2009.04.15 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I'm not crazy...but I don't think this binging is working for her, she's put on some...just saying.

Need to stop this at source, if people stop sending her money she could not buy snacks to binge on and then need to purge. Donations are harming her. :rolleyes:

Interesting that it is said, can be stress-related. Hmmm. I'd be stressed.

Tell the truth. Stop fretting.

That's very telling in itself.

Or else she is coming out of the denial phase and reality is setting in - the thought of spending the rest of my life in prison or getting the death penalty would be enough to make me throw up.

I heard a lady Judge on Mike Galanos or JVM show yesterday talking about the fact that there is only one woman on death row now. She also said that (can't remember for sure) there have been 13 in all of Florida on DR so far. She didn't say why the one there now has been convicted of.:behindbar:

Thanks for the info....

Even if Casey does get death it usually takes years & years of appeals before they finally get around to carrying out the sentence

I hope they make death row miserable for her

Need to stop this at source, if people stop sending her money she could not buy snacks to binge on and then need to purge. Donations are harming her. :rolleyes:

Interesting that it is said, can be stress-related. Hmmm. I'd be stressed.

Tell the truth. Stop fretting.
Exactly ! I knew there was a problem with all those commisary orders ! The truth would probably do her some good, might fix that whole bulemia problem right away.

I've been thinking about this.

If Casey is found guilty who is going to read a victim impact statement for Caylee..??

Cindy & George certainly won't

That's so sad. Maybe the Grunds, Christina C, or Lauren G. ?

OK I could be wrong but I 'm sure I read somewhere on WS that there is a way they can tell the strength on the signal from the tower that is pinging????
Interesting ~ such as how close the phone would be to a certain tower?

I'm having a "Columbo" moment! The Cell Phone Usage/Sleep Pattern chart in combination with Cindy's deposition admission of never "needing" to call the nanny is powerful. Neither the mother nor the grandmother attempted to contact the nanny who "supposedly" had Caylee. How can the defense explain this away? Can they explain this away?

Maybe she's just starting this throwing up thing after hearing everyone talk about her weight gain. JB must have told her she's gaining weight.

:clap: OMG, that is funny... She would probably smack him if he said that to her. He's totally ***** whipped by her. it's so disgusting...

That's so sad. Maybe the Grunds, Christina C, or Lauren G. ?

It is really sad....

We don't know who her family is on her fathers side & Nobody on her mothers side is going to speak on her behalf because it would be damaging to Casey.

Unfortunately, Right now Caylee's only voice is the State of FLA & the Prosecution

I'll bet they're taking this case very personal

LP has talked to ZG. I don't think he meant anythang bad by that. Just saying that if she did go into babysittin then nobody would want her to babysit. He was also speaking to the caller before that one.

I agree. I don't think LP has a mean bone in his body.

I'm having a "Columbo" moment! The Cell Phone Usage/Sleep Pattern chart in combination with Cindy's deposition admission of never "needing" to call the nanny is powerful. Neither the mother nor the grandmother attempted to contact the nanny who "supposedly" had Caylee. How can the defense explain this away? Can they explain this away?
I believe this will be a HUGE part of the state's case! MOO

The only explanation I can think of, and it's a poor one, is that they will say Casey used the other phone that she said she lost...I don't think it will fly, but it's all I can think of.

It is really sad....

We don't know who her family is on her fathers side & Nobody on her mothers side is going to speak on her behalf because it would be damaging to Casey.

Unfortunately, Right now Caylee's only voice is the State of FLA & the Prosecution

I think the Grunds will be there for her. :) And the ultimate irony of course would be if TL stood up for her. MOO

The only explanation I can think of, and it's a poor one, is that they will say Casey used the other phone that she said she lost...I don't think it will fly, but it's all I can think of.
But what other phone ~ only if she had a totally different phone number that no one knows of could this be explained. MOO

It is really sad....

That is a good point, it is sad that she won't have her Grandparent's to stand up for her. I hope Rick, Cindy's brother, will speak for Caylee. The Grunds will I feel sure.

But what other phone ~ only if she had a totally different phone number that no one knows of could this be explained. MOO
That's right she said she switched the SIM card back and forth, right ? That would mean the number would remain the same ? My cell phone knowledge is minimal.

CA, GA and LA will stand up for Caylee and we will see a replay of the memorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3