2009.05.13 Larry King Live

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA saying she can't cut ties from her own flesh and blood (in answer to what they'll do if Casey's convicted).

Caller saying she appreciated the memorial. Asking them where they find strength to support Casey when everyone seems to be against her. CA saying her faith has gotten stronger every day. "What God has given us is a way to make something good out of a negative".

Blog question about proof of Casey's innocence. CA saying they don't have any proof who did it. They have a suspect in their mind but no proof that person did it. CA saying jury just needs to listen to the evidence.

Hrrrm... why was she 'grieving' while Caylee was allegedly still alive, CA? That makes zero sense!!!

Grieving while looking for clues?

Yeah - I wasn't even going to go there, but they have said this often. I think during their depos, other interviews....KC was grieving in June, but believed she was just kidnapped w/ people she knew who were holding her....but she was grieving....in June...on the stripper pole....I have to stop myself.:furious:

Janie is awesome! Good question about the tax payers...say they can't prove she didn't do it (have NO evidence) but they can disprove the evidence that she DID do it. That was confusing!

Whoops...cindy almost SLIPPED! There's no proof that she DIDN'T do it....but there's a lot of proof that....

BC is playing games. There was residue of adhesive in the SHAPE of a heart, that matched a sticker they had also found. Therefore Brad can say no STICKER on the tape.

Very astute Phumi. Good thinking.

Them lawyer'n types are paid to have smart mouths & steel trap minds. :D

GA doesn't just casually avoid making eye contact with LK, he glances around the room the entire time he speaks staring at the floor, the camera man, CA's head, anything to the point it seems he is a complete liar seeking an escape.

CA: I'm not a fan of the Death Penalty.

(Yeah, I bet not...)

Did'nt Casey have a cartoon with a BEAR hanging on a noose saying, "why do people kill people who kill people?"
Yeah nice thing to have on the desk in front of you for this one Cindy.
Casey knew she would get the DP for what she did.

Question - should whoever killed Caylee face the death penalty. Both CA and GA said they oppose the DP
You know, I'm not so sure I would oppose it if it were my granddaughter who was murdered! They're saying they believe Casey to be innocent, so shouldn't the killer of this beautiful little girl get the maximum punishment?? This tells me they know Casey did it!! MOO

Janie is awesome! Good question about the tax payers...say they can't prove she didn't do it (have NO evidence) but they can disprove the evidence that she DID do it. That was confusing!

they are always talking in circles. creates confusion:behindbar:liar::liar::liar:

CA: The foundation is to preserve Caylee's memory. We thought of this back in Sept.

(BEFORE SHE WAS FOUND DEAD!!!!)

CA saying she can't cut ties from her own flesh and blood (in answer to what they'll do if Casey's convicted).

Caller saying she appreciated the memorial.

I must say I found that caller's comment highly irritating...caller thanked the Anthony's for the memorial because it helped out the caller? That's cold, like, "hey, your horrible tragedy helped me in some relatively insignificant way, thanks!"

Best answer yet!!

CA:
We don't have proof that she didn't do it..but there is a lot of proof that..or...there is a lot of evidence out there that doesn't prove that she has done it....

You know, I'm not so sure I would oppose it if it were my granddaughter who was murdered! They're saying they believe Casey to be innocent, so shouldn't the killer of this beautiful little girl get the maximum punishment?? This tells me they know Casey did it!! MOO

My bold

I completely agree. They've been so obvious with this fact that it's funny to see them slip up.

GA doesn't just casually avoid making eye contact with LK he glances around the room the entire time he speaks staring at the floor, the camera man, CA's head, anything to the point it seems he is a complete liar seeking an escape.

I noticed that too and that is very typical of a liar too. I always thought from the get go they know more than they are letting on and I hope it comes back to bite them in the butt. :behindbar

They're talking about the foundation now. CA is holding a "Caylee bear". The bears are going to be given to LE, first responders, so they can give them to children.

100% correct on that...anyone would want someone to DIE for taking away a beautiful lil girl

The Anthonys are using their foundation to help get counseling for the families of missing children...

They need the counseling more than any parent or grandparent I've ever seen.

Larry asks if the web address is all one word, LMAO. No Larry you put spaces in urls you fossil!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela