2009.05.13 Larry King Live

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No MOTIVE??? I really wish they would have someone on to disagree with that and state the motive.

Oh, Cindy thinks Casey may have been lying about going to work so that Casey could spend more time with Caylee?? I mean, wasn't she babysitting Caylee during a lot of these "work sessions?"

And there was no residue on the duct tape?

LK: is there any other suspect?

BC: we can't comment on that..

I think BC also blows a lot of smoke up CA and GA's ...

No sticker on the duct tape? Hmm... the docs said heart shaped adheisive on the duct tape IIRC :waitasec:

BC............no heart shaped sticker on duct tape covering Caylee's mouth. BC says there's not motive.

LK...........is there any other suspect? All three looked at each other sort of bewildered.

Larry......"Is there any other suspect in your mind?"

Cindy & George....NO RESPONSE

Brad...."They can't comment on that right now"

Now this I gotta hear. LK says he will ask the A's the appropriate penalty for whoever murdered Caylee.

I don't get what Brad said about the sticker not being on the tape...where is he getting this ?

Thank heaven for a commercial!!! My head is seriously spinning with this!!

OMG...Cindy can't keep her mouth shut! OOPS...sounds like Cindy made a slip up on the diary date and eyebrows were raised by GA, BC, and CA after a nudge from GA! IMO, this will be worth a million bucks!

Cindy looked nervously at Brad when Larry asked if the diary could be dated with forensics..

Oh sorry guys, I hate corny tribute songs. ACK! I get embarrassed for everyone.

George said he would not have arrested Casey

I think it's pretty obvious why George is not a "Detective" anymore

Does anyone know which police department he worked for? Mayberry?

No unkindness intended but he doesn't come across as someone with a detective's mind.

~*

George said he would not have arrested Casey

I think it's pretty obvious why George is not a "Detective" anymore

Of course he wouldn't have! She's the beautiful, CEO, princess of a daughter that he is soooooo proud of! *gag*

NEXT QUESTION from LK

What would be the appropriate sentence for the person who killed Caylee?

commercial break....

Cindy looked like she wanted to say something about the "suspect" she has in mind...lets see who could that be ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Papaya-salad