2009.04.22 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG..........doesn't understand why the Anthonys are so selective about what they will talk about.

So, if she contemplated suicide in July and August, CA KNEW, at least in her heart, that that baby was dead and KC did it. No way you're gonna kill yourself if the child is only missing. Plus, she was going around saying LE was terrible because they weren't looking for a live Caylee. Does she really think no one figures this stuff out???

Private voicemail message from CA to LE, implicating Casey.

More video from the "Early Show". CA saying Casey won't ever take a plea deal because she's innocent. She says Casey didn't report Caylee missing because she was afraid. BC is sitting next to CA during the interview.

Mark Williams: CA finally revealing that she contemplated suicide, but Casey (when LP bailed her out) sat down and prayed with CA and talked her out of it. :boohoo:

Back to "Early Show" CA saying GA wasn't the only one who contemplated suicide, she also did. She missed Caylee so much and life wasn't worth living.

:boohoo:

(mybold)

Spin to reach the jury pool to find sympathetic jurors to seat.

Caller...."How long is Casey going to be in Protective Custody"

Answer..."The OCSD does not feel comfotable with her in General Population"

No red flags?! Really Cindy. Then why did you try to get custody? Why did you go on myspace?:waitasec:

"Early Show" question to GA/CA about CA's 911 call about the car smelling like a dead body. GA says it will be answered at trial. :waitasec:

Caller asking how long Casey will be in protective custody in jail. Renee Rockwell: sheriff is responsible for her and doesn't want to risk anything happening to her. NG saying she only recalls two cases where a notorious inmate was killed. John Burris mentions her being an accused child killer.

So, if she contemplated suicide in July and August, CA KNEW, at least in her heart, that that baby was dead and KC did it. No way you're gonna kill yourself if the child is only missing. Plus, she was going around saying LE was terrible because they weren't looking for a live Caylee. Does she really think no one figures this stuff out???

CA knew all along that Caylee was not alive as she from the 911 call the car smelled like a dead body had been in it. She knew. No doubt in my mind. The whole sherade (sp) of looking for a live caylee was just that.

(mybold)

Spin to reach the jury pool to find sympathetic jurors to seat.
I'd love the prosecution to show photos of Casey at Fusian, partying, on a screen in the courtroom and simultaneously playing CA's words about praying. :rolleyes: MOO

Mark Williams...............biggest bombshell was that Cindy said she contemplated suicide. Casey talked her out of it after praying about it. Cindy left suicide notes.

Or did she leave crib notes for George's note(s)?

Cindy is looking for sympathy, and I think the contemplated suicide is bogus and trying to be dramatic...........why think about suicide if she thought Caylee was alive?

Private voicemail message from CA to LE, implicating Casey.

More video from the "Early Show". CA saying Casey won't ever take a plea deal because she's innocent. She says Casey didn't report Caylee missing because she was afraid. BC is sitting next to CA during the interview.

Mark Williams: CA finally revealing that she contemplated suicide, but Casey (when LP bailed her out) sat down and prayed with CA and talked her out of it. :boohoo:

Back to "Early Show" CA saying GA wasn't the only one who contemplated suicide, she also did. She missed Caylee so much and life wasn't worth living.

:boohoo:

Another contradiction, how could she be contemplating suicide, if she thought Caylee had been kidnapped but would be found or returned? Didn't she want to be around when Caylee came back???? Oooppsss.:eek:

so I am confused. If Cindy thought that Caylee was alive and believed in all of these sightings then why did she want to kill herself b.c she wasnt going to see Caylee ever again?

I'd love the prosecution to show photos of Casey at Fusian, partying, on a screen in the courtroom and simultaneously playing CA's words about praying. :rolleyes: MOO

The montage they did last night with the eye flutters cracked me up!!

Good.............Nancy is showing how combative Cindy was in the depo for a comparison to today's Early Show!

More of "Early Show". CA being asked about never going more than 2 days w/o seeing Caylee, yet waited a month. "Never a red flag until July 15. She was with her mom".

(oh, she forgot her myspace post from 7/3 "My Caylee is missing") :liar: moo

I really don't believe the crap she's spewing now.....If your granddaughter is MISSING, why would you want to kill yourself? She says she wrote suicide notes in July or August.

Because she knew full well that Caylee was gone forever, and that it was her evil daughter who was the one that killed her. That's the only explanation for it. If she REALLY felt Caylee was alive, why want to kill herself? Total BS.

Cindy is looking for sympathy, and I think the contemplated suicide is bogus and trying to be dramatic...........why think about suicide if she thought Caylee was alive?
She also got the chance to slip in the comment... Casey talked me out of it...

Caylee was #1 for Casey yeah maybe in CA's fantasy world! She just like the attention that Caylee brought to her at first and then Caylee crimped her style. I wish they would both just shut their mouths. I think CA was chewing her gum again but not positive as I wouldn't watch it this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member