Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@mickey2942
Some others here have wondered about that too.
Sad to think about.

Well, it should always be something that needs to be checked in an unanticipated death.

Just as drug and alcohol testing should have been done on CS when LE arrived. This is a big omission and I am really shocked in this oversight. It could be that LE may have been deferential to the mother's profession or socio-economic status.

Life Ins? Alcohol Testing?
Well, it should always be something that needs to be checked in an unanticipated death.
Just as drug and alcohol testing should have been done on CS when LE arrived. This is a big omission and I am really shocked in this oversight. It could be that LE may have been deferential to the mother's profession or socio-economic status.
@Herat
Re Life Ins. Absolutely, positively. LE should investigate whether any policies are in force on persons dying under suspicious circumstances. Adults, kids, toddlers.

Re drug or alcohol testing on Father. I recall a reference to items seized pursuant to a warrant and IIRC, a cup or glass w beverage was taken by LE.
If it was alcohol, hopefully LE did have blood drawn (or approp. tests done).

Life Ins? Alcohol Testing?

@Herat
Re Life Ins. Absolutely, positively. LE should investigate whether any policies are in force on persons dying under suspicious circumstances. Adults, kids, toddlers.

Re drug or alcohol testing on Father. I recall a reference to items seized pursuant to a warrant and IIRC, a cup or glass w beverage was taken by LE.
If it was alcohol, hopefully LE did have blood drawn (or approp. tests done).

The blood draw for alcohol and drug screening needs to be done at the time of the arrest. Waiting for the results of testing on a cup may result in significant levels be below detectable levels.

Are we sure it wasn't done? If it wasn't, I'm surprised it's not policy.

He would have reeked of alcohol when LE showed up. IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back