2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm still waiting to see any interview with Brandon Snow, the batphones. text messages from TL & KC on the 15th & 16th of July & the credit card statements of the A's! :wink:

I find it very odd that nothing has been released to date for Brandon Snow! :confused:
Could this be where the SA has some of the biggest downfalls for KC's defense? Did KC contact him while Caylee was missing? I have so many more ?'s about him that it would fill a whole page in a thread! :biggrin:

I have more that I am waiting to see, but need to go through my early notes to check which ones haven't been released yet! :wink: PC probs so will have to post them later when it is fixed! Those are just a few that come to mind every doc release!!

:angel:

I would like to see what computer is tied to the Zenaida myspace page that was created June 16, 2008 (same day George last saw Caylee). KC's birthday is Mar 19, date used for Zenaida's birthday on myspace is Feb 19, with a zodiac sign of Pisces. Pisces, btw covers Feb 20-Mar 20. Seems odd that the person that created the page didn't realize their correct zodiac sign.

BBM

I don't believe that is correct. All of the astrology sites I have visited say Pisces is Feb 19 - Mar 20.

BBM

I don't believe that is correct. All of the astrology sites I have visited say Pisces is Feb 19 - Mar 20.

The Fishes
Febuary 20 to March 20

Traditional
Pisces Traits

Imaginative and sensitive
Compassionate and kind
Selfless and unworldly
Intuitive and sympathetic

On the dark side....

Escapist and idealistic
Secretive and vague
Weak-willed and easily led
http://www.astrology-online.com/pisces.htm

Feb 19th is on a cusp I believe, so really they can go either way. I'm right on a cusp as well. Some horoscopes say I'm Cancer and others say I'm Leo, it's confusing.

Feb 19th is on a cusp I believe, so really they can go either way. I'm right on a cusp as well. Some horoscopes say I'm Cancer and others say I'm Leo, it's confusing.

I Love your avatar! Gotta love KMK!

I am waiting to see what the defense comes up with by Feb 2nd?,to prove that KC is innocent. I believe that is the date JS gave them after the prosecution called their bluff on the bold statements made in court by" Mac." I would also like a document dump soon,as I feel that we are sometimes beating a dead horse here,even though it does not stop me from lurking on a daily basis!!!! Please, Please just one tiny fingerprint or some real bombshell,pretty please!!!

I am waiting to see what the defense comes up with by Feb 2nd?,to prove that KC is innocent. I believe that is the date JS gave them after the prosecution called their bluff on the bold statements made in court by" Mac." I would also like a document dump soon,as I feel that we are sometimes beating a dead horse here,even though it does not stop me from lurking on a daily basis!!!! Please, Please just one tiny fingerprint or some real bombshell,pretty please!!!

Why, I believe we were all told months ago that we'll all be "surprised" and will understand everything once the defense puts their argument (words to that effect). But they've had months since then... and a dead, rather than a "live" Caylee to deal with.

Sorry to be so descriptive, but that's what her own grandparents called her when they were urging everyone and anyone they could to steer away from finding a body (especially in their neighbourhood), and instead to look for a supposedly live girl being transported all over the country. The subterfuge is so obvious that it screams off the screen. The jury, whoever they are going to be, will not be fooled, IMO - not for one second.

Meantime, they can carry on with their assertion that Caylee was seen in all sorts of spots in the county or country, even when they know very well that her decomposed body was found "practically" in their own backyard... where KC used to bury her pets...

The defense? Yawn.

JMHO

Still patiently waiting for the text messages between Casey and Cindy from June 8th, 2008 - July 15th, 2008.

Why the 8th? Well their original date of Caylee being missing was June 9th and feel that there is a reason why they gravitated toward that date (I may be wrong).

Seriously, Lee even said that they grabbed a calender out and counted back 31 days... so, they had the calender and Cindy knew she had Caylee on Fathers Day and Fathers Day had to clearly state on that calender that it was the 15th. LE was the one who had to correct them on the date... which still shocks me that they didn't figure it out themselves first. Maybe they did? Who knows?

But, I think the text messages between Casey and Cindy during this time is going to be really revealing.

Is there any way that they were never able to recover those text messages and that is why we have not seen them?

This may have been answered already I haven't read all these posts.
Did we ever get a report on all the vacuums taken from the house?
If Caylee were murdered at home could there have been any fluid etc.
on a rug,sheet,or blanket that may have stayed on something,been picked
up by a sweeper? There would always be the possibility Caylee may have passed urine or stool at death.I saw something about vacuums long ago but cant remember where.tia..Nore

I would like to see a transcript of text messages and phone calls between Casey and Cindy from June 1st to the day of Casey's arrest!

I would like to see a transcript of text messages and phone calls between Casey and Cindy from June 1st to the day of Casey's arrest!
But Cindy can explain everything ;) lol :crazy:
I am just waiting for justice.

I would like this as well, but I have two questions concerning it, maybe someone can answer. Ok three questions:

1) In what form does this need to come, would it be letter from the defense to the judge, or orally at a hearing, or ..?

2) What happens if they make NO move on February 2 to provide anything in any form, does someone get punished? If so, whom and how?

3) Is this impacted in any way by the motion filed yesterday saying that if the videos can't be stopped it will "amount to per se ineffective assistance of counsel." ?

up by a sweeper? There would always be the possibility Caylee may have passed urine or stool at death.I saw something about vacuums long ago but cant remember where.tia..Nore

Oddly, they did not remove the vaccuums / carpet cleaner (spot bot) till the remains were found. With one cat and two dogs, I cannot imagine they would not have emtied the vaccuum cleaner bags, or canisters numerous times from July to Dec.

Oddly, they did not remove the vaccuums / carpet cleaner (spot bot) till the remains were found. With one cat and two dogs, I cannot imagine they would not have emtied the vaccuum cleaner bags, or canisters numerous times from July to Dec.

Yes this is true they could have emptied the bags and or canisters. However most people never check or change the filters. That and you have the wheel brush, the intake nozzle for the airflow from the wheel brush chamber, and any hoses, or attachments. All of these places would be good places to collect evidence that most normal people would never think to clean or look in.

Yes this is true they could have emptied the bags and or canisters. However most people never check or change the filters. That and you have the wheel brush, the intake nozzle for the airflow from the wheel brush chamber, and any hoses, or attachments. All of these places would be good places to collect evidence that most normal people would never think to clean or look in.

This note was in the documents:

vacuumspage22.jpg

page 22: http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/GASTANK-DUCTTAPEEVIDENCE.pdf

I would eat a piece of chicken liver for information about those BAT PHONES. Correct me if I'm wrong but since Baez's phone was used for the purpose to keep in contact with George, Cindy and Lee, Baez can't hide behind attorney privilege to protect what's on his phone.

Novice Seeker

Novice Seeker - I've read your post at least 10 times as I go over these threads both to reread them and find my spot to read the new posts - and your comment makes me laugh out loud every time!

All of the above that everyone has posted, and if it hasn't been posted by someone yet, let me add I've always wondered about fingerprints on the Kindercare sign.

I also would have liked to know what the cadaver dogs (and tracking dogs) thought about various people's vehicles, storage units, boats, apartments, and whatnot. Like if a bunch of the players' cars had been brought to one parking garage by LE and the dog handlers not told which car was whose, and the dogs taken over every one. (Kind of like some of the investigators did in the Madeleine McC case, IIRC.)

(I'm the same way, Aug 23. In the states I'm a Virgo, but in Europe everyone always told me it was Leo.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina
Back