2009.05.28 Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • AH's lawyer suggests that JB lacks details on what his 'good faith' basis is
  • cell phones & text goes both ways - he has access via KC's phone for communications between AH & KC
  • AH asserting her privacy rights
  • (lol - even mentions call to pizza delivery... oooh)
  • fears media will call everyone on AH's records - even pizza guy
  • possible solution: 1. set reasonable time frame (jan 08 & 10-18-08 or 10-14) after that all calls with AH & KC would already be on jail records. Provide KC's numbers and they will redact all other numbers
  • Will have a problem if he wants broader scope
  • Court can review records to ensure this is accurate
  • consistently - the attorneys find JB's motion too board
JG's lawyer up now

• object on several positions
  • 1st JB was an LE officer - right to normal privacy
  • cites statute that protects LE officers details private
  • Jduge asks "former officer"?
  • Lawyer - cites case law - gets it for Strickland
  • Judge has never seen it cover former officers
  • *reviewing*
  • JG's lawyer - application is supposed to show materiality under FL rule of criminality
  • no materiality has been shown. Must come in as evidence - not just as argument
  • cites lots more sources
  • material must be 'material & necessary'
  • cannot be a fishing expedition
  • compalint on dates & range as did the other attorneys
  • *methinks... JB gonna lose all three of these and be restricted.*

KC writing notes to JB again.

Teacher is pleased with his pupil ...

Did anyone see JB rolling his eyes and bobbing his head while the attorney was quoting case law?? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Former law enforcemnt can even have their property records "sealed", this law has been in effect since I worked as a dispatcher back in the early 80's.

Funny she wrote something and Baez read it and said Good!
Who knows maybe she just taught him something on law since she has been reading soo much on law

Hearing.jpg

Hearing2.jpg

Hearing3.jpg

Nice sentiment, but Mr. Grund is probably there because Jesse has an interest in this hearing because he filed an objection to turning his cell phone records over to the defense.

You may be right. Really, I could care less why he's there but if Caylee is looking down every once in awhile in between playing, I'd like her to see people she's felt connected to...people who loved her.

Former law enforcemnt can even have their property records "sealed", this law has been in effect since I worked as a dispatcher back in the early 80's.

My brother in law is LE in Orlando and that is true. He retired for a while and worked in another field and his phone and property records were STILL sealed during that time.

DP lawyer passes a note to JB. "I'm at a disadvantage because I have to respond to more than one lawyer." "Mr. Grund is for all intents and purposes a suspect in this case." ! ! !

JB says I am aa disadvanatge??????* Is he finally admitting he is in over his big ol head???* JK

The interaction between Baez and KC is the most unprofessional display in any courtroom I've ever seen. It is like watching 2 jr. high kids flirting in the lunchroom.

Seriously, I have seen more serious demeanor between counsel & client when defending a bad check charge. I just cannot get over it. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member