2009.05.28 Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Filing it in written form is a waste of time.......R U kidding me???????????? There is no reason we have to put it in writing. R U kidding me???????????????????? Now JB getting a lesson in timeframe tweaking from the judge. What does he bill an hour??

State is not arguing the child died by accident. There is information relevent to prior to the inci (oops caught himself) disappearance. He almost said incident 5 times.

Its really sad that I cannot follow what is going on in the courtroom, not because I am ignorant or even simply not used to this scenario, because I am, but rather because the attorneys in this case have butchered what a normal courtroom hearing is supposed to be. Does anyone else have trouble making heads or tails of what is going on with all of the back and forth? It is really taking a lot to watch it! Motions are not just motions here, its like grade school---pathetic!

Sooooooo, LE was doing their job by looking at other possible suspects.
Oh, JB.

• Judge - "if planned & premeditated, then there is info before these dates."
  • JG's lawyer - no objection to time - has some right to privacy. If defense has something relevant then that would be specific

• MAKE A DECISION ALREADY. MY FINGERS ARE TIRED OF TYPING SAME ARGUMENTS. :d

Judge is going to make him re-submit...

Jose suggesting an alternative...

SO.. JB wants another attorney or a "special master" to go through all the cell records to look for what the defense wants? Does he ever want to do his own work?!

did JB just say "when the incident occurred"...then correct himself to say some bumbling thing???

rut---roow

Is it just me, or has every single motion heariung been about rescheduling another hearing????

JB has learned to stand
JB has learned to properly address the judge.

Strickland telling Baez EXACTLY what to put in his amended motion. Good grief!!

• Judge - you need to file an amended motion. Need to show some materiality. You need not lsit strategy
  • JB - suggesting an alternative
  • "could we have a situation where, rather than forcing defense to disclose info, if parties could agree to special master to review records. They could ask special Master for specifics."
  • Judge says that is ok - "arrange for payment" HAH!! pay up JB - your idea - you pay
  • JB wants this stayed until all parties can agree on Special Master
  • Judge can give a week to set this up. Have it done/agreed by next Thursday else 'denied without prejudice' if he doesn't hear from anyone
  • JB "so, I just need a couple sentences?"
  • Judge - I will not likely grant a 'wholesale' release of all records.

JB jokes: "Will we have to pay you, Judge, if you do an in camera inspection of the records?"

OMG.

Why can't the defense file a complete,specific,motion(s),so as to not have to come back to ANOTHER hearing to re-hash the same thing? .:confused::waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute