2009.05.13 Larry King Live

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The diary - LK reading the one page. Cindy says it was written in 2005 before Caylee was born. BC has custody of the diary. Cindy says someone took a picture of the diary and leaked it to the media.........says it's not evidence.

Larry talking about the diary entry dated 6/21. CA: That was written in 2003, 2 yrs. before Caylee was born. Brad has the diary. BC: I've got custody of the diary. Now CA's arguing with BC about who had custody of the diary and how it got released to the media. :D

Did I sense a little friction there between Cindy and George ?

Oh yeah! He was trying to say that they hadn't really pressed Casey (I believe "pressed" was the word Larry used in that questions), and she would NOT let him finish that sentence...and he gave in and shut up.

CA with her smug look when the diary was brought up. Correcting BC.

:puke:

Hmm. the diary is not even in evidence.
I tried to get into chat and it's not working :-(

Larry King is so lame! They can ask her anything they want to in letters. Why not mention that? Did you ask her in letters?

OMG...Cindy can't keep her mouth shut! OOPS...sounds like Cindy made a slip up on the diary date and eyebrows were raised by GA, BC, and CA after a nudge from GA! IMO, this will be worth a million bucks!

THEY TOTALLY read here...."i smell that smell in the fridge from sour food"....were'nt we talking about that yesterday??
They have the smell of their dead grandaughter in their noses and it will be there till their last breath. There is no denying that when you lay your head down at night....try as they might.

Whoa, a look" boss momma Cindy" just gave Brad before it cut to commercial.lol

CA (shaking head and grabbing his arm to interrupt him): "No Brad, let ME explain..."

Yeah, he's just the hired professional. He doesn't really know anything about discovery.

Sorry.. but George is a nebbish. He might be a perfectly nice guy and probably is... but he's a nebbish!

~*

Larry asking about the odor in the car. CA again comparing it to her refrigerator with "sour" food. :eek:

Larry asking about Casey not reporting Caylee missing. CA: Casey was coping and grieving the best she could. GA: I wonder about a lot of things, I don't know what Casey was doing with Caylee when she wasn't home.

Larry mentioning the Fusian pictures again. CA: One evening. I don't know, she could've been in shock. She was there to look for clues to help her find Caylee. :liar:

Omg! She didn't actually say that, did she?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup