2009.05.13 Larry King Live

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really get the feeling looking at George that he is torn. I believe he knows it was Casey, but he will never admit that. Just like everyone else in the family he will lie and stick to it if it "protects" the family.

Larry did have some good jabs about them not going to see her - like what harm is there if she didn't do it...

Oh, my! Brad: "It's a circumstantial case".

Hello? Most of them are!

~*

I think they are SOOOOOOOOOO wishing they werent doing this interview now--- they are comin across in a bad light and Cindy just comes across as more unlikeble than ever.

I am glad they are FINALLY getting some hard questions .

GA: Whenever I worked as a detective, I never presumed anything until I had all the facts in front of me.

Wow. Must have been a pretty crappy detective!

George said he would not have arrested Casey

I think it's pretty obvious why George is not a "Detective" anymore

LK........detectives say things found with remains match things in the Anthony home. Questions deferred to BC who says to wait until trial. He says the states case is weak.

George responding to question from a caller: says when he worked as a detective he never had any conclusion until he had everything in front of him. Cindy says Casey was arrested because she lied.

Larry going over the forensic evidence again ~ laundry bag from the house, etc. GA defers question to BC. BC: hasn't been verified, wait until trial. One weak link is enough to tear the case apart; reasonable doubt. :waitasec:

Internet question to GA about him being a former detective and Casey possibly being involved. He says he never assumed anything until he had all the facts in front of him. CA says LE arrested her because she lied about where she worked. Larry asking her why she lied about her job. CA saying maybe to be with Caylee more. :eek:

Larry still asking about the duct tape and heart shaped sticker. BC giving more spin. Larry asking about motive. BC says there is no motive. Larry asking if they believe there is another suspect. BC said they can't comment.

Anyone else notice that they don't look directly AT anyone? They both look up at people through their bushy eyebrows. George looks down when he talks.

KC lied about where she worked to be with her daughter more? WTF!!

No heart shaped sticker on duct tape?!

BRAD....

"There was no heart shaped sticker on the duct tape....It's only speculation"

Whattt?? BC said there was no sticker on the duct tape...

Cindy thinks KC was arrested because she lied about where she worked and when asked why she lied, CA says she doesn't know, maybe so KC could be with Caylee more...

HuH?

BEEEP BEEEP....here comes the bus!!
LK: "is there any other suspect?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics