2009.05.13 Larry King Live

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
either BC is a liar or he needs to catch up on the evidence in this case!

They should stay home and stop talking because if they think they are helping Casey they are so wrong. I am shocked at the anger I felt watching them. All I could think was no wonder their daughter is crazy if these two brought her up. I wanted someone to ask Cindy where she keeps Georges balls because he's not wearing them.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: LMAO, Chop!! :clap::clap:

Has the foundation's website been discussed here? Because I haven't seen anything like it.

This is what their website says:

"Organization administrators will work closely with families of missing children to provide needed support, which will be focused mainly on the collection and dissemination of information about the missing child in an effort to facilitate widespread awareness. Through a plethora of media, including but not limited to publications, posters, PSAs, T-shirts, press conferences, and web-base resources, the organization will mobilize to increase the public's consciousness of the situation."

So it seems the mission of the foundation is to be the marketing/pr/media relations firm for the families of missing children. And really, what frantic family of a missing child wouldn't want to utilize the Anthony's finesse and experience in getting the word out?

Well, I'm sure they've gotten some swell advice from their mentors the Milsteads on how to set up an nfp that markets things from a company you own (like one that rents billboards and sells teeshirts). I would guess that whatever the foundation is "charged" for each teddy bear will be an inflated price that goes back to the "distributor" of the bears, ie: CA and GA. Something like those infomercials with super high "postage and handling charges" you see where "administrative" costs can be hidden. I'm sure that with all the attendant publicity, the IRS will be paying even closer attention to KFN and CMAF in the future. Congress has started cracking down on non-profit abuses and the percentages of admin vs program costs. They will need an excellent accountant...

Could not believe that CA said they receive thousands of letters of support! Unreal!

What she didn't say is that they were all probably from the same guy!

Pardon me while I hoist the b*llsh*t flag.

Back to reading page 3. :biggrin:

Nope - and I just love that about her. :rolleyes:

i couldnt watch, i knew i would get what i needed right here reading. lies make me want to hurl. especially lies that we all know the truth about. thank you all for "watching" for me and bringing your insight here. much love to the websleuths!

Only expenses (and then some)

The leader of Red Cross in San Diego region makes well in excess of $300K and that's a legit international charity!!!!

As long as 5-10% is spent on the actual cause.......
This is concerning. I am really sickened by their sheer gall in suggesting they can offer to others what they could not offer to Caylee.

Ok all Hello, I may not be smartest tool in the shead or even able to spell, watching Larry King now , I have noticed in the last few headlines.. photos interviews of Cindy she is wearing a silver heart and has had it on , now I have had family pass and they were creamated and got a neckaless sliver cross , but the best I can tell is the one she is waring looks like the one I could have gotten if I wanted a heart ! so she has Caylee with her all the time. any one else notice this or have thought about it?
have a great nite.

huh....not going to see KC just shows that the A's care more about what the public thinks of them and their daughter than they do about seeing their own daughter! That's pretty crappy of them if you think about it. Nothing would stand in the way of me seeing a loved one! Nothing! Especially if I believed they were innocent.

ETA - what I'm saying here is - is that if I were in their shoes I wouldn't give a rats patootey what ANYONE else thought of me. The only important thing would be the love I had for my child. Why do they care so much about what we think?! I certainly wouldn't care what joe public thought of me if I were in their situation. They think KC is innocent - so what's REALLY stopping them from seeing her?

I get the thinking, but I have been convinced since October that KC and JB have decreed no visits, and no visits there will be!

Recall how KC reacted the very first time she saw them in court? She didn't acknoledge them at all until JB nudged her and made her do it, then it was smirk city all over.

KC doesn't want to see them. Too many tough questions and they still might be facing the Hopespring Drive bus rolling fast in their direction.

OMG, I live in AR...and it's pretty country in some places. I drive a small sports car and have been told MANY times that "your car IS NOT an ATV!" because I swear I've run over anything/everything you can imagine. Ran into a deer two weeks after I got the car. Hit multiple coons, possums, armadillos (spelling?), stray cats/dogs.....
Don't get me wrong...It's NEVER on purpose, but there is nothing you can do when it's dark outside and they run out in front of you. It's safer to "take them out" than to swerve (on country-ish roads) to try and miss them. I HAVE NEVER HAD A RESIDUAL SMELL....not even from hitting a skunk (which has happened a few times). Reminder: I'm an animal lover....wouldn't kill anything for fun....it's just safer for me to stay on the road (aka not swerve) when they lil' suckers run out in front of me.
On one of these encounters (the deer one, to be specific) I had to get a rental car. The people who rented the car before me had done some fishing. They left their cricket holder (you know, those green things with the wire and the tube that you keep them in for bait) in the trunk. There were crickets all over the place (didn't realize it until I was WAY far from the lot and figured out what the noise was and where it was coming from) but they didn't stink. I know that they CAN be pretty smelly....but the ones that were taking over the rental car I ended up with didn't smell that bad....
I guess my point is that I'm having trouble with this smell thing. Period. I live in ARKANSAS.....it's hot and humid and smelly. There are dead things that I've run over and I've ended up with an enterprise car full of crickets. I've lived with roomates that have no idea what expiration dates are and who never throw away their old moldy food. I have a degree in chemistry....and volatile compounds (like chloroform) are pretty easy to identify when you smell them. I've never (and i hope i never do) smelled human decomp but I would imagine that it's something terrible.....something you can't mistake and never forget. They know what they smelled.
Sorry for the lengthy rant-ish post....just getting frustrated with these darn people!!

Hey there, Dogmom, I don't live in AR (live in KS) but would you do me a favor and let me know when you are on the road and I will call my friends in AR and warn them to get their critters off the road. :blowkiss:

Let me dust off an old phrase from the 80's ... GAG ME! I have a real physiological response when I hear the A's rhetoric ... my ears ring and my arms and legs go a little numb. I swear I am going to need BP meds before this is over!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,7308938.story
Former Casey Anthony attorney Lenamon says he clashed with Jose Baez
Hal Boedeker | Sentinel Staff Writer
4:44 PM EDT, May 13, 2009
(quoted from article)
"After Caylee was born, people noticed a different person," Lenamon wrote.

Lenamon says this and CA says that she was a loving mother and when she was out doing the party thing she was just acting like a 22 year old. Someone is mis-truthing.

Well since Cindy was considering getting custody of Caylee from KC I guess we have the answer to who might be "mis-truthing" eh?

BC also stated that there was no duct tape on the skull and there was no flesh or hair on the duct tape, then he stated there was no heart sticker residue on the duct tape....He must be thinking about the duct tape on the gas cans and not the duct tape that was found at the remain site...I don't get it...they are all lying there butts off...BC also stated that all of the discovery info are leaks by the SA office, he never.. once mentioned that the state of Florida has the Sunshine Law that makes it a law that all of those documents have to be turned over to the public if the public makes a request for them...All of these people make me sick..And CA to mess up with her comment toward the end of the interview we will get to watch that being said on NG for the next 2 weeks...Boy just let them keep on chatting cause with enough rope they will all hang themselves..

Makes me wonder if an attorney publically states things about evidence as fact that are not true, can they get in some kind of trouble from the bar?

Ok! So, for all of you who didn't, couldn't, or wouldn't watch, this is what the LKL show was about tonight, in a nutshell! :nuts:

"KC is a loving mother....blah blah blah....the love in her eyes....blah blah blah....only one picture....blah blah blah....I don't know....blah blah blah....she's our daughter....blah blah blah....we can't say....blah blah blah....send money to the foundation."

I live in Montana, and I'm used to stepping in bull .......but I think I've just learned how to navigate in the FL rodeo arena. Don't bother worrying about on your boots. Pretend it's top soil!!

Everything looks better through Anthonyvision!!!

From past experience...I think we could very possibly be looking a doc dump tomorrow. Isn't that how it usually works in this case? CA & GA interview followed by doc dump or doc dump followed by CA & GA interview. My point is...one usually follows the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela