2009.05.21 Annie D. Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
and the seat belt thing.... what about that... was there
NOT 2 tickets... one for driver ? one for passenger ? ? ?
who was passenger if NOT K C ? ?? ? ? ?:confused::waitasec::rolleyes:

OH I'll tell you....

there seems to be magnets on these 1/2 truths & Lies

LIES & LIARS & attraction to each other ! ! :eek::eek::eek:

None of them trust themselves/ or each other ! which is

wise not to trust each other.... in their case's ! ! !

2 tickets yes, one for the lone driver speeding, the other for the lone driver not wearing a seat belt. Very common in Florida, when the officer approaches your car, or even sees you going in the other direction, he observes the belt is not across your shoulder... bam... A second ticket. The Florida police are very serious about seat belts.

On Fort Walton Beach dogs are not allowed.I don't know about the beaches near Orlando.

Brevard County Beaches,"With the exception of service animals, dogs are not allowed on public beaches in Brevard County"

Many residents and tourists go to Brevard county beaches such as Cocoa Beach. I have never seen a dog on a Brevard County beach

Not sure about Volusia County beaches, such as New Smyrna (also popular with many residents) or Daytona Beach, they may have specific dog parks but I also have not seen dogs on these beaches

This list is very strange. Was there another plan to leave Caylee at the beach alone tied up with a leash? Or with an actual dog? Didn't she say Zanny took Caylee to the beach? Really weird.

I don't think CA could ever produce the list... She likely stored it with the addresses she had for Zanny. Just more CA lies, this woman lies as much as KC! It is not hard to see how KC's personality was formed.

Didn't CA and GA go to the beach theirselves ? If I remember correctly it was on one of CA's vacations that her and GA went to the beach for the afternoon. So, would it be possible that the " beach list" was in fact CA's own list , I mean afterall the A's do have dogs ?

I don't think CA could ever produce the list... She likely stored it with the addresses she had for Zanny. Just more CA lies, this woman lies as much as KC! It is not hard to see how KC's personality was formed.

Right, Annie didn't say Cindy showed her a list so unless someone besides Cindy says they physically held it or saw it I can't take it very seriously. And Annie's memory could be fuzzy about the dog items. Who really knows. Remember during a jail visit between KC and C&G they talked about a "menu" and KC said something like "That menu was for me. It wasn't stuff Caylee would like, it was all healthy stuff." Maybe this list and menu are one and the same.

Right, Annie didn't say Cindy showed her a list so unless someone besides Cindy says they physically held it or saw it I can't take it very seriously. And Annie's memory could be fuzzy about the dog items. Who really knows. Remember during a jail visit between KC and C&G they talked about a "menu" and KC said something like "That menu was for me. It wasn't stuff Caylee would like, it was all healthy stuff." Maybe this list and menu are one and the same.

Good point. But I suspect that CA & GA saw this list and assumed that Casey sent Caylee someplace with someone and had to buy all these items. I think KC had a plan of some sort like this and disregarded it with Caylee wouldn't like my special wonderful healthy food.

It appeared to me AD gave honest answers except when pressed about her avoidence to confront KC about Cayllee's whereabouts. AD several times during the depo gave what appeared to be a rehearsed, pat answerof, "I didn't want to be the one she wanted to confide in" Why spend the night? Surely AD thought about what to do if KC wanted to open up. Natures way had many people who would have loved the A's to invite them into their home for an opportunity to ask KC direct questions. My question is: Would a young woman who was concerned over a little girl missing, volunterred to have a friend make T Shirts of Caylee, went to cmmand center and vigils not want to know more than the average citizen? Once again we here that those days of house arrest were spent as if nothing happened. That would have creeped me out if I was friends with KC & family. No way I would have returned to that home a second time without not telling LE about their strange behavior. What was the ulterior motive for the A's to have just one chosen friend visit kC out of all her friends. The A's choice of friend could not be looked at innocently for we now know that some of kc's friends are being thrown under the bus. AD doesn't appear to be someone that would take the A's accusations laying down. So why was AD saying she didn't want to be a part of knowing anything about the facts when she placed herself in the thick of things? This one line used at depos bothers me.

Yes but even so - how can she have access to cash all the time? I would thinka fter catching her stealing once that it would A) remove her access from their accounts and also B)keep KC from taking more.
Two years of always having money seems a bit odd. I was a single mom, lived with my parents, had a job and never had money.

BBM
Yes, and that's part of the problem here, most parents would do that, teach our children right from wrong and impose consequences for stealing.
But C&G, IMO, are not most parents, they did alot of talking, or yelling, or threatened to do something but did not act to stop this bad behavior.
So it continued, thus allowing Casey to become comfortable with stealing(Lee told TL that she was a pro) and it escalated from stealing from her parents, and Caylee and Lee(as he mentioned in an LE interview), to the grandparents and then to Amy.

Yes, I agree, it would seem odd to someone who is gainfully employed and knows about paying bills.

It appeared to me AD gave honest answers except when pressed about her avoidence to confront KC about Cayllee's whereabouts. AD several times during the depo gave what appeared to be a rehearsed, pat answerof, "I didn't want to be the one she wanted to confide in" Why spend the night? Surely AD thought about what to do if KC wanted to open up. Natures way had many people who would have loved the A's to invite them into their home for an opportunity to ask KC direct questions. My question is: Would a young woman who was concerned over a little girl missing, volunterred to have a friend make T Shirts of Caylee, went to cmmand center and vigils not want to know more than the average citizen? Once again we here that those days of house arrest were spent as if nothing happened. That would have creeped me out if I was friends with KC & family. No way I would have returned to that home a second time without not telling LE about their strange behavior. What was the ulterior motive for the A's to have just one chosen friend visit kC out of all her friends. The A's choice of friend could not be looked at innocently for we now know that some of kc's friends are being thrown under the bus. AD doesn't appear to be someone that would take the A's accusations laying down. So why was AD saying she didn't want to be a part of knowing anything about the facts when she placed herself in the thick of things? This one line used at depos bothers me.

You know what I also find really weird and selfish of Annie. When she told CA that she was going through a terrible time and wished SHE HAD CASEY and Cindy says - "oh jump in my car I will take you to her".

So all the while little Caylee is missing - possibly in the hands of some crazed killer and Annie is upset because they took KC from her and is upset about HER OWN problems? And this is normal?

Then she goes to see KC to talk abotu HER OWN ISSUES - never once do these best friends cry over Caylee together, not once does Annie say she hugs KC and cries abotu Caylee or talk about finding her or KC's HUGE HUGE PROBLEM that to me cancel's out Annie's issues. I find it hard to believe - so hard to swallow that thes two just talked about other things and that Annie would be so selfish to worry about herself and her needs.

To me these too have or had more than the average friendship. sorry. I don't buy this crap.

This whole bunch just seem to like to hear themselves talk. Since AD was part of the time line discussion to find Caylee, spending the night with KC watching movies, WTH! A logical person would be discussing the time line with KC at the very least to try to find Caylee, not watching a movie as a group. Whoever wrote this script has a very warped sense of reality. The Brady Bunch, The Walton's, Leave it to Beaver and the Simpson's all rolled into one plot line. Other than TL being wire tapped and LE/SA offices is there anyone in this group who actually knew Caylee that will tell the truth and help to
seek justice for her?

For Annie to say she just didn't want to know what happened to Caylee BACK IN AUGUST when they believed she still could be alive tells me only one thing.

Annie must have believed Caylee to be dead and possibly at Casey's hand. Otherwise, if she believed Caylee was alive... why would she not want to find out information to help find that little girl.

Everyone from Casey to the grandparents and even her friends failed little Caylee. Not one person every called Casey on a lie.

For Annie to say she just didn't want to know what happened to Caylee BACK IN AUGUST when they believed she still could be alive tells me only one thing.

Annie must have believed Caylee to be dead and possibly at Casey's hand. Otherwise, if she believed Caylee was alive... why would she not want to find out information to help find that little girl.

Everyone from Casey to the grandparents and even her friends failed little Caylee. Not one person every called Casey on a lie.

God I want to know why this is! How can you sit and watcha movie?? How can you not cry together - go on the internet try to find her - go out as a group of friends and search for ZG. How can you not question your friend who dumped you for her new friends?

Who are these people?

In part 2 of this interview, Annie states that Casey told her she got the babysitter from someone she worked with, who also babysat someone she works with kids,
BUT what is telling(at least to me) is that Casey did not give Annie the name of that co-worker. WHY? Becasue Annie knew of a Jeff H from high school( and she did not know of Jeff H having a son named Zach) but to the other people Casey told that story to she did named Jeff H because they did not know him so they couldn't say it was a lie.
JMHO

Not metion Casey being the one sending those texts - those are texts that she should hav ebeen receiving form Annie, weird that she felt like comforting someone else during at ime she should have been under severe stress. Also the part about her not wanting to be near her window - did she think she was going to be assasinated?

She wasn't trying to comfort - she was doing damage control - she tried to do it with Tony as well.

In other words, act really nice to those around you and they will not turn on you - you can see it in her interviews with her parents as well - acting sweet and kind at times, especially with her daddy, when sheprobably really wanted to kill him.

Finished listening to the Depo.
IMHO. I believe Casey was weaving & fabricating stories, telling lies for many years, as far back as her Senior year of high school.
Cindy may think Casey told her the truth once confronted, but I believe Casey only told Cindy what would appease her to get her off her back. IMHO

In part 2 of this interview, Annie states that Casey told her she got the babysitter from someone she worked with, who also babysat someone she works with kids,
BUT what is telling(at least to me) is that Casey did not give Annie the name of that co-worker. WHY? Becasue Annie knew of a Jeff H from high school( and she did not know of Jeff H having a son named Zach) but to the other people Casey told that story to she did named Jeff H because they did not know him so they couldn't say it was a lie.
JMHO

Also - KC took a huge risk of tellign CA that Jeff was her actual BF NOT TONY L - why? Why would she just introduce her real man? Why make up Jeff? She even told CA that Jeff gave her a ring she was wearing - that Jeff is really great - blah blah - Why the F didn't CA ever insist on meeting him - you know with Caylee going off with KC to be with him in JV?

It boggles my mind that no one (other than law enforcement) got in Casey's face and asked her what happened! Annie's depo she is saying they 'hung out' and watched a movie with Cindy while KC was out of jail. WTH???? Annie never once asked KC what happened. Weird.....

LE covered this in their interviews with Annie...

Also - KC took a huge risk of tellign CA that Jeff was her actual BF NOT TONY L - why? Why would she just introduce her real man? Why make up Jeff? She even told CA that Jeff gave her a ring she was wearing - that Jeff is really great - blah blah - Why the F didn't CA ever insist on meeting him - you know with Caylee going off with KC to be with him in JV?

because CA knew that there would be a new BF in a week or two so why bother? :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932
Back