2009.04.15 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG ~ the graphics Nancy is putting up on the screen while showing video of CA depo and Casey's statements. Like, CA mentioning Zanny's dog and there's barking dog noises!! :D

LP was taking up for ZG after the snippy lawyerette was musing about why ZG would be suing. ZG has rights just like everyone else, IMO.

Okay, the dog barking when Cindy was talking and the ME ME ME graphics when Casey was talking made me choke laughing on my pepsi.

LP has talked to ZG. I don't think he meant anythang bad by that. Just saying that if she did go into babysittin then nobody would want her to babysit. He was also speaking to the caller before that one.

I thought that was a very "Insulting" statement

What the hell does he know about ZFG & what she's capable of?

BOLDED BY BOSTON

I have to agree Boston! LP sometimes says the most off the wall stuff and I overlook that, but this remark was degrading.:mad:

Nancy...."It's hard to show photos of my own children when we're covering cases like the Caylee Anthony case & the Cantu Case"

Caller asking if Casey will be in a single cell when she's convicted; thinks she should be in general population sharing her treats.

Caller asking what chances are Casey will actually get the DP.

Sue Moss: This jury will dare to give her the chair. :D

With all of those texts and calls, not ONE to or from Zanny ! Powerful stuff, IMO !

Casey's become bulemic behind bars, then vomiting the rest of the night, to keep her figure at trial.

Nancy asks how would jail staff know. Expert: There are physical signs of bulemia; also associated with anxiety.

Besides, everyone can look right into her cell, the entire front of it is plexiglass, no privacy for Casey.

Caller asking what chances are Casey will actually get the DP.

Sue Moss: This jury will dare to give her the chair. :D

I think I heard that there is one other woman of death row in FLA,

Does anyone know what she was convicted of...???/

I wonder since the crime scene is so close to the house, if they will be able to pinpoint her on Suburban vs at the Anthony home, when she disposed of Caylee, via the cell phone pings ?

What with that defense attorney NG has on that says he doesn't think KC will be convicted??? Just why not???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand