2009.04.15 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KC already rambled to LE about a Blackjack so she'd also have to explain why the Blackjack was really a throw away phone, how long she had that, why it was used exclusively for the Nanny, why when it was lost she didn't use her real phone, etc.

KC can only dig the hole deeper, she is too entrenched in mistruths.

I agree, toooo entrenched in mistruths, This was the phone she took the sim card out of and left the phone ON HER DESK AT WORK AT UNIVERSAL, did not go back to work for a few days, then it was gone. She did make a report with Security at Universal .... but then wait, she realized she didn't work there. I think the 2nd phone is something the defense lawyers hope the SA's forget to mention. There jury will have to wear boots to the trial because once the prosecution starts presenting all KC's mistruths the *advertiser censored* will be deep in the courtroom.

Moo ~~~

Well, Caylee wasn't even a body any more. Remains seems to be the proper word for what they found. I think maybe GA was trying to change the subject because he didn't want to have to answer the questions. Can't think of anythang else.

Have a good night everyone! Until tomorrow ~ :seeya:

They can do whatever they want. It's a court of law, and if they want to sit on the prosecution's side of the aisle they can do so, and if they want to give a victim impact statement on behalf of Caylee at sentencing, they can do so. You or I could do the same. :) MOO

Speaking of sitting on the prosecution side vs. defense, I wonder who besides the A's, Mallory, and maybe family members of the defense team, will be sitting on the defense side for the reason of showing KC their support? My guess: no one.

Well, Caylee wasn't even a body any more. Remains seems to be the proper word for what they found. I think maybe GA was trying to change the subject because he didn't want to have to answer the questions. Can't think of anythang else.

Two things:

1. I think GA was very angry about this Depo and it was releasing his overall anger over the demise of Caylee and KC's guilt -- so he was boiling over already and looking for an excuse to explode. Even when an apology was made on use of the term 'remains' GA went on to explode.

2. I think to GA the image of 'remains' while an accurate term, the thought of little Caylee being 'remains' (bones) is still too painful for him to bear. He has not accepted the reality and enormity of what has transpired.

CAGA were venting at the Depo attorney's rather than at the cause of all of this.

Speaking of sitting on the prosecution side vs. defense, I wonder who besides the A's, Mallory, and maybe family members of the defense team, will be sitting on the defense side for the reason of showing KC their support? My guess: no one.

True, although all of those seats will be needed to seat the Defense team and supporting cast.

I think Casey's throwing up could be the reality about the death penalty setting in. I would hope that some of that reality would be of what she did to Caylee, but I don't know. I don't think she's ever worried about her weight. She had already been putting on weight for awhile with all her snacks and it didn't seem to bother her.

All her life she could do whatever she wanted or say whatever she felt like and each time the lie or problem was swept away like nothing happened and her life merrily continued on. She had no responsibilities and was not held accountable for anything she did.

She treated Caylee like a play toy. She used her to attract attention by showing everyone what a "good mother am I" and discarded her like an old toy that she had outgrown. Whether she killed Caylee out of anger, resentment, jealousy or by accident, the reason doesn't matter. The fact is she let her rot to pieces in the trunk of her car and threw her away like trash.

Maybe CA/GA need to quit thinking about themselves and grow up and accept responsibility for being parents. This time they will be unable to sweep it all away like nothing had happened and make everything seem like it's okay again. Helping Casey go on with her lies will not help anyone and is making this sad tragedy so much worse.

Instead of denying all the facts and throwing everyone else under the bus, they should try to find again the love they supposively have for their daughter and be there to help Casey learn to deal with accepting what she has done.

Also, I would like for all of them to remember Caylee as the beautiful child she was and to show the love they must have had for Caylee instead of making that CMA memorial performance and acting like nothing ever really happened to Caylee.

Sorry I ended up ranting.

I wonder how that works, would the Grunds have to have the A's permission to speak on behalf of Caylee ?

I believe anyone can submit a victim's impact statement, in the form of a letter, to the judge in the case. All victim's impact statements, in letter form, are put on record as part of the case, just as verbal testimony is part of the record.

If convicted, these victim's impact statements become part of the record that would be read by those deliberating in future appeals. Just on that basis, I hope the Grunds, Christina, and anyone who knew Caylee would submit a victim's impact statement on her behalf. It reminds future panels of the victim.

Couple of thangs that popped out at me lately----

GA gets upset because Morgan said "your grand daughter's "remains". What would you call a bag of bones?

One one of the jailhouse tapes, KC says that when she gets out of jail---she isn't goin to tell the media anythang. So? I have never seen her say anythang to the media at all. Was she just sounding like a big shot for CA's sake?

OUCH... I would call them Caylee.

That's so sad. Maybe the Grunds, Christina C, or Lauren G. ?

Is Lauren G the same Lauren that is now one of the directors on the Caylee Foundation, along with the A's, Mallory, and Mallory's mom?

Maybe she's just starting this throwing up thing after hearing everyone talk about her weight gain. JB must have told her she's gaining weight.

Coming from JB, that's pot-kettle! LOL!

CALLER:I`d like to just state, why did she need a baby-sitter, a nanny, if she didn`t even have a job? And two, grandchildren mean everything. I have a granddaughter. And they`ve known her their daughter all her life and they know she`s a liar. Why are they standing behind her? I don`t understand that. Their granddaughter should have meant everything to them. Thank you, Nancy.

GRACE: Leonard Padilla -- thank you, Marie in California. Leonard Padilla, you know them better than we do. You`ve been in the home. Go ahead, hit me.

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Thank you. Let me explain something to you. In the system that the United States functions on, a lady like Zenaida that cleans houses, her next level of achievement is baby-sitting. How many people are going to hire her to be a baby-sitter, to get her out of the house cleaning thing that she`s in? When I went back there, she was living in a Motel 6, which I think she still is.

Now, getting back to the baby and the timeline from the phones -- the baby was killed about 1:15, 1:30 in the morning of Monday the 16th. And 2.6 days of decomposition puts her being double-bagged, triple-bagged, actually, with the laundry bag, at about 2:00 o`clock in the afternoon of the 18th. She was in the car until the 24th, when George almost got to the trunk, and that`s when she drove around the corner and dumped the body. And that`s how she got terpins (ph) in the trunk of that car.

GRACE: OK, the question was -- let me refresh your recollection, Padilla -- about the grandparents.

PADILLA: Grandparents? I mean, you`ve seen them every day of the week. They`re going to be on the Oprah show. What can I say? What can I say?

Does anyone know what LP is refering to?

He says that there was 2.6 days of Decomp

Then he says she was in the car until the 24th

Is he saying that once Casey "bagged" Caylee the decomp stopped?

I know I'm missing something I just can't figure out what it is...

Casey's become bulemic behind bars, then vomiting the rest of the night, to keep her figure at trial.

Nancy asks how would jail staff know. Expert: There are physical signs of bulemia; also associated with anxiety.

also associated with SI.

I noticed that comment of his every time the video of the depo is played. He seems to get very upset at Morgan over it, but "remains" is exactly what everyone else has been calling her "remains". I don't know what other words Morgan could've used ~ if anything wouldn't have gotten GA's ire. MOO

I don't get what George's problem is with that! He can't even call her Caylee...always says "my grandaughter" or "that little girl". :furious:

Is there any other media besides the Nancy Grace show speculating that Casey is bulimic? I haven't read this on any of the local Orlando media websites.

If Casey is bulimic I will guess it's because good looks and thinness is important to her and since she's in jail and has no control over anything else, what she eats and throws up is something that she can control. Undoubtedly Casey is aware of the media and blog comments about her appearance in court. The last few times she was in court Casey was heavier than last summer and I will guess the comments about her being fatter is something that stings.

I agree, toooo entrenched in mistruths, This was the phone she took the sim card out of and left the phone ON HER DESK AT WORK AT UNIVERSAL, did not go back to work for a few days, then it was gone. She did make a report with Security at Universal .... but then wait, she realized she didn't work there. I think the 2nd phone is something the defense lawyers hope the SA's forget to mention. There jury will have to wear boots to the trial because once the prosecution starts presenting all KC's mistruths the *advertiser censored* will be deep in the courtroom.

Moo ~~~

Loved the "authenticity" of "filing a report with Security" line of thinking. I'm sure LE won't question the veracity of that statement under oath. I'll try that next time I go to Traffic Court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela