2009.04.15 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ng is saying casey is throwing up in jail to stay thin for trial. lol. =x

OK, I'm not crazy...but I don't think this binging is working for her, she's put on some...just saying.

Casey's become bulemic behind bars, then vomiting the rest of the night, to keep her figure at trial.

Nancy asks how would jail staff know. Expert: There are physical signs of bulemia; also associated with anxiety.

Wonder if Cindy is also bulimic??? She looks terrible and always tries to garner sympathy by mentioning that she is losing weight and not sleeping!

I know :waitasec: but I think he finally got to the caller's question at the very end!

I think his answer was ....

"George & Cindy are going on Oprah,,,,,What can I say"

Something along those lines

Ya know, many parents have tried to turn their heartbreak into a cause to help prevent others from experiencing the same kind of trauma. And I thought to myself, why can't the A's do this? But you know what.. If they could do that, KC probably wouldn't have turned into this pretty monster. Meaning if they were the type to make something good out of a tragedy, they would have been different, reasonable parents to KC and she wouldn't have turned out as she has. They really can't see how they look to others. It's so weird. And sad. jmo

I thought that was a very "Insulting" statement

What the hell does he know about ZFG & what she's capable of?

BOLDED BY BOSTON
For someone who continually rips into CA, that comment sounded like something she would've said. :eek: MOO

Search - I saw it, too! My first post here. Love you guys.

Welcome to the board! I didn't see it, but it wouldn't surprise me if she is binging and purging. Obviously the thought of Caylee isn't enough to keep her thin.

I would think it would be hard for her to keep this a secret with the constant observation of guards and all...I mean the toilet is right there in plain sight, right ?

thanks for the welcome....always wondered what would make me 'come out of hiding'! now to learn all these smiley things...

I thought so too! I have a bachelors degree, but I've cleaned other people's houses before.

Exactly,

Just because ZFG cleans houses doesn't mean she isn't capable of much more

I just didn't like the way he said...."A woman like ZFG"

Painting everyone with a very "Broad Brush" in my opnion

She may be thin for trial, but her teeth will be eaten up by the stomach acid. TH just said this type of disorder could be caused by anxiety.
I was just thinking the same thing. Yes, there are physical signs: like rotten teeth. She'll sure be pretty! NOT! :rolleyes:

Maybe she's just starting this throwing up thing after hearing everyone talk about her weight gain. JB must have told her she's gaining weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove