2009.05.19 Padilla Says George A's Story Untrue

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, it doesn't happen. I'll give that he says "news - food thing I watch" but Cindy isn't even touching him. And the only thing she says is "before you go to work". Her left hand is on the couch arm opposite GA, and her right hand is draped over her lap away from GA. I really can't see any coercion here on her part. Now, GA may be lying, but it's all him.

You are correct she doesn't touch him but she verbally cues him into what time of day when he starts to say "news" then changes it to food channel. Is there a news food channel?

George said KC wasn't due home on the 16th (what KC told him-staying overnight at zani's) Why then would KC say she went to sawgrass to pick up Caylee?

The stories don't jive.

Well spotted!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Okay, but it wasn't right after you choked her. You don't go from being so angry at someone you want to choke them- in a matter of minutes- to tucking them into bed, unless you're on drugs or psychotic (my apologies to the psychotic!)

My Bold.

thank you.:crazy::crazy:

Yes, and don't forget the next morning CA could hear them breathing through the closed door.:eek:

EXACTLY!!! TMI. When CAGA provide too much information that is un-necessary then you can see the desperation that they are trying to mislead and distract, with CA over-emphasizing the point that KC was home in bed with Caylee and GA tag teaming to over-emphasize that KC went to work with Caylee, what they wore, etc, etc.

They are trying too hard to convince everyone all was well ....... why?

Big time cover-up for fight on June 15. CA, me thinks you do protest too much. If it is not an issue, why the effort expended into this? Hmmmmmm?

Busted.

You are correct she doesn't touch him but she verbally cues him into what time of day when he starts to say "news" then changes it to food channel. Is there a news food channel?

I'm not trying to argue that GA may be lying. Gawd knows there's ample evidence to point to all of them being dishonest, but this seems like a mountain out of a mole hill to me.

I'm assuming noon TV programs are about the same all over the nation. If that's so, then at noon there was 30 minutes of news followed by possibly some goofy local show (in which they very well could be cooking), or something he switched to after watching the news every day. I just don't see the importance of it, but that doesn't mean my opinion is right.

I'm just sayin'.

I'm not trying to argue that GA may be lying. Gawd knows there's ample evidence to point to all of them being dishonest, but this seems like a mountain out of a mole hill to me.

I'm assuming noon TV programs are about the same all over the nation. If that's so, then at noon there was 30 minutes of news followed by possibly some goofy local show (in which they every well could be cooking), or something he switched to after watching the news every day. I just don't see the importance of it, but that doesn't mean my opinion is right.

I'm just sayin'.

IIRC, he said it was on the Food Channel Network, which has no news shows that I'm aware of. It's all food, all the time.

Okay, but it wasn't right after you choked her. You don't go from being so angry at someone you want to choke them- in a matter of minutes- to tucking them into bed, unless you're on drugs or psychotic (my apologies to the psychotic!)

Sooo true, but I did laugh at her when I shut the door!:crazy:

I guess you're not fully reading my posts. He very well could have had a routine of watching the noon local news and then switching to this show. All I'm saying is that every minor mis-speak does not a conspiracy make.

And I'm also saying - that doesn't mean he's not lying either.

I gathered all the info from texts, pings, computer usage, photobucket etc..and made this timline of the 16th up..I couldn't have done it so easily if I didn't have all this great info here to work with(Thanks to those who put it here:) )..It has been driving me crazy to figure out if she was at the house or not..I have changed my mind about a couple of things since seeing all the info put together..Personally, I just don't believe everyones word of what they saw and used the actual evidence at hand..

12:20 am - Cell tower pings near Anthony home

Computer Usage for Desktop
2AM 1AM 49% *****
7AM 8AM 74% *******
8AM 9AM 15% **

8:46 AM- calls AL

9:27AM Icon to Photobucket- IP address is under Hopespring Dr. (This appears that KC was at the home)

10AM 11AM 80% ********

10:37 AM- Message on Myspace from Casey to Lauren

11AM 12PM 49% *****

11:47 AM- AL calls
12:53 PM- calls AL
12:55 PM- AL calls

12:50 pm - KC leaving the house
George's statement

1PM 2PM 1%

1:00 PM- AL calls
1:26 PM- texts JG
1:37 PM- text from JG
1:44 PM- calls AH

@2:00- GA leaves for work

2PM 3PM 82% ********

**Who was at the home using computer?

2:52 PM- call from JG - spoke about CA & GA getting divorce. CA not moving out.
3:04 PM- call from GA
3:35 PM- calls AL

4PM 5PM 1%

4:10 PM- calls GA at work
4:11 PM -calls CA twice
4:13 PM -calls CA twice
4:14 PM- calls GA
4:18 PM- texts AL

4:18 pm - cell tower pings near
Chicksaw Trail

4:19 PM- text from AL
4:19 PM- calls AL
4:21 PM- calls JG twice
4:25 PM- calls CA

4:25 pm - cell tower pings near AL's
apt until after midnight into the next day.

:confused:
Whether Casey left after the fight or the next day, what difference does it make? How does George or Casey gain if he lies and says Casey left the next day?

Yea, I wonder about that also. Except that maybe they don't want to admit to the fight??

It helps sweep the nasty fight between Casey and Cindy under the carpet, that could be motive.

It also gives (or gave) credence to the possibility that Caylee was seen leaving the house alive, ostensibly to be handed over to a third party which could be implicated - the nanny - instead of having the last time any Anthony saw Caylee alive was at Hopespring which could therefore make it the scene of a crime.

I guess you're not fully reading my posts. He very well could have had a routine of watching the noon local news and then switching to this show. All I'm saying is that every minor mis-speak does not a conspiracy make.

And I'm also saying - that doesn't mean he's not lying either.
I did fully read your posts. He could have watched the news, but there are no reports of him switching channels, and it has been reported he was watching the Food Network Channel, which has no news. I think George even stated which show on FNC he was watching.

Whether Casey left after the fight or the next day, what difference does it make? How does George or Casey gain if he lies and says Casey left the next day?

It makes a huge difference whether she left with Caylee in a fit of rage or not. I think they believe Casey's motif was revenge and anger at her mother after the fight, and isn't it true that the cell phone pings put her in the vicinity of the house afterwards, and what about the texts? Isn't there a three hour lapse of no texting then?
Anyway, this is what I believed happened from day one, and that's why, I think, she should have claimed temporary enraged insanity, it might not have flown, but what other excuse could she possibly use now? Everything else is falling away from her like a house made of cards.

One thing that LP has on the credibility side....he isn't spouting off some unbelievable crap. He is being pretty demure about it.
Simply saying Lee said something different, and IMO, way more likely. She left in a fit of rage with the baby, and the baby became the victim.

And now this makes 3 people who talk about the fight: Mark F, as told by Cindy, (supplemental report), Lee A. Jesse G.

George said KC wasn't due home on the 16th (what KC told him-staying overnight at zani's) Why then would KC say she went to sawgrass to pick up Caylee?

The stories don't jive.

Excellent point

A lot is to be gained. Besides what other posters have stated, lying would remove the house as the scene of the crime. If she left alive on the 16th then she wasn't killed in the house.

Were the clothes found with Caylee's body the same as what George reported he last saw her in??

Maybe what George saw on the 16th was Casey coming back home in the early morning when she knew CA would have already gone to work. Perhaps she was already without Caylee--gave him the Caylee is with the nanny story and I have to get ready for work--blah,blah. Later he realizes Caylee was likely already dead and creates the "I saw them leave story" to go along with KC's ZG fabrication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18