Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FBI Forensic Report....
I bet these photos get uploaded and they could be the damning evidence...
picture.php

I believe so. They said hundreds of pages and so far I wouldn't say everything released would add up to "hundreds." They also said the interviews with LP and Tracey, as well as the Amscot pictures (according to NG's producers who I believe read a statement from the SA) so I'm guessing they are still uploading those..

thank you trixi, i was working myself into a royal funk just then.

thank you!!!! Someone has to !!!!! :clap::clap::blowkiss::blowkiss:---me I'm thinking yard work with sun!!!! (since I live in rain country...this is a plus!)--was a tad concerned that I would be overwhelmed with docs....

Yup....it will be gardening in the sunshine for me, too! (hello, my WA. neighbor) :blowkiss:

I'm not going to fret over this doc dump. The totality of evidence is what will ultimately matter when it comes to convicting Casey. Like I said earlier....every single little snowflake adds up to a massive avalanche of justice for Caylee!

Yup....it will be gardening in the sunshine for me, too! (hello, my WA. neighbor) :blowkiss:

I'm not going to fret over this doc dump. The totality of evidence is what will ultimately matter when it comes to convicting Casey. Like I said earlier....every single little snowflake adds up to a massive avalanche of justice for Caylee!

I agree it will be the totality of evidence that will do her in....just wish some of it would be shared..... :banghead:

right back atchc :blowkiss:----rains are due back tomorrow...can you believe someone said we were in a drought??????????

is there any chance that we've only seen part of what's supposed to be released today, or am i kidding myself?

I'm right there with ya. *sigh*

"No new Casey Anthony interviews

There are no interviews with Anthony or anyone who has had contact with her. The video of her reaction to hearing about the discovery of her remains has not been released by the state. A hearing is set later this month to determine if that will be made public."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-bk-casey-anthony-documents-050109,0,3192956.story

I really wanted to read Tracy's interview. :(

no zany prints anywhere! Zany not linked to crime scene. Zany not linked to caylee stuff that kc said was zany's! This is huge! No zany evidence still.

Zanny is smarter than KC. She woulda wiped the prints.

I had to refocus after the initial let down with today's document dump. I was wanting to see tests comparing the trash bag Caylee was put in, to the ones at the home, we already know the canvas bag matches to one at the home. I think the trash bag, canvas bag and duct tape matches to the home are some of the strongest evidence produced and that combined with everything else will take Casey down.

What baffles me is that they eliminate Lee, George, Cindy. And then say no prints on tape.

Yet, they dont' eliminate casey? What gives?

That is not quite what they are saying.

FBI reports always begin by listing the evidence submitted. In this case, a set of "elimination prints" for George, Cindy, and Lee were submitted for comparison purposes in case prints were found on the duct tape.

Doc dump not what I had hoped for. Going out to do some ugly coping (wild grocery shopping, reckless banking, frivolous errands). Will return this afternoon, meanwhile holding onto a shred of hope that there will be more.
:(:confused:

P.S. IMO, they put the DP back in order to gather up a stronger jury. JMO.

Kinda OT but can anyone get into MyFoxOrlando? I can go to the link of the FBI reports just fine but every time I go to the home page it takes me to MyCoupons.com.
I am getting the same thing, there must be something wrong with their site...it was coming up about an hour ago.

That is not quite what they are saying.

FBI reports always begin by listing the evidence submitted. In this case, a set of "elimination prints" for George, Cindy, and Lee were submitted for comparison purposes in case prints were found on the duct tape.

Why, in that case..wouldn't they eliminate casey's prints as well?

And thank you :)

FBI Forensic Report....
I bet these photos get uploaded and they could be the damning evidence...
picture.php

Just so we don't get our hopes up too high, both cameras were seized during the Dec. 11 search of the Anthony home. The first camera was in the living room and the second was in the garage. The pictures are probably nothing more than family pictures.

I'm right there with ya. *sigh*

"No new Casey Anthony interviews

There are no interviews with Anthony or anyone who has had contact with her. The video of her reaction to hearing about the discovery of her remains has not been released by the state. A hearing is set later this month to determine if that will be made public."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-bk-casey-anthony-documents-050109,0,3192956.story

I really wanted to read Tracy's interview. :(

so did i beach, so did bunny .....

Zanny is smarter than KC. She woulda wiped the prints.

ha! of course! or she wore gloves when she gave kc the flat iron and the dvd's and whenever she touched any of Caylee's stuff...or I know, Zanny has a unknown disorder and she does not have fingerprints. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NVWoman