2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Washer & Dryer in the Anthony's garage, that were replaced with new ones, after the 15th of July, 2008. ( If LE has them)?

Why, with all happening in this time frame, would they replace these appliances:waitasec:

AND, to further muddy the waters...MH's ex wife was at one time in a relationship with Lee and then went back to MH.

Again, if I'm remembering incorrectly, I know one of my fellow posters will set me straight.

And what was KC talking about when she said "Don't worry, I didn't tell them anything" ? ;)

AND, to further muddy the waters...MH's ex wife was at one time in a relationship with Lee and then went back to MH.

Again, if I'm remembering incorrectly, I know one of my fellow posters will set me straight.

I thought (could be wrong) that Lee was involved with MH's sister who was separated from her husband and went back to him(husband) which caused Lee's emo blogging!:waitasec:
But, yeah, I'm waiting to hear from MH and what else Tracy may have said to LE!!

I thought (could be wrong) that Lee was involved with MH's sister who was separated from her husband and went back to him(husband) which caused Lee's emo blogging!:waitasec:
Nope. Wife.
Watch the jail video snippet I posted downstairs. Ex wife of MH in Michigan. Lee blogs about her being in Michigan. Really looking forward to MH's testimony...it should be revealing.

The Washer & Dryer in the Anthony's garage, that were replaced with new ones, after the 15th of July, 2008. ( If LE has them)?

Why, with all happening in this time frame, would they replace these appliances:waitasec:

Wow. I did not know this. How did I miss this? Do you have a link? Surely LE has those items. Can anyone find out? Gee..if my CAT was missing the LAST thing on my mind would be laundry much less replacing a washer and dryer.

I'm thinking the DNA results on Adipocere were probably released in April and that finding reinstated the Death Penalty...

I'd like to know what the mysterious white card is that was removed by a female LEO from KC's wallet, behind her driver's license. Some have speculated it could be a fake ID, possibly linking KC to ZFG. Did anything ever come out about that?

I'd like to know what the mysterious white card is that was removed by a female LEO from KC's wallet, behind her driver's license. Some have speculated it could be a fake ID, possibly linking KC to ZFG. Did anything ever come out about that?

Oh, good one! I had forgotten that.

Nope. Wife.
Watch the jail video snippet I posted downstairs. Ex wife of MH in Michigan. Lee blogs about her being in Michigan. Really looking forward to MH's testimony...it should be revealing.

Yes, maybe she had planned to join him (alone) in Ca and had some BS story about CA adopting Caylee before she went. She said what she was to tell him would be a surprise.

Nope. Wife.

Lizzy, Where exactly downstairs is the video?

TIA

Yes, maybe she had planned to join him (alone) in Ca and had some BS story about CA adopting Caylee before she went. She said what she was to tell him would be a surprise.

BBm

IIRC, didn't she utter these same words to Annie, when they had the sleep-over? It was something along the same lines, " When this is over I have a huge surprise to tell you":waitasec:

BBm

IIRC, didn't she utter these same words to Annie, when they had the sleep-over? It was something along the same lines, " When this is over I have a huge surprise to tell you":waitasec:

I don't think it was so much that she told Annie it would be a surprise but just that when it was all over she would explain everything to her.

If there was any fingerprint evidence on the Gatorade bottle and the used syringe.

What photos were on those disposable Kodak cameras that were collected out of the Anthony home.

Any and all wiretap evidence from the Anthony's home landline phone, their cell phones, and the disposable "bat" phones that LA bought to use when Casey bonded out.

Where did all of those Google searches on chloroform, neck breaking lead to? What web pages did Casey actually visit?

I want to see the results on the Winnie the Pooh blanket for trunk fibers and chloroform...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67
Back