2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
KC's DNA and fingerprints on the prenancy test found near the remains.

Whose fingerprints are on the syringe. :waitasec:

Well, I am still waiting for the forensic evidence from the two gas cans and interior of the oil pan that was submitted last year and discussed months ago in released docs. Still haven't seen that info. Must be a good one. Hopefully decomp was found. And icing on the cake would be KC's hair.

anything that will formally tie kc to caylees murder!! .. her comments about why dont you talk to me like a dad instead of a cop to her father and breaking up with jessie grund because he loved caylee more than her.. tells us right there she had motive to do it .. .. she was JEALOUS of an innocent child when she shouldve been PROUD .. what a sorry excuse for a woman and mother and cindy if your reading this why dont you just tell the truth and free your own soul stop trying to protect casey now they probably have proof and you better save yer own azz .. JUSTICE FOR YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER ya know the one you say you loved .. grrr

I think Dominic Casey is what Baez is fretting. They are fighting like h@ll to keep him from having to give a depo. He knows alot of damaging information. But, will DC tell the truth if forced to give a depo?

Based on his previous statement to LE, DC has no compunction about lying, misleading, or withholding as the situation requires--and doing it under oath. I can't explain why, but I think his motivation here is a desire to be Cindy Anthony's protector. If so, then he can expect to get body-slammed eventually, because that's what happens to anyone who gets involved with her. IMHO, always. :)

Sorry to go on a tangent, but now I'm absolutely conviced LE is withholding a (verrrry informative) statement from George's lifelong friend, Jim Campbell, who was at the house the night Caylee came home on bond, and who remained there for several days.

The reason for my renewed "frenzy" about this guy is because, last night, I clicked on a U-Tube link and watched a television interview with Tim Miller that I'd never seen before.

According to TM, a few minutes after arriving at the A's house for the first time, TM introduced himself to Jim Campbell and asked JC how George Anthony was doing. Campbell's reply was blunt and very frustrated...

JC: "George isn't doing well."

TM: "Anything we can do, we're here--"

JC: "George isn't doing well at all, I don't know if there's a lot of help that you can give. George knows the answer is in that bedroom right there, and she will not talk!

I will wager that Jim Campbell has a ton of first-hand information, not only about what happened after July 15th at the Anthonys, but also about what really transpired between CA, KC, and GA in the four to six weeks prior to July 15th.

There is NO WAY that LE hasn't interviewed him at length about all this... Is there? JC is a police officer--would that make him more inclined to comply with Orlando LE--or more able to resist any pressure from them?

Aw Friday, there are many depositions we haven't read yet. MHawkins, the marine; LP and company - the written depos, and some I have forgotten about. CA's brothers, we know LE talked to them. I would suspect GA's side of the family as well. None of those have we seen. It's gonna be interesting on his side of the family's take on CA and KC. Wondering now if Caylee was ever taken to see them ........

Also, many of the released depos are incomplete as well. We know this because the released docs reference previous discussions/depos which are missing.

Sorry to go on a tangent, but now I'm absolutely conviced LE is withholding a (verrrry informative) statement from George's lifelong friend, Jim Campbell, who was at the house the night Caylee came home on bond, and who remained there for several days.

The reason for my renewed "frenzy" about this guy is because, last night, I clicked on a U-Tube link and watched a television interview with Tim Miller that I'd never seen before.

According to TM, a few minutes after arriving at the A's house for the first time, TM introduced himself to Jim Campbell and asked JM how George Anthony was doing. Campbell's reply was blunt and very frustrated...

JC: "George isn't doing well at all, I don't know if there's a lot of help that you can give. George knows the answer is in that bedroom right there, and she will not talk!

I will wager that Jim Campbell has a ton of first-hand information, not only about what happened after July 15th at the Anthonys, but also about what really transpired between CA, KC, and GA in the four to six weeks prior to July 15th.

There is NO WAY that LE hasn't interviewed him at length about all this... Is there? JC is a police officer--would that make him more inclined to comply with Orlando LE--or more able to resist any pressure from them?
I think there are quite a few interviews with people we haven't seen yet that may surprise us... Mallory, Lee's roomate, Mark Hawkins in California (was she preparing to flee?) ..and others i'm sure..

.surveillence of the following if it exsists during the 31 days:

..amscott
..sawgrass apts.
..hidden oaks elementary.
..TL's apt. complex.
..the carwash where KC took TL's jeep.
..fusian.
..Jg's apt. complex
..rm's apt. complex.

prolly more....anyone? I know it's a lot - (one can dream?)

Thanks

.surveillence of the following if it exsists during the 31 days:

..amscott
..sawgrass apts.
..hidden oaks elementary.
..TL's apt. complex.
..the carwash where KC took TL's jeep.
..fusian.
..Jg's apt. complex
..rm's apt. complex.

prolly more....anyone? I know it's a lot - (one can dream?)

Thanks
Good list, skygirl. Could I add the Casselberry Walmart on June 16, 2008 (the day JT thinks he saw Casey and Caylee)?

I think there are quite a few interviews with people we haven't seen yet that may surprise us... Mallory, Lee's roomate, Mark Hawkins in California (was she preparing to flee?) ..and others i'm sure..

bbm:

it will be quite interesting to hear what ole Mal has to say....we haven't heard anything from her as of yet. She has to be loyal to her fiance? She must be careful what she says...after all this is her future family. OR will her blinders be lifted and she tells it like those on the outside see it for what it is?

other statements I'm waiting for....

-Christina-JP-other relatives-JG's mom-former teachers-CA's one time counselor.....

Based on his previous statement to LE, DC has no compunction about lying, misleading, or withholding as the situation requires--and doing it under oath. I can't explain why, but I think his motivation here is a desire to be Cindy Anthony's protector. If so, then he can expect to get body-slammed eventually, because that's what happens to anyone who gets involved with her. IMHO, always. :)

Could also be that he is waiting in the wings for the big pay day- whenever it comes. Wouldn't want to bite the hand etc before he collects. They have received about $250K so far, so he may anticipate there being a lot more and a share of book royalties etc- since his arrangement was on a contingency basis.

-Christina-JP-other relatives-JG's mom-former teachers-CA's one time counselor.....

Oh I'm definitely waiting for Kristina's statement.. the way she sounded (this is the same Kristina, I think) on that one jail phone call from KC.. there's no way they didn't talk to her. Along with Mallory's.. it would be totally fitting that someone who was tangental to the family would have a far clearer vision of them than the family every had.

Oh, and TL.. I feel kinda bad for him (for now, as you know these things can change).. he seems like such a normal "guy", and to get sucked up into all this.. sheesh.

anything that will formally tie kc to caylees murder!! .. her comments about why dont you talk to me like a dad instead of a cop to her father and breaking up with jessie grund because he loved caylee more than her.. tells us right there she had motive to do it .. .. she was JEALOUS of an innocent child when she shouldve been PROUD .. what a sorry excuse for a woman and mother and cindy if your reading this why dont you just tell the truth and free your own soul stop trying to protect casey now they probably have proof and you better save yer own azz .. JUSTICE FOR YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER ya know the one you say you loved .. grrr

Or, one could argue that instead of jealousy per se, it was actually that KC wanted to marginalize Caylee-The fewer people that care for Caylee and want Caylee's company, are the fewer people that will give a crap when KC
gets rid of Caylee.
As I've written five million times, I don't think KC wanted Caylee from the get go, as she concealed her pregnancy, and she was hell bent on carrying out this plan to "get her life back" and move on without Caylee. A twisted obsession about a neonaticide that never played out.

Could also be that he is waiting in the wings for the big pay day- whenever it comes. Wouldn't want to bite the hand etc before he collects. They have received about $250K so far, so he may anticipate there being a lot more and a share of book royalties etc- since his arrangement was on a contingency basis.

I'll bet they spent a chunk of that money on their cruise recently. They don't seem like the type who share easily. I wonder how they have been paying their bills for the past months and months. Every cent they have gotten seems to have Caylee's name written in blood on it....nothing like using your grandbaby in order to live the good life. They should be ashamed selling her pictures. Low lifes.

According to TM, a few minutes after arriving at the A's house for the first time, TM introduced himself to Jim Campbell and asked JC how George Anthony was doing. Campbell's reply was blunt and very frustrated...

Do you know if this TM interview was before George and Jim took their mini vacation...or after?

Waiting to see if the paper towels that KC bought at Target match any of the paper towels found with the adipocere, the miniature christmas lights(if they came from the anthony's home) the syringe serial number (they can surely find where that lot was distributed too) the results of the pieces of latex found (if they were from gloves) tag J-60032. The truth about the carseats and what was found. The trial is going to be interesting.
http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html

I also think that once George gets on the stand at trial, and sees the photograph of his murdered grandbaby, with the duct tape...he will lose it and say to heck with Cindy and everyone else and spill everything.

I also think that once George gets on the stand at trial, and sees the photograph of his murdered grandbaby, with the duct tape...he will lose it and say to heck with Cindy and everyone else and spill everything.

He will be the first to crack, that's for sure. .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333
Back