2009.04.15 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA, GA and LA will stand up for Caylee and we will see a replay of the memorial.

Oh, MamaBear, I hope not. I don't think CA should have any say in who stands up for Caylee - CA abandoned Caylee on July 16, 2008 IMO.

BTW, I think your friend, Leonard, does not mean to hurt anyone, he just doesn't think before he speaks sometimes. He is a well-meaning fellow and if I had to be on NG Show I'd blunder my words, too, the way she jumps on everybody.:bud: (best I could find for a cowboy)

That's right she said she switched the SIM card back and forth, right ? That would mean the number would remain the same ? My cell phone knowledge is minimal.

Exactly! Calls/Texts would still show up on the same bill.

I'm having a "Columbo" moment! The Cell Phone Usage/Sleep Pattern chart in combination with Cindy's deposition admission of never "needing" to call the nanny is powerful. Neither the mother nor the grandmother attempted to contact the nanny who "supposedly" had Caylee. How can the defense explain this away? Can they explain this away?

I think you are Brilliant!

Or else she is coming out of the denial phase and reality is setting in - the thought of spending the rest of my life in prison or getting the death penalty would be enough to make me throw up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She should stop this behavior, not only is it affecting her teeth but she is losing muscle and muscle tone that she may need to defend herself in general population , not that it matters to me . Evidently she is not very smart....moo
icon12.gif

Unless she says that it was a pay as you go phone...?

KC already rambled to LE about a Blackjack so she'd also have to explain why the Blackjack was really a throw away phone, how long she had that, why it was used exclusively for the Nanny, why when it was lost she didn't use her real phone, etc.

KC can only dig the hole deeper, she is too entrenched in mistruths.

My niece who is 21 sends and receives approximately 5,000 tests per month. She has a log on her phone which counts them - I actually think this is fairly common with that age group.
yes, it is. My son and his GF fight by text, lol...even when they're in the same house. It's funny, but it might be a good thing, there's no screaming and yelling. lol...

Or else she is coming out of the denial phase and reality is setting in - the thought of spending the rest of my life in prison or getting the death penalty would be enough to make me throw up.
I would be in a mental hospital if one of my children were found like that.

Need to stop this at source, if people stop sending her money she could not buy snacks to binge on and then need to purge. Donations are harming her. :rolleyes:

Interesting that it is said, can be stress-related. Hmmm. I'd be stressed.

Tell the truth. Stop fretting.
I always thought it was a control issue. This is very interesting. Actually, I read that anorexia is a control issue. Guess anxiety works for Casey. Could be boredom, too.

Couple of thangs that popped out at me lately----

GA gets upset because Morgan said "your grand daughter's "remains". What would you call a bag of bones?

One one of the jailhouse tapes, KC says that when she gets out of jail---she isn't goin to tell the media anythang. So? I have never seen her say anythang to the media at all. Was she just sounding like a big shot for CA's sake?

Anyone else hear LP guestimate the time of death at around 1:15 am on the 16th?

Some of us were theorizing this on another thread but WHERE WHERE WHERE did she do it???

Couple of thangs that popped out at me lately----

GA gets upset because Morgan said "your grand daughter's "remains". What would you call a bag of bones?

(snipped to answer this question)
I noticed that comment of his every time the video of the depo is played. He seems to get very upset at Morgan over it, but "remains" is exactly what everyone else has been calling her "remains". I don't know what other words Morgan could've used ~ if anything wouldn't have gotten GA's ire. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3