DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Current document dump = Waste, HUGE waste of time

:banghead:

I thought there would be "death penalty" worth evidence dumped today..*arghhhh*

Alrighty y'all...If this is all there is, I'm goin' shoppin'
I'm hoping that when I return from my feeble attempt to single-handedly rescue our failing economy, there will be more documents.

Alrighty y'all...If this is all there is, I'm goin' shoppin'
I'm hoping that when I return from my feeble attempt to single-handedly rescue our failing economy, there will be more documents.

thank you!!!! Someone has to !!!!! :clap::clap::blowkiss::blowkiss:---me I'm thinking yard work with sun!!!! (since I live in rain country...this is a plus!)--was a tad concerned that I would be overwhelmed with docs....

i thought there would be "death penalty" worth evidence dumped today..*arghhhh*

no zany prints anywhere! Zany not linked to crime scene. Zany not linked to caylee stuff that kc said was zany's! This is huge! No zany evidence still.

Still waiting on Tracy's interview with LE...Has anyone seen it yet?

i'm looking too bunny, but nothing yet.

hi wintrbabe and justsaying, you're both doing great!

thwelcomwagon.gif

Relax everyone. No one promised us a Rose Garden with this dump. Casey is in jail charged with the death of her child. There must be decent evidence to hold her there.
I'm sure we haven't seen it "all" yet.
As Sister Mary Wanna would say "It's not over till the Fat Lady sings...pass the ashtray."
jmo

No matter how the forensics show out...the fact that a child's body is discovered and this body belonged to a mother who never reported her missing and was found down the street from where tis mother lived (who didn't have money to buy gas to go much further) whose own mother states that her daughter had to have had help in this (meaning that Casey couldn't have hid a body so well without help) before finding out that the body was down the block....thus eliminating her statement that she would have needed help....the mere fact that she partied during her daughter being missing...lied about whom she left her daughter with....misdirected LE in helping to find her daughter.....

we all know that this list can go on and on....

no jury will ever find her not guilty....... This i have to believe.

i'm looking too bunny, but nothing yet.

hi wintrbabe and justsaying, you're both doing great!

thwelcomwagon.gif
Thanks but already I have messed up the thread. My apologies as I didn't realize this WAS today's doc dump but as I went on to read, I too don't think there are any "AH HA" moments coming but I'm sure going to hope there are and they will come down later. I too need to go out so am hoping I come home to log on to WS and find some real good Breaking News evidence. Thanks for the patience, I've only logged on 1x before, as I said this is new and I didn't read the thread far enough, My Bad.

is there any chance that we've only seen part of what's supposed to be released today, or am i kidding myself?

I'm a bit disappointed so far but nothing too shocking that makes KC look good. KC was a big fan of CSI. I'm sure she either threw her shoes away (most likely a cheap pair of flip flops from Target) or cleaned them afterwards. I'm assuming she left her car at Amscot after she dumped Caylee's body so I'm interested to see the tapes and see what shoes she is wearing and if they took them in as evidence.

According to WFTV.com:
"The FBI also says the dirt and debris found in Casey's trunk could not be definitively matched to the dirt where Caylee's remains were found, nor could the limited amount of debris found on several pairs of shoes taken from the Anthony home, although no connection can be totally ruled out either.

The new documents also show the FBI did not find evidence of more than a dozen prescription drugs in Caylee's hair, drugs that were taken from the Anthonys'' home. The FBI said it did not test for chloroform, because the FBI's chemistry unit said that wouldn't tell them anything, because chloroform is a by-product of decomposition."

Kinda OT but can anyone get into MyFoxOrlando? I can go to the link of the FBI reports just fine but every time I go to the home page it takes me to MyCoupons.com.

is there any chance that we've only seen part of what's supposed to be released today, or am i kidding myself?

I believe so. They said hundreds of pages and so far I wouldn't say everything released would add up to "hundreds." They also said the interviews with LP and Tracey, as well as the Amscot pictures (according to NG's producers who I believe read a statement from the SA) so I'm guessing (and hoping!) they are still uploading those..

no zany prints anywhere! Zany not linked to crime scene. Zany not linked to caylee stuff that kc said was zany's! This is huge! No zany evidence still.

I agree. This part helps to quell the defense assertions that LE didn't follow up on leads CA and KC gave them on "Zanny". CA provided items supposedly given by Zanny as proof. LE checked them out, and only found prints related to the A's.

Investigation shown- Zanny existence not founded as pertaining to items claimed to have come from her...

Good morning!

Remember to start threads and spread out for discussion. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230