2009.04.09 - George Anthony Deposition (video link included)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Yep, none of these facts were mentioned. It's like it never ever happened...........

Q Were there incidences in the year leading up
Page 17
GAnthony-rough.txt
5 to the disappearance where your daughter had taken money,
6 to your knowledge, that didn't belong to her?

7 A Not going to answer that.
8 MR. CONWAY: That's irrelevant. There are
9 criminal charges pending against her. It's going to
10 affect the ability of her to get a fair trial so
11 we're not going to answer that question in this
12 forum.
13 BY MR. MITNIK:
14 Q Just so we're clear so you can think about the
15 wisdom of taking that positions, the relevance here is
16 that if she's having to take money from others, then how
17 in the world does she have money to pay for a baby-sitter
18 once a week or every week, and it is highly relevant to
19 this case. So I'm going to ask one more time and see if
20 you want to answer the question so we don't have to come
21 back on another day because I know you'd probably rather
22 not on a motion to compel.
23 Was your daughter taking money that did not
24 belong to her from others, to your knowledge, in the year
25 leading up to this?

>Rough Draft - 22
1 A I'm not answering that.
2 Q You refuse to answer it?
3 A Take it any way you want to take it. Refuse
4 it. I'm not answering it. It's no concern about this
5 lady down here, sitting down here. It's no concern.

His answer is already on record in LE's interview. He simply should have answered the question. :confused:

Well, if you think that now then this will seem like a tea party to you once we get to trial...

I just can't imagine either George or Cindy being civil at the trial, I try to picture them both in a tightly controlled atmosphere, not allowed to finger point, or answering questions with questions......ripping their mics off of their clothes.......nope. I just can't picture them behaving.
Conway has his work cut out for him.

Their lawyer was on NBC this morning saying all ZG wants is fame and fortune out of this.

Consider this:
1. The suit is a mere 15000
2. Conway is all OVER television with his pro-bono work for them.

So who is in this for fame and fortune I ask?

It seemed to me that BC was deliberately pushing his head into the video shots at time. I don't remember seeing anywhere near as much of Lee's attorney. Infact, I'm not sure I saw his face at all during the depo.

BTW - anyone know what happened to the questions Lee wouldn't answer ?

GA is not sincere in his "apology" to ZFG, nor his handshake. That was more of the Anthony manipulation at work.

The A's are grifters and I wouldn't put my purse down in their house. IYKWIM

But the thing is they are not fooling anyone!! Well, oops, my bad I guess there are like maybe 12 people who are still fooled by them.. but for the most part, they are not manipulating anyone anymore- Cindy doesn't seem to realize it yet though. She's a dummy just like her own brother says- she expects people to believe her and assumes they do.

When the lawyer said to her "You sure know your dates and times well, huh?" She thought he was being nice when he was really insulting her. It seemed to me he was telling her that when she had to turn to her lawyer to ask for a date and time earlier in the interview, he knew that meant whatever it was didn't happen because if it did she'd remember the date and time.

Cindy, I knew what you were from the day Casey went to jail and called home and you were all excited about your news shows.
I was raised by a woman just like you, I could about smell you through the TV screen. I can see right through you... I know what motivates you and I know each of your games and why you play them. I am far from alone-there are many of us that were smothered by women like you. You are NOT fooling anybody, honest!

YOU are looking like a total idiot and I suggest you listen to your own mother and stop. There is nothing you can do for Casey now, the damage is done, she's plain f^cked but it's not to late to fix yourself. It's about time there starts being a bit of honesty here.. for Caylee's sake...even I know this!

Poor George. He can't pronounce "pronunciated". He says "it's proNOUNCiated Zany: Zanny".

Now we know that the name Zany is said with a long a, as in the word zany. So George is spelling it wrong, but saying it as Zanny, and pronunciating, or pronouncing "pronunciated" incorrectly as "proNOUNCiated". ~snort~ He's so confused.

The lawyer is saying Zany instead of Zanny. ~sigh~ What a fiasco.

Poor George. He can't pronounce "pronunciated". He says "it's proNOUNCiated Zany: Zanny".

Now we know that the name Zany is said with a long a, as in the word zany. So George is spelling it wrong, but saying it as Zanny, and pronunciating, or pronouncing "pronunciated" incorrectly as "proNOUNCiated". ~snort~ He's so confused.

The lawyer is saying Zany instead of Zanny. ~sigh~ What a fiasco.

LOLOLOL!! I was dying listening to him, Cindy too - no wonder Casey sounds so immature & ignorant, it’s in the genes!!

:floorlaugh:

Funny, but there is no "z" sound in Spanish, is there?

I don't know many Spanish speaking people but while interviewing a young lady from Mexico, she gave me her home address on Senate St. There is no Senate St., so I asked her to write it for me. She wrote Zenith.

Just saying.

JM is using the hard A and GA is using a soft A, so GA insults JM "if you don't know how to pronounce an "A", I can't help you, sir."

Note to George - Both are correct proNUNciations, you pompous *advertiser censored**, sir.

Look, I have to agree somewhat with the A's position on this ZFG v. KC case. It seems frivolous in the big scheme of things and the case does seem to have an ulterior motive, that being to elicit statements under oath about the criminal investigation.

However, they were duly served and summoned to the depo. As aggravated as they might be, it was in their best interest to remain cordial and look to their attorney to make the appropriate objections to areas of examination outside the scope of the lawsuit and which touch upon testimony they may have to give in the murder trial. They obviously have no respect for BC and intentionally disregarded his advice as to how to proceed.

It is hard to call down your own client in front of the other "team" of lawyers. The last thing you want to do is to embarass your client by correcting their behavior in front o f people. BC should have asked for a "break" as soon as GA opened his mouth, to remind him that the object is not to "win" a deposition. BC made no attempt to rehabilitate either GA or CA after their disastrous performance, but I suggest they were so out of control that it would have not only have been impossible, but they may have dug an even deeper hole for themselves.

I do believe that CA will also be named as a defendant in a slander case filed by ZG. She proved JM's case for him by admitting that she continued to name ZG as the kidnapper despite LE having told her that KC did not ID this woman in a photo line up.

"Prove it!"
"I did."

Priceless.

Although I should not have, I always enjoyed deponents who came in to show me and everyone else how they could "go toe to toe" and out smart or out think me. It is like a guy who watches boxing and decides he is therefore a champ so he gets into the ring with Mike Tyson. Mike can just toy with him and cripple him without breaking a sweat.

Note: Don't bring a pocket knife to a gun fight.

After watching both GA and CA depo's, I see their behavior as staged. Almost as if they marked off on a checklist. Staged outrages.

He told the FBI himself about the stealing from Caylee's piggybank and some sort of account set up for Caylee that was drained not to mention Cindy's credit cards or the story about the deposit and robbed at gunpoint! Nope. None of THAT was mentioned at all.

He did not want to talk about credit cards either. Wonder why?:crazy:

GA is drowning in his own tears

i think he and CA performance was horrible and im not making excuses for him because he was out of control. but we are watching a man literally falling apart at the seams...

he needs counseling and should not be anywhere near a missing child organization beause he will not do any good there (at this point )

he needs help and i hope he gets it soon

i guess i could say the same for CA -

i dont like them- but a small part of me really feels for them

I could almost see the Cindy's strings pulling on George's rehearsed and emasculated deposition.....

I myself will say an extra prayer for them tonight

and i dont pray that often but these people need it

they need something, someone, somewhere to help them

like i said, i dont like what they are doing but they are about to fall off the edge

Funny, but there is no "z" sound in Spanish, is there?

I don't know many Spanish speaking people but while interviewing a young lady from Mexico, she gave me her home address on Senate St. There is no Senate St., so I asked her to write it for me. She wrote Zenith.

Just saying.

JM is using the hard A and GA is using a soft A, so GA insults JM "if you don't know how to pronounce an "A", I can't help you, sir."

Note to George - Both are correct proNUNciations, you pompous *advertiser censored**, sir.

Look, I have to agree somewhat with the A's position on this ZFG v. KC case. It seems frivolous in the big scheme of things and the case does seem to have an ulterior motive, that being to elicit statements under oath about the criminal investigation.

However, they were duly served and summoned to the depo. As aggravated as they might be, it was in their best interest to remain cordial and look to their attorney to make the appropriate objections to areas of examination outside the scope of the lawsuit and which touch upon testimony they may have to give in the murder trial. They obviously have no respect for BC and intentionally disregarded his advice as to how to proceed.

It is hard to call down your own client in front of the other "team" of lawyers. The last thing you want to do is to embarass your client by correcting their behavior in front o f people. BC should have asked for a "break" as soon as GA opened his mouth, to remind him that the object is not to "win" a deposition. BC made no attempt to rehabilitate either GA or CA after their disastrous performance, but I suggest they were so out of control that it would have not only have been impossible, but they may have dug an even deeper hole for themselves.

I do believe that CA will also be named as a defendant in a slander case filed by ZG. She proved JM's case for him by admitting that she continued to name ZG as the kidnapper despite LE having told her that KC did not ID this woman in a photo line up.

"Prove it!"
"I did."

Priceless.

Although I should not have, I always enjoyed deponents who came in to show me and everyone else how they could "go toe to toe" and out smart or out think me. It is like a guy who watches boxing and decides he is therefore a champ so he gets into the ring with Mike Tyson. Mike can just toy with him and cripple him without breaking a sweat.

Note: Don't bring a pocket knife to a gun fight.

I couldn't snip your post because it's just too darned good!!

Someone posted about the Z sound a while back. IIRC, it's should be pronounced as an S.

I hope you're right about Cindy being sued. After what she did today, she deserves it!

I just can't imagine either George or Cindy being civil at the trial, I try to picture them both in a tightly controlled atmosphere, not allowed to finger point, or answering questions with questions......ripping their mics off of their clothes.......nope. I just can't picture them behaving.
Conway has his work cut out for him.

They will be put in jail for contempt every time they get up there to testify, then the judge will bring them back, and they will do it again. I "see" a lot of jail time for both of them for contempt.

Maybe good ole George was using Cindy's credit cards without her knowledge? I wouldn't put it past him.

Wasn't there something out there which told how he had applied for CC's in her name and ran them up and she did not know it? I believe I read that early on in this case.

They will be put in jail for contempt every time they get up there to testify, then the judge will bring them back, and they will do it again. I "see" a lot of jail time for both of them for contempt.

I don't know. They both seemed to behave a little better after Morgan told them if they kept up their behavior he would file contempt charges. They remind me of my kids when they were 4 years old and they would just keep pushing to see how far I would let them go. I hope the judge will cut that stuff off very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Papaya-salad