2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks... :) I recall some being released early on but I THOUGHT the 16th was left out :waitasec:...I'm going to wait and see if someone else pipes up...

I'm in the middle of doing the dreaded laundry, but when I finish I will go look. Months ago we had this exact discussion and I remember having to go read several different threads but they were found. Brini or someone else might remember better than I do.

ETA: I have them on my puter but I didn't save them under the pdf name. They start on SAO released page 2651 a/o Aug 20, 08. I will keep looking the link for ya.

Still waiting on the dna reports of the chewing gum collected at the crime scene. It's just gotta belong to an Anthony.

BBM... This is great and worthy of repeating:dance: Wouldn't that be something if it did have KC's DNA:angel:

From Todays Current News:
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21361234/detail.html

SAO gave JB a lot of discovery on 10.20.09.

8 CD-Rs.

1 CD-R doc pages 10483 - 12378 (thats 1895 pages released)
1 CD-R Chemical Unit, Quality systems doc
1 CD-R DNA Analysis Quality Systems doc

2 CD-R containing photos and photographs

and more.

Oh yes....we now see that JB is going to count on discrediting the DNA testing. By requesting a copy of their Quality Control Documents, he will (I mean LKB will) attempt to discredit any findings based upon protocol not being followed. Gotta love the technicalities. I see we are counting on "errors and ommisions" as opposed to proof of innocence that will "become clear" at trial.

I want to see the "Casey's Reaction" video in jail... oh I hope I hope we get to see that someday!

The texts between TL and KC were released early on. I don't remember the specific file but we have them in the reference folder under Patty G's thread.

Hummm, I don't remember viewing LA's text messages. Good question. Then again, I don't believe that story. But they would be interesting reading.

Hey Count! BBM
As far as I know, we have not seen the text messages between TL and KC or CA and KC. They would certainly provide some much needed distraction at this point,
If I'm not mistaken, I think even CA alluded to the fact in the recent depo release that "they" ( I assume meaning SA/OCSO/FBI) could pull the records if they wanted to... we shall see soon hopefully as this information would likely answer some questions for us.

KC's phone records that show no calls were ever made to a ZFG.

IRS records that show that no W-2 was filled with the IRS for Universal/Kodak/Colorvision for 2007/2008.

Phone text messages from/to KC during the 31 days before Caylee was reported missing.

Instant messages from/to KC during the 31 days before Caylee was reported missing.

Testimony/depositions from anyone that saw KC without Caylee during the 31 days.

The evidence that "will explain everything".
The reason for "KC not talking".
The report that LKB and AL have been undergoing a massive makeover before trial.

I think Dominic Casey is what Baez is fretting. They are fighting like h@ll to keep him from having to give a depo. He knows alot of damaging information. But, will DC tell the truth if forced to give a depo?

I want to see what he found about searching for Jeff Hopkins and Juliette Lewis. Did the supposedly go to Puerto Rico with the nanny?

Hey Count! BBM
As far as I know, we have not seen the text messages between TL and KC or CA and KC. They would certainly provide some much needed distraction at this point,
If I'm not mistaken, I think even CA alluded to the fact in the recent depo release that "they" ( I assume meaning SA/OCSO/FBI) could pull the records if they wanted to... we shall see soon hopefully as this information would likely answer some questions for us.

omg your siggie picture?! lmao.. Classic! loving it!

I want to see the evidence the defense claims supports their claim that KC's innocent. In my opinion, JB had not a spec of confidence showing through during that portion of the 10/16 motions hearing. He looked extremely fidgety and I think, was even twitching every once in awhile...if there were a bubble over his head, it would include 'What the F am I going to do? :nerves: We said that because we need to try to make the public think everything they've seen showing KC's guilt is stuff they've just made up in their head. How dare the prosecution call us on this! We have an automatic entitlement clause for this case. MOM, they're not playing fair!'

Also want to get my hands on the transcript of LE's interview with MH...I have a sneaking suspision that it's not been released because it contains some damning testimony. Hints on who MH is since he's not been mentioned 2 much lately...1st name has 4 letters, :butthead: told him she had to talk to him about something, and the last 2 letters in his last name are ns)

Hey Count! BBM

Yep, we have seen them. There is an entire thread devoted to these. Just can't find ALL the docs. Below is a link to one of them that we discussed. It's a rather large doc and of course the text messages between KC and TL the morning, like at 630a or so are from TLs blackberry are at the end of it.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2811058/Casey-Anthony-Documents-Released-Nov-26-007

IIRC, we have NOT seen any texts between CA and KC to validate ANY stories CA told LE as to the whereabouts of KC. Probably won't cause they don't exist. lol.

Happy reading and I will try today to find the other docs that tie directly with the above link or the threads where we discussed them.

Not for the lack of trying to find docs, here is a thread, [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83468"]Calls between KC & CA[/ame] found in the reference folder. It was started by Valhall and contains lots of great sleuthing by those whom I consider the best of the best here. It's only 17 pages so it is an easy read.

What about Mallorys q & a's. Unless they have already been released and I have not seen them?:woohoo:

I'm still waiting for a satisfactory explanation as to why the chloroform levels were so ridiculously high in the trunk area. This was such a hot topic early on but it's settled down considerably. :waitasec:

I'm anxiously awaiting to see what the blue cotton fibres on the duct tape attached to caylees remains and the blue cotton fibres attached to the duct tape on the gas can are from. Casey's shirt? dress? what links those fibres together and where did the come from???

I'm anxiously awaiting to see what the blue cotton fibres on the duct tape attached to caylees remains and the blue cotton fibres attached to the duct tape on the gas can are from. Casey's shirt? dress? what links those fibres together and where did the come from???

Maybe they are from the blue hoodie KC bought with the stolen money from Amy

If Caylee's arms and legs were bound with duct tape - if so, are there prints on those pieces of tape.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamesturner781
Back