2009.04.22 & 2009.04.23 GA & CA Excl. Intvw: CBS The Early Show (Inc. Outtakes)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed in the deposition she started the with the new story of: "Casey is an adult", "I had no info or control over where KC slept, etc."; "Caylee was KC's daughter" BS and has continued it in the interview--I think this is to counter KC's friends' statements that CA was controlling & putting the kabash on KC's social life, so that they can counter any motive having to do with CA and KC relationship.

1st - wondering if they are worried KC & Baez will BLAME THEM for the murder? I've always thought KC would throw her own mother under a bus given the chance.

and regarding the statement above - that's why Cindy mentions HER CAYLEE IS MISSING and at the public memorial which she didn't shed a tear and seemed to enjoy herself - then stated that God gave her 3 children.

CAYLEE was completely her child in her head, not KC's.

Why did you choke your own daughter Cindy? Did KC threaten to kill Caylee instead of seeing you get custody? That's been my suspicion all along. And when it happened, you knew in your gut what she did and you spewed it out on the 911 call!

Excellent point, nssherlock!!!! And just think, she recovered so well (thanks to Casey's sage advice), that when a babe's body was found (and all indications were that it was Caylee) she was strong enough to subject herself to a couple nights out at a posh hotel. Wonder what it was that her daughter told her, don't you?
She said "They haven't even found her clothes yet."

Whenever they speak I often wonder if I would be insane if I were their daughter and had to live with them all my life. Seriously, if they both attempted suicide they need to get help. We know GA got some help - what about CA?

George's help didn't help much. Cindy? My best guess is if this hasn't gotten her to admit her own bullsh!t, it'll never happen. Things don't change unless we change them.

1st - wondering if they are worried KC & Baez will BLAME THEM for the murder? I've always thought KC would throw her own mother under a bus given the chance.

and regarding the statement above - that's why Cindy mentions HER CAYLEE IS MISSING and at the public memorial which she didn't shed a tear and seemed to enjoy herself - then stated that God gave her 3 children.

CAYLEE was completely her child in her head, not KC's.

Why did you choke your own daughter Cindy? Did KC threaten to kill Caylee instead of seeing you get custody? That's been my suspicion all along. And when it happened, you knew in your gut what she did and you spewed it out on the 911 call!

:clap::clap::clap:

You go, girl!

Conway saying a lot of nothing now.

Cindy says truth will come out at trial. "There's more to it."

Now, this is an empty promise from Cindy. How will the truth come out? We're sure Casey will not testify. Is Cindy herself, or George, going to tell the entire story, if they testify? Just what witness is going to take the stand and be able to tell why Casey did not report her daughter missing for 31 days and what danger the entire family faced. This is a story only Casey can tell and I doubt she'll be on the witness stand.
Now it's not just lies from the Anthony family, it's fairy tales too.
Bring on the trial, I can't wait to hear the truth.

What a crock of S**t.

No one believes their lies anymore. They have nothing interesting to say, because i can near enough 100% guarantee you that casey has not told them one ounce of truth. So why would we want to hear what they think? not what they know, and if they do know anything (which is highly doubtful) they arn't going to tell the whole world on a crappy 2nd rate TV show with their lawyer sat next to them, incase the questioning gets too tough. for goodness sake.

So here they are on national TV,(not even screaming from their lungs that their daughter is innocent, demanding that the police, media, everybody serach for this Baby sitter that kidnapped and killed their grand daughter) acting all cool, calm and sorrowful , but they are really thinking "lets gain public sympathy votes for this and a whole chunk a money at the same time". OOOOPPPSSS CIND, wrong move.

What they are failing to realise is the whole country is looking at these 2 people that are basically speaking on KC's behalf thinking Cindy, are u mentally ill. She keeps putting herself out there and dragging George along because she just cant stand the fact that for once, her bossy, manipulative, i;m the boss and everyone will do what and believe what I say attitude, isnt working or washing with anyone. We dont feel sorry for them (may have done at one time or another), and I defintely dont feel any sympathy for Casey. What people are actually thinking is, Jesus, if thats the way her parents act, it just re-inforces what I think Casey is actually like, her home life, and what this family will do protect and preserve itself no matter what the consequenses are.

I feel the only time she has said the truth is when she said it smells like a dead body in the car". Then straight away it was like... oopppssss no. Silly Cindy, it wasnt a dead body it was just mouldy old pizza. ffs.

These people, her parents are going to end up practically pushing the power button to the electric chair (or whatever method they use in florida) if they carry on.

Sorry for the rant. Just annoyed me a bit lol.

Observations:
1. No gum chewing.
2. A softer gentler version of their lies.
3. They took their meds.

Yep! I conclude they read Websleuths and it has improved their behavior. They just may be so proud of themselves that they will most likely slip up tomorrow.

Bold is mine-

haha lmfao!

...and I, for one, will not be watching the follow up. The entire interview was pointless.

I didn't watch either part. I refuse to give them any ratings what-so-ever!

No, no, Debbie--he was referring to KC not Cindy! Sorry for confusion.
Ooohh...he called his daughter that???.... no wonder that house is full of dysfunction. Very poor parenting!! WOW! The way I grew up, a man does not call a woman that. I mean, I'm not that old, but you could call me "old school." But the way I was raised, it's disrespectful. There's no telling what went on (and what still goes on) behind those doors!!

Observations:
1. No gum chewing.
2. A softer gentler version of their lies.
3. They took their meds.

Yep! I conclude they read Websleuths and it has improved their behavior. They just may be so proud of themselves that they will most likely slip up tomorrow.

After viewing the YouTube video of the interview..............yes, there was no gum chewing, Cindy wasn't confrontational as she usually is, and they acted more sedate.

But, it's not working for me. The genie is out of the bottle and try as she might, Cindy can't stuff that genie back into the bottle. We've all been exposed to more than 9 months of Cindy and Georges's outrageous lies; rude remarks to the media, LE, attorneys and the public; their disrespect for Caylee; their sense of entitlement; their lack of class/manners; and their hammer-wielding, baseball bat wielding, and hose-wielding confrontations.

I don't like using another cliche', but you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. Cindy and George can't erase their behavior or what they've said for the past nine months with one interview or thousands of interviews. We know their character, as do many who have witnessed it but don't post online. They're not fooling anyone!

I for one can't wait. I can just see them now " you ask me that one more time & I am walking out." " I am not answering that." "dont you dare refer to my grand daughters remains." " KC might have been a thieving tramp who drugged her daughter, but she is young and should have more babies, be given another chance." It is very tempting to go to Orlando to watch them in action.

ITA- my cousin lives in the area.. I am so tempted to ask if I could come stay with her during the trial.

(yes, I am reading this thread backwords LOL)

From what I have read, it must have really been a crappy and boring interview. What was the point of even going on TV unless it was for the money (assuming they got paid). I'm sure glad Oprah cancelled.
I am sure JB has let them know it was a disaster of biblical proportions the depos where they told easily proven lie after lie, they totally need to regain their sympathetic, sad grandparents role. The good news is GA will have no excuse in front of the judge who orders him back to complete his depo. Mainly they have no income now other than their new foundation so they are going to do national interviews, and more often than we can imagine to get the word out about needing donations. mho

Ooohh...he called his daughter that???.... no wonder that house is full of dysfunction. Very poor parenting!! WOW! The way I grew up, a man does not call a woman that. I mean, I'm not that old, but you could call me "old school." But the way I was raised, it's disrespectful. There's no telling what went on (and what still goes on) behind those doors!!

You don't want to imagine the things that are said to children (worse yet, the things that are withheld or never said) in homes like this. Cindy does have major issues staying with a man like this who would steal and sneak and lie and not hold down a job. and obviously George has issues because he is this kind of person but but what really show-cases this families dysfunction is Cindy's verbally abusing and encouraging her children to verbally abuse and make fun of their own father... yet Cindy stays with him. THAT teachs your children MUCH!

After viewing the YouTube video of the interview..............yes, there was no gum chewing, Cindy wasn't confrontational as she usually is, and they acted more sedate.

But, it's not working for me. The genie is out of the bottle and try as she might, Cindy can't stuff that genie back into the bottle. We've all been exposed to more than 9 months of Cindy and Georges's outrageous lies; rude remarks to the media, LE, attorneys and the public; their disrespect for Caylee; their sense of entitlement; their lack of class/manners; and their hammer-wielding, baseball bat wielding, and hose-wielding confrontations.

I don't like using another cliche', but you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. Cindy and George can't erase their behavior or what they've said for the past nine months with one interview or thousands of interviews. We know their character, as do many who have witnessed it but don't post online. They're not fooling anyone!

Some things you do in life are simply irrevocable. Those images of the pair of them at the depo lying and screaming, those are forever, and no matter how humble they try to appear at the trial, all of their lies will be used to impeach them. It is too little, too late. It was obvious they only want to talk about their foundation. It is rather sickening and sad.We are going to be seeing them, doing these publicity interviews more and more, fully medicated, (Cindy dressed much softer than her depo) and no gum. If they had not behaved the way they did, and lied in the depo, people may have been more sympathetic toward them. People who want to donate should donate to Texas Equisearch, not people who are obstructing justice for a murderer.

Why doesn't someone ask them who the real killer is? Caylee was murdered, someone had to of done it. Certainly they want justice for Caylee.

Cindy is scary when she is quiet. Actually Cindy is scary 100% of the time. But when she yells, rants and abuses others, people have fair warning and avoid her at all costs so they will not be sucked into her turmoil. She is obvious.

When Cindy is quiet and soft spoken as she was today in her interview, people who do not follow the case closely, might start to believe she is a harmless grieving grandmother. Before they understand what they are up against, it is too late.

If she can harm this case and other people by her ravings, just think of the subtle damage she can do in her new guise.

Cindy is scarey when she is quiet. Actually Cindy is scarey 100% of the time. But when she yells, rants and abuses others, people have fair warning and avoid her at all costs so they will not be sucked into her turmoil. She is obvious.

When Cindy is quiet and soft spoken as she was today in her interview, people who do not follow the case closely, might start to believe she is a harmless grieving grandmother. Before they understand what they are up against, it is too late.

If she can harm this case and other people by her ravings, just think of the subtle damage she can do in her new guise.

That is exactly what is so scary about Cindy, she plays the perfect victim.

I didn't watch either part. I refuse to give them any ratings what-so-ever!

Me too, just cannot stomach actual videos of Cindy after the depo. She was a disgrace to the human race. oops, IS not was.

Thankfully I can read about it here without having to view her multiple personalities in action.

I doubt Cindy is worried about being charged for that (really couldn't happen, IMO) but we all know that Cindy doesn't accept criticism. To avoid criticism, she simply has to state a partial truth: "I was in regular contact with my daughter who didn't mention any problems to me. My granddaughter was with my daughter as far as I knew. Why on earth would I call 911 on her?"

Of course, Cindy seems to think her MySpace letter on July 3rd isn't public knowledge, and/or doesn't negate her "everything was wonderful between us" tale.

In that respect she reminds me of KC sticking to her lie about working at Universal while she walks down the hall there with the detectives. I don't understand liars, especially those who lie when the truth would be easier and who keep on lying when the truth is going to come out anyway.

."

ITA. Although I think you should go remove the last paragraph so you don't just give Cindy a good answer.

I've had HLN on in the background for a couple hours and am upset about the clips of this morning's interview that they have chosen to air. Very sympathetic picture being painted . . . If anyone didn't know the background it's very possible these people would seem believable. That's why I don't like these interviews!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva