2009.04.22 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't believe the crap she's spewing now.....If your granddaughter is MISSING, why would you want to kill yourself? She says she wrote suicide notes in July or August.

Exactly! Cindy says that you just miss a person so much that you don't want to live anymore. But at July or August Caylee had only been officially missing for a few weeks. I'm sure it was the most difficult time for Cindy, but contemplating suicide? I would think she would have still been in frantic mode chasing every lead she heard of. I think she said she was suicidal too just like George. Can't have George getting more sympathy. Cindy is saying pay attention to me, me, me only me.

Showing GA saying that Casey did not report Caylee missing because she was afraid for everyone....if she was so afraid, WHY THE HELL WAS SHE RUNNING HER A$$ ALL OVER OC PARTYING?
If you are so afraid for your life and the lives of your loved ones, why are you partying in bars and at parties and not hunkering down with the loved ones you claim are in danger?
Why the high profile partying when your precious daughter has been kidnapped??

Keith M................very obvious that Cindy is trying to vindicate her daughter, but that's not the people they met in the depositions. Trying to give a good impression and not answering hard questions.

Kathy Belich................Cindy has been depressed, but looking back to July and August, that was a time in which Cindy believed Caylee was alive

Are these people grieving at all for Caylee? I just do not see that:behindbar

More of "Early Show". CA being asked about never going more than 2 days w/o seeing Caylee, yet waited a month. "Never a red flag until July 15. She was with her mom".

(oh, she forgot her myspace post from 7/3 "My Caylee is missing") :liar: moo

She forgot about sending Lee out on the hunt for Casey too, same day .. :rolleyes:

Keith Mitnick, ZG's lawyer: it's obvious they're trying to give a good impression, but stay away from any specifics, just "Casey's a good mother, etc".

Kathi Belich: Back in August, CA was claiming Caylee was alive, was with babysitter, seems odd she'd be contemplating suicide.

Caller wants to know if Casey will take stand at trial. NG asks caller if she's a lawyer.

John Burris: no way will she take the stand. too many statements, nothing about her is believable.

NG: "I could slice her up like a turkey". :D

Renee Rockwell: any statements can be used against her. no.

Don't cha know KC wishes her mother would just shut the h3ll up! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: At this rate her own mother will get her convicted! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Oh, and what about the certainty that Caylee was coming home for her birthday?

OMG, Cindy is a real piece of work.

On the "Today Show" or whatever it was, she couldn't let George be the only one who was suicidal.

MOO.

Cindy and George are so busy trying to defend Casey, they can't be grieving the loss of Caylee, IMO.

Are these people grieving at all for Caylee? I just do not see that:behindbar

I think that they already did. Back in July 2008. August at least for CA. GA probably did so much later. Likely, October...I take it they haven't played the voice message yet. So basically, trying and badly, to think like the A's, they likely believe that KC disposed of Caylee, but only after whomever did whatever to her. The whomever is anyone in their cross hairs, Tony, Kronk, Jesse, Amy, whomever. They know too much to know that Caylee was definitely in the trunk of Casey's car. So they must explain this away by saying someone else did it. Jesse or Ricardo or whomever...and Casey only merely covered up by hiding her body. Geesh.

I can't help but wonder whether Shirley is still even in contact with Cindy after seeing her during the deposition and again on TV today ..

Poor SP .. :(
Imagine having to hear from Cindy every day ..

CA: " We love our daughter. We know what kind of good mother she was."

:sick: (yeah, we know too.) moo

GA doesn't look very stable. to me anyway. July 23rd, the voice message from CA to John Allen. KC had to have had help no matter what LE thinks the scenario is so there are/is at least one/more people with information on Caylee....aieee....

The voicemail to John Allen.............

NG says clearly that Cindy said that "Casey had to have had help"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member