2009.04.23 Baez WESH Interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Baez should spend time going after the " REAL KILLER," instead of doing Anthony Damage Control or wait is the secret that Baez is holding on too going to come out in the wash. Casey's double did Caylee in because KC wouldn't share any licorice with her.

The only thing thats going to come out in the wash with this case is that " What goes around comes around," and ALL the Anthony will pay the price for the loss of that beautiful child.

Didn't we already see Amy's cell records? Were there more?

LE requested and recieved Amy's cell record as part of the investigation. They are part of the existing document dumps. They were recieved by LE from the cell carrier. Amy does not want to give Baez full unrestricted and unlimited access to her cell records (or probably any other point of her life). Would you?

Tonite at 11 pm the "smell of death" is to be explained.

http://www.wesh.com/video/19270322/index.html

This would have worked well BEFORE they had a confirmed dead child. Now the child is positively dead. There is a strong smell of death and decay in the mothers car. this isn't something that takes alot to explain. Remember JB the term is REASONABLE doubt. Not "well maybe it coulda happened that way cause I say so".

Didn't Geragos try these same arguments in the Scott Peterson case? It didn't wash with that jury and I don't believe it will wash with the upcoming one, either.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was an eyewitness but is too afraid to come forward for fear of having their life ruined like everyone else in this case. Every bit of their background brought to the public, private computer and cell phone records taken, and most likely the finger of blame would be pointed their way.

I am going to have to take a break from these people. On the morning show CA was asked about how they live with the fact Caylee was murdered, and CA says, we don't know how she died. That struck me as an odd thing to say, like it wasn't murder. Hello, duct tape, triple bags, left in woods...So listen to JB he said, "first you have to prove a crime was committed and then you have to tie the person to it". I am not direct quoting them but this sounds like they are going with " it was an accident ". I can't stand it UGH!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if there was an eyewitness but is too afraid to come forward for fear of having their life ruined like everyone else in this case. Every bit of their background brought to the public, private computer and cell phone records taken, and most likely the finger of blame would be pointed their way.

WOW! Now that would be something.

I am going to have to take a break from these people. On the morning show CA was asked about how they live with the fact Caylee was murdered, and CA says, we don't know how she died. That struck me as an odd thing to say, like it wasn't murder. Hello, duct tape, triple bags, left in woods...So listen to JB he said, "first you have to prove a crime was committed and then you have to tie the person to it". I am not direct quoting them but this sounds like they are going with " it was an accident ". I can't stand it UGH!!!

Kinda late for that, right? What would that do? DP?

Didn't Geragos try these same arguments in the Scott Peterson case? It didn't wash with that jury and I don't believe it will wash with the upcoming one, either.

Yes, but Baez needs to be very careful because unlike California, the state of Florida actually follows through with death sentences.

Or maybe it's just to establish that they really can't crawl, walk, jump, scurry or scamper AFTER they are dead, or have post-mortem pizza parties.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Priceless.

Does anyone who knows Cindy believe for one moment that another person (Zanny) had a key to her house- someone she had never met, never spoken to, and would be able to access their house without them knowing.
I know exactly who has keys to my house.

I member from the first that JB started throwing around that Lee found 17 hairs. This has been so "misconstrued". He is as big a lair as some of the other peeps in this mess. I don't know where to find this info but DR LEE found O_N_E hair that day. The other guy (not on the defense team but the peeps who examine the cars n such) found the others.

I had read here about Lee messing with evidence in other cases. The minute I heard about the hairs found in KC's car, I thought that Lee had probably planted the hairs. That isn't a "fact"----was a thought of mine. BUT, I do know, for a fact, that day Lee found one hair. I heard Lee say that on NG, out of Lee's own mouth. I also read it on one of the news sites.

Seems like the job of the defense is to "misconstrue", the facts-----then they scream that e-body else is the "misconstruer". Was it KC who started the use of that word in this case?-----"MISCONSTRUE"

Do any of ya'll member the finding of the "17 hairs"? Dr. Lee found one hair. JB says Lee found 17 hairs.

I hope that LE was able to get that one hair tested to find out who it belonged to.

I figured out why JB is so eager to talk about their defense. He is just trying to sidetrack and confuse the SA so that the SA would be too busy preparing their case based on his televised defense to remember what JB has always promised. JB has stated as fact that when the trial starts, he will reveal the real defense - the "true" story of what really happened and then we will be able to understand.....

The problem is we as well as the SA are not confused and will not be sidetracked. The SA will have an airtight case prepared.

I hope that LE was able to get that one hair tested to find out who it belonged to.

Maybe it was Dr. Lee's??? Unless he was suited up it's a possibility. I think the other hairs were in the trash bag that LE had not finished testing. And JB wonders why it is taking so long to get results now.

Why was Luka at this interview? Is he the same attorney that wanted immunity for Lee? Is he now part of KC's defense team?

Don't know, but my guess is Cindy ordered Lee to have his lawyer appear on JB's "infomercial".:rolleyes::crazy:

Did anyone catch Part 2 of this tonight regarding JB's response to what KC was doing those 31 days?

Maybe that is why the vet is on the witness list, to prove that squirrels don't smell like rotten pizza. :)
No, No, No silly! It was Squirrel Pizza!

Here is a link to the video's on Wesh http://www.wesh.com/news/19276717/detail.html I didn't watch any yesterday so I'm not sure which are new.

Did anyone watch Baez talk about the odor in Casey's car? He challenges the air sample tests as unproven science which I understand. I don't agree, but I understand his strategy as a defense attorney.

But then he says the smell of human decomp is comparable to rotten potatoes. No, no, no. I can't believe those two smells are even close.

I once had a horrible smell in my kitchen and found a forgotten bag of potatoes in the pantry. Yes, it smelled bad. I once had a rat die in my attic and that smell was much worse and very different than the rotten potatoes. I have never smelled human decomp but I would surmise the decomposing rat smelled closer to human than the decomposing potato.

Jose Baez can spin doctor his client Casey all he wants to. I think Casey murdered Caylee. I think she did it all by herself. Nobody helped her.

He can say that his client is presumed innocent all he wants. I'm not in a court of law, I'm not part of the potential jury pool in Florida. I think Casey is guilty of murder 1.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtbag
Back