2009.04.22 & 2009.04.23 GA & CA Excl. Intvw: CBS The Early Show (Inc. Outtakes)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, what's with the Caylee button on George, he didn't wear it to the depo, he does wear it on TV and to court...does wearing his Grand daughter's picture depend on what event he is going to ?

it's ALL about the CMAF.

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff - aint buying it. Can she just give GA the suicide attention - jeez

I don't for a minute buy that CA even gave any thought to suicide.

Cindy will now need to prepare an answer for the SA as to why she would want to commit suicide BEFORE she knew Caylee was dead..............at least GA did his fake attempt after they found the baby.

How smart of you to catch that!!!! Another lie from CA. Anyone keeping count? One thousand and one.....One thousand and two.

She does seem rather pleased with new self. She gets angry when shown videos now of when she is not dressed up with her jewelry....LOL

No wonder GA was upset and tried to run away..it was over the jewelry...it is costing a fortune. Cindy said she thinks it put him 'over the top' that day....yep, I agree!

Don't they think it's kind of crazy that the "real killer" is out there and loose ready to strike? Should we not let our children go to the Orlando area? I think they are hoping it was an accident. Also maybe CA felt guilty for being so overbearing because she was quick to explain that she was only the grandmother and that KC was the mother and took good care of Caylee. That's not what we heard from the friends of KC.

The only thing I thought worth noting was Cindy's explaining how she was "only the grandmother", but then went on to say how she was looking forward to Caylee turning 3 and all the things she was planning on being able to do with her. There wasn't a whole lot of "we" in that statement IMO. It might have been nice for her to talk about the all the things Casey had planned for her own daughter. The "she was a good mother" is wearing thin.

I noticed in the deposition she started the with the new story of: "Casey is an adult", "I had no info or control over where KC slept, etc."; "Caylee was KC's daughter" BS and has continued it in the interview--I think this is to counter KC's friends' statements that CA was controlling & putting the kabash on KC's social life, so that they can counter any motive having to do with CA and KC relationship.

I just watched my recording. At least CA and GA acted more civil today. Its obvious they are trying to save KC, (and save themselves from more judgement).

Yes, true....but they have a MURDERED grandchild, they say their daughter is innocent, so why aren't they going crazy demanding that the real killer be found NOW?

It really doesn't make any sense that they state "truth" will only be discovered "at trial" (Cindy's new catch phrase, replacing "Day 1." ). They had Casey all to themselves when LP first sprung her...why didn't the "truth" come out then? Even if she is found "not guilty" that will not be "truth." That would only be as a result of highly paid legally maneuvering/manipulation. That is certainly not "truth."

I don't for a minute buy that CA even gave any thought to suicide.

Unless KC told CA what really happened to Caylee and that her body was right down the street when she was out on bail. That could have sent CA over the edge.

I just thought of a wonderful question that an interviewer should ask Cindy and George, "When Caylee's murderer is found, what do you think the penalty should be?"

I know I am quoting myself, but I wanted to let you all know I posted it at CBS.

Whenever they speak I often wonder if I would be insane if I were their daughter and had to live with them all my life. Seriously, if they both attempted suicide they need to get help. We know GA got some help - what about CA?

I sent some "Real" questions to CBS on their comment section. I doubt my post will get posted. :D

I forgot to copy them before I hit send. UGH!!

I think the Anthony's have only 2 paths at this point that would bring them any sympathy at all for their plight...
1. Go into seclusion
2. If they must be in the spotlight, choose to minister to criminals in prison (a very worthwhile, biblical calling)

She does seem rather pleased with new self. She gets angry when shown videos now of when she is not dressed up with her jewelry....LOL

No wonder GA was upset and tried to run away..it was over the jewelry...it is costing a fortune. Cindy said she thinks it put him 'over the top' that day....yep, I agree!

I know this is shallow, and I am certainly not a "10" by any definition, but she should really forego some of that new jewelry and buy a good support bra for national TV appearances . . .

please no spanking :crazy:

Well I'd suggest if you don't like the way you look on video that you put up that GORGEOUS dog of yours! You can speak in the background and everybody's happy. Kiddin aside - your Puppy is really nice!:)

I'm way ahead of you LOL My dog is front and center during still photos. Videos are a little tricky with dogs. :blowkiss:

Oh and Cindy and George said there was no indication prior to July 15th that anything was wrong. I wonder why Cindy consulted a counselor and was threatening to take custody of Caylee then.

And why did Cindy say....."I've already given you a month" during the 911 call..?

Cindy & George don't see or speak to Caylee in a Month & they're trying to tell us that was normal...??

I sent some "Real" questions to CBS on their comment section. I doubt my post will get posted. :D

I forgot to copy them before I hit send. UGH!!

Ahhh they posted it:

I have some questions I would like asked in tomorrows segment.

1. If there were NO red flags prior to July 15, then WHAT was Cindy's My Space post about "My Caylee's Missing" all about??

2. Before all of this happened, Cindy & George were in financial straits, HOW is it that now they don't have to work?? MY guess is that they are raking in money under the guise of the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation.

3. If Casey isn't the person responsible for Caylee's murder, WHY aren't they screaming from the rooftops for people to be looking for the real killer??

I'm pretty sure that none of these hard hitting questions will be asked, rather the Anthony's will be allowed to pimp Caylee to pay their bills through the CMA Foundation.

I will NO longer watch CBS's "The Early Show" and will tell everyone I know to never watch again.

Casey Anthony 'feared for all of our lives,' mom says
7:36 AM EDT, April 22, 2009

"She feared for all of our lives,'' Cindy Anthony said. Anthony didn't explain why her family may have been in danger.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ny-cindy-cbs-interview-042209,0,2455680.story

So in KC'S mind it was better to leave Caylee in danger than risk the family's safety. Let's do the math, who would be in a better situation to handle the danger... the adults or the 2 yr old child...hmmmm, that makes sense to me. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!:behindbar

Cindy will now need to prepare an answer for the SA as to why she would want to commit suicide BEFORE she knew Caylee was dead..............at least GA did his fake attempt after they found the baby.

:clap::clap::clap:

I noticed in the deposition she started the with the new story of: "Casey is an adult", "I had no info or control over where KC slept, etc."; "Caylee was KC's daughter" BS and has continued it in the interview--I think this is to counter KC's friends' statements that CA was controlling & putting the kabash on KC's social life, so that they can counter any motive having to do with CA and KC relationship.

They seem to be trying to "transition" in their testimony, don't they? All the troublesome things they've said under oath are morphing into versions that will be more helpful or less embarrassing at trial. Some of it seems designed to help Casey avoid responsibility, but a lot of it is just CA trying to clean up her own image. I still don't see how in the world people who exhibit so little regard for the law and truth, LE, the justice system, etc., think their new jobs will be as victim advocates. I don't think most people are as gullible as they seem to think. At least I hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva