2009.04.15 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy..."The OCSD has stated many things that have not been truthful"

Showing more of GA/CA video depo in ZG civil case.

Ellie: LE also determined where Casey was when she was using phone while in search for possible places Caylee's remains could be.

Caller asking about the ZG civil suit, why case is still going on, when A's have said she isn't the ZG who Casey said took Caylee.

Renee Rockwell believes state will use information coming out from ZG civil case in the murder trial.

Now I know I saw that on the bottom of the screen...I hope I am not going crazy ?

Well isn't that weird, now it's not coming up on the screen...I guess we'll see...

Next caller asking about why Casey needed a nanny when she didn't have a job, and why Caylee doesn't seem to mean anything to the A's because they're standing behind Casey.

LP: A lady like ZG who cleans houses, her next level is babysitting ~ who's going to hire her now, she was living in a motel last time I was in Orlando. Believes Casey dumped Caylee's body on 6/24 after GA was about to find her in the trunk of the car recovering the gas cans. When asked what he thinks about the grandparents, he said they're going to be on the Oprah show, what else can I say?

Nancy just asked LP a question about George & Cindy

LP ignored it & said..."let me explain something to you"

And then went on to talk about the state of decomp & when he thinks Casey dumped the body

Next caller asking about why Casey needed a nanny when she didn't have a job, and why Caylee doesn't seem to mean anything to the A's because they're standing behind Casey.

LP: A lady like ZG who cleans houses, her next level is babysitting ~ who's going to hire her now, she was living in a motel last time I was in Orlando. Believes Casey dumped Caylee's body on 6/24 after GA was about to find her in the trunk of the car recovering the gas cans. When asked what he thinks about the grandparents, he said they're going to be on the Oprah show, what else can I say?

I thought that was a very "Insulting" statement

What the hell does he know about ZFG & what she's capable of?

BOLDED BY BOSTON

Nancy just asked LP a question about George & Cindy

LP ignored it & said..."let me explain something to you"

And then went on to talk about the state of decomp & when he thinks Casey dumped the body
I know :waitasec: but I think he finally got to the caller's question at the very end!

I thought that was a very "Insulting" statement

What the hell does he know about ZFG & what she's capable of?

BOLDED BY BOSTON

I thought so too! I have a bachelors degree, but I've cleaned other people's houses before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove