2009.05.01 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling with JB and the A's most recent media blitz that this might be a pretty damaging doc dump for the defense. I think it was a preemptive damage control mission.

Why do they get to see all the documents ahead of time?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-bk-casey-anthony-documents-050109,0,3192956.story

Hair samples taken from Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were tested for a variety of drugs, with negative results.

Examiners did not detect alprazolam, known under the trade name Xanax, or diazepam, marketed as Valium. The FBI report states the hair sample was not tested for chloroform, "as this examination is not deemed probative by the FBI Laboratory's Chemistry Unit."

"Although the method used in this analysis allows for the detection of very small amounts of the drugs listed, negative results should not be interpreted as proof that the individual was not exposed to the drugs listed," the report stated.

Reading the Keith W. interview really made me tear up for the first time today. So sad that he was struggling with what to do with the money if he got it - start a Caylee fund... so sad. She has touched so many lives.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-bk-casey-anthony-documents-050109,0,3192956.story

Hair samples taken from Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were tested for a variety of drugs, with negative results.

Examiners did not detect alprazolam, known under the trade name Xanax, or diazepam, marketed as Valium. The FBI report states the hair sample was not tested for chloroform, "as this examination is not deemed probative by the FBI Laboratory's Chemistry Unit."

"Although the method used in this analysis allows for the detection of very small amounts of the drugs listed, negative results should not be interpreted as proof that the individual was not exposed to the drugs listed," the report stated.

Did they test the hair for Chlorine I wonder???

Orlando Sentinal:

Here's what we have found so far:

Check back for details.

Um... bullet jacket... is that a spent bullet?

No wonder Cain was given the boot off the force, he's another useless ..

Wonder if he's related to the Anthonys? :waitasec:

(kidding, kidding .. )

Worried - was hoping for more in the reports - more findings that matched. But maybe it will come out later. :( So sad for baby girl angel Caylee.

Um... bullet jacket... is that a spent bullet?

Its the metal outer covering of the bullet. In this case I'd guess it was a spent bullet or an empty bullet.

I'd love to know where this bullet came in :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member