well that explains alot then!

wow. george is acting like a complete *advertiser censored*.

OMG, the smug responses! How rude is GA! I am just floored. I hadn't seen GA in this light before....how disgusting

What is his problem? Is he not thinking? (Uh, how could he possibly not know Casey stole money when she took some from her grandfather's assisted living fund?) I cannot believe Brad Conway coached him to answer in this way.

This will hurt George in the long run - and Casey. Can you imagine when George is a witness in court telling lies, and all the prosecution has to do is show the conflicting transcripts of law enforcement interviews, depositions, etc. They will point to date, page number, line number. Oops! Absolutely no credibility as a witness - jurors won't miss that.

George looks and sounds like such a putz ..

L O S E R ..

Hmmm ..... so Mitnik deliberately mispronounced (or should I say, mispronounciated) the name Zanny ? Why is sealing George on the pronunciation so significant ?

Relevant if ZFG uses Zanny as nickname, vs. Zenny. :blowkiss:

A Zenaida might be a Zenny, not a Zanny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper