2009.05.28 Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at LKB in the Lonely Chair--not enough room on counsel table. Strickland complains about JB "commercial" for DP-qualified lawyer.

JB plugging DP attorney's success rate per Judge. Seriously when will JB shut up and start playing by the rules???? He may actually earn some points that way.

Did Judge Strickland just spank Jose "I noticed you managed to plug her success rate"

OMG!

Why was Jeff Ashton laughing when JB was done introducing?

How dumb is that? How long have we been hearing about a new lawyer coming on board? Baez has had ample opportunity to get the proper paperwork turned in, yet he is faxing them over today??

I'm going to send a note to Richard Grund to thank him for being there for Caylee as I'd like to be. I hope others will do the same.

it is nice to see someone other then the detectives there for caylee. :clap:

Anyone know the name of the Atty for the State that spoke of a "commercial"?

I'd like to send him a note of gratitude. He really made JB uncomfortable.

Is she really beat down or has she finally obtained an attorney(Ms.Lyons) that will instruct her on her appearance and behavior?

Baez seeking cell records from Kronk from January 1, 2008 to present..

Motion for subpoena duces tecum (phone records)

Mr. Cain's has been moved.

• defense has good faith these records could lead to defense evidence
  • Kronk's records first. Mr. Evans here repping Mr. Kronk
  • JB - basis to believe this will lead to admissable evidence
  • JB contacted Mr Evans to interview RK - was unable to interview RK
  • seeking Jan 08 forward specifically for Roy's phone records
  • Mr. Evans speaks - has filed objection to subpeona & protective order
  • Strickland - haven't received them yet
  • Mr. Evans provides copy
  • Mr Kronk is an SA witness
  • "Is a Witness & no more"
  • Has asked for records to be reduced to cover Jan 01 to present
  • Mr. Evans still finds that too extensive
  • Phone calls are covered by constitution of FL - citing case law - gives Strickland a copy of case law

It's so nice hearing case law, not opinions.

Thank you all for the moment by moment updates, the video keeps stopping for me, plus I am at work, so I had to shut it down. Really wish I could watch it though.

Kronks attorney says rights of privacy are protected when becoming a witness for a case and cites cases

Thank you all for the moment by moment updates, the video keeps stopping for me, plus I am at work, so I had to shut it down. Really wish I could watch it though.

It will be on Utube when you get home.

Kc looks like she's not like what she's reading (case law just quoted).

I interpret from the look on the new DP attorney's face to be.......what have I gotten myself into??? Maybe she is testing the water today and that's why JB failed to submit proper paperwork in advance. Then he'll whine that she is unable to perform as previously thought and they need MORE TIME. She really looks dumbstruck!! KC is probably hearing every other attorney using proper legal terminology and reference appropriate actions and realizing that JB isn't even in the same pond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stefunee