2009.05.13 Larry King Live

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew! My first time doing this while the show was actually on...I usually just read later....kinda proud of my ADD self for kinda keeping up with you super sleuths!

True Cindy looks pretty irritated. She keeps looking at BC. It's apparent there is not much they can really answer and they can't answer anything without lying at this point, IMO.

:::sleuther glee here::::::woohoo:

(would love to have her lose her cool on camera)

Yeah really, when was the last time we saw her lose her cool on camera? It's been quite a while considering the rate she was going before.

Cindy is not very happy the way this interview is going......drumming her fingers and getting red in the face........I don't think that G C or B were expecting a lot of these questions.

I agree with you. Are CA's arms on the desk? I need to check on that but the impression I got was that her arms were (kind of) spread across the desk and I find that odd.

I wish I'd have watched the whole program but I feel that George is touching his cup a tad too much for me - code or just plain uncomfortable?

I CAN NOT wait until trial so this Discovery can be declared EVIDENCE and Casey can be convicted in a COURT OF LAW ! Oh wait then we will have appeals and so on...

Here comes the BEAR!
Of course she's opposed to the death penalty!

CA: I'm not a fan of the Death Penalty.

(Yeah, I bet not...)

You shouldn't slander Mayberrry that way!!! :p

LOL! Probably true! Mayberry's a wonderful place but George does remind me of Barney Fife.

Again, I apologize for the remarks but GA just doesn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed.. and he's a nebbish!

:)

~*

I give Larry credit for giving them a few hard ball questions, but demerits for lack of follow-up when they give a goofy answer.

- noticed the same smug smirk on CA's face when LK asked about who they think is the suspect
- wondered if the death glare from CA to BC was because they weren't prepared for the question LK teased going into break "do the Anthony's think KC should testify at trial" (and the question wasn't asked -- bet they pitched a fit about it -eta: asked and non-answered).
- wish I could hear the whining about why the foundation hasn't been spotlighted during the commercials
- promised myself that I wouldn't tune in tonight, but am sadly glad that I did

Question - should whoever killed Caylee face the death penalty. Both CA and GA said they oppose the DP

Of COURSE they'll continue to support her if she's found guilty, because they still THINK she's innocent.

Reember what her neighbors said to the detectives, that she is evil! Everyone in the neighbrhood saya the same thing, pure evil CA. She is hatieng sucking up to the masses!

Who ever did this crime should they get the death penalty?

CA: Doesn't agree with the death penalty..

GA: No I am opposed to it..

When she said "look up every single day" was the only time she has looked up from the table the whole time!

Oh God, here's a tip: If you want to get on as a caller, just sound really stupid with the screeners and then they will put you on and you can then be yourself.

They pick the dorkiest callers 90% of the time.

Larry......"Is there any other suspect in your mind?"

Cindy & George....NO RESPONSE

Brad...."They can't comment on that right now"

Well, THAT is a refreshing change. Guess they finally stopped watching that poor other Nanny in Puerto Rico. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuth12345