2009.05.28 Motions Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KC reading the case documents given to Baez from Kronks attorney..

I'm going to send a note to Richard Grund to thank him for being there for Caylee as I'd like to be. I hope others will do the same.

Nice sentiment, but Mr. Grund is probably there because Jesse has an interest in this hearing because he filed an objection to turning his cell phone records over to the defense.

oh JB - tries to bring Kathi B in to talk
SA - Ms Belich cannot step forward as a lawyer...

*sigh*

That was such a backhanded slap. Baez detests Kathi B...about as much as Judge Strickland detests Baez.

It is apparent to me that Judge Strickland is becoming more forthright in setting the boundries for Baez. Baez needs to shut-up and LISTEN...he shows that Judge zero respect by continuing his shenanigans. He is ridiculous.

Casey reading one of the cases that Evans handed over to counsel. Loses interest quickly.

Mr. Kirkconnell is AH's attorney. He knows his stuff!!

• Evans - this is a cell phone case (cited case)
  • FL supreme court noted numbers called / received is private through use of a PIN number - regardless if phone company has those records
  • Cites another case
  • all about witness protection of privacy
  • Strickland reviewing
  • Another case citation - presumptively protected from govt interception
  • SA taking lots of notes
  • KC reading something intently
  • KC flips page - ignores Evans
  • Evans - RK would not object to a specific subpeona covering discussions with State, defense, other witnesses
  • Wants defense to provide a list of numbers & provide a case for why
  • Personal info/#'s should NOT be allowed
  • Strickland asks about time frame
  • Evans - should not ness. be timeframe based - should be by number & have a case that people are connected to this case
  • f/u argument - if timing, presumptive dates should be strictly related to case time frame
  • Amy's lawyer up
  • Adopts case law argument cited by Evans
  • Request is too broad
  • Nothing should go beyond date of KC's incarceration, as AH couldn't call KC anyway

So already JB has overstepped by citing the new DP's win-loss record.....Now, listening to RK's atty., it sounds like he is protecting RK from what may be a fishing expedition that will attempt to implicate his client in the murder. THIS is why JB should be disbarred, most of all, for trying to implicate someone else when I am sure he knows his client is guilty. The Van Damme atty. ring a bell?

Baez did not state his good faith basis is according to Amy H.'s attorney..

Who is this white haired lawyer again? I'm sorry I have to ask, I'm working from home and getting interrupted. Thanks everybody!

White haired lawyer is Amy H's attorney.
Wonder what Casey wrote feverishly on her notepad and showed JB?

Why would Jose want everybody's phone records back to January 08? I would think May 08 is more reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89