2009.04.22 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great question from calller, hasn't seen anyone stand up for Casey outside of the immediate family !

Nancy and Marc Klaas talking about the crime victims conference and the Anthonys. Nancy telling about the differences between the Anthonys and Marc Klaas..........how Marc wanted to be cleared. Marc says Cindy isn't credible. Says that her saying she contemplated suicide doesn't make sense because she was saying Caylee was still alive. He says he was living for Polly's return until her learned she was dead, and then he didn't want to live any longer for a while.

Nancy talking with Marc Klaas comparing his reaction when he learned Polly had been murdered to the way the A's act. They're also talking about the conference that the A's are to speak at.

Caller asking about extended family members speaking to the media about defendant and saying how they could never have done it, in other cases. In this case only GA/CA/LA defend Casey. Other family members seem to be lining up behind the prosecution?

Nancy's talking about CA's voicemail that Casey would have had to have help killing/disposing of Caylee. Nancy believes this will come into evidence when CA takes the stand.

Mark K. saying please don't judge the conference badly because the Anthony's will be speaking there. Mark and Nancy G. have both been there before and it is a very helpful conference for many people.

More of the Early Show..............GA dancing around the question of a plea deal, Cindy saying Casey won't take a plea deal for something she hasn't done

I do think that the defense...based on what I have seen tonite (and read over these long months) that they are going to end up blaming one of KC's exes for the death. Or at the very least, the GP's do.

See how Cindy jumped in and finished answering that question for George, re: plea deal ?

CA: "Casey won't take a plea deal and admit for something she hasn't done."

Dr. Jeff Gardere: giving a lot of body language, very tentative, anxious; disparity between what they believe is the truth and what the truth is.

Dr. Peterson: human decomp is a very putrid odor; nothing found in car would mimic odor.

Dr. says the Anthonys body language conflicting with what they said. There's a difference between what they want to believe is the truth and what the truth is.

Reporter was clearly trying to direct certain questions to George...I bet Cindy was screaming inside while wondering what George would say.

I do think that the defense...based on what I have seen tonite (and read over these long months) that they are going to end up blaming one of KC's exes for the death. Or at the very least, the GP's do.
And just who had access to the things from the house that were found with Caylee, and who had access to Casey's car when she was driving it around all the time? They're going to have to answer those questions if they want anybody to believe an ex-boyfriend killed and disposed of Caylee (ironically in a place Casey used to hang out at)! :mad: moo

I think that someone has coached them on body language, ect. In the depo, I thought CA was going jump from the tv into my living room!

Nancy and Marc Klaas talking about the crime victims conference and the Anthonys. Nancy telling about the differences between the Anthonys and Marc Klaas..........how Marc wanted to be cleared. Marc says Cindy isn't credible. Says that her saying she contemplated suicide doesn't make sense because she was saying Caylee was still alive. He says he was living for Polly's return until her learned she was dead, and then he didn't want to live any longer for a while.

Maybe there is a grain of truth in what Cindy said today

She said she wanted to commit suicide

Why...??

According to Casey & Cindy,,, Caylee was still alive at that point.

Did Casey tell her otherwise?

Is that why Cindy was Suicidal..??

I agree with MK on this point

Why would she be thinking about killing herself?

BOLDED BY BOSTON

I don't think they are after an x-boyfriend. I think it will be AH

Why didn't anyone ask Cindy what she meant when she told Casey

"I've given you a month already" after Casey asked Cindy for .."One more day"

Showing more video of CA blowing up at the ZG depo.

Back to the "Early Show" and how calm she is when asked about why Casey didn't report Caylee missing. "Casey feared for all our lives". :rolleyes:

NG asks Mark Williams, "afraid of what"? MW: this is something that came from GA last summer, that Casey was trying to protect the family.

KB: never have heard who it was. GA told media he had somebody following the "kidnappers".

LP: it's a family that's into drama and they never want to tell the truth. They're full of lies no matter what they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaravpatel