2009.06.19 FBI Decomposition Report

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have visions of the counselor saying to herself, "Somehow I don't remember the conversation going that way?" jmo

Yes, you are right. The woman just lies about everything. Which brings to mind her reaction to Detective Melich when on the stand (bond hearing) telling the prosecutor that Cindy, just that morning, said she would not be helping him in this investigation anymore if he persisted in seeing her father. As this is being shown, they switch to cindy and she is shaking her head no, saying that is NOT what I said.

Full speed ahead to the FBI interviews and she repeats EXACTLY what Melich said on the stand and says "I told him I would not help him anymore". He threatened me.

She just lies about everything. She is a sociopath also. Maybe not 100% but she is up there.

Yes, you are right. The woman just lies about everything. Which brings to mind her reaction to Detective Melich when on the stand (bond hearing) telling the prosecutor that Cindy, just that morning, said she would not be helping him in this investigation anymore if he persisted in seeing her father. As this is being shown, they switch to cindy and she is shaking her head no, saying that is NOT what I said.

Full speed ahead to the FBI interviews and she repeats EXACTLY what Melich said on the stand and says "I told him I would not help him anymore". He threatened me.

She just lies about everything. She is a sociopath also. Maybe not 100% but she is up there.

How about 99.9%. LOL

FBI Decomposition Report

Two bombshells for me:

• The chloroform in the car was unusually high - about one million times higher than a normal decomposing body at that stage.

• [*]The paper towels found in the garbage bag removed from the trunk had evidence of decomposition on them, indicating KC attempted to clean the mess, and threw the used towels into the bag from Tony's apartment.

RBBM. Has anyone else considered that with regards to the paper towels, we may be giving KC too much credit for a cleaning possibility? I am wondering if the paper towels were used as a last ditch effort to attempt to remove the duct tape prior to disposal of Caylee's remains. Maybe Lazy KC tried to tamper with evidence but that darn Hinkel duct tape was on to stay? :twocents:

While re-reading the report again, prior to the next hearing (Frye) I wanted to venture a guess at the defenses explaination in it's ruled admissable. Casey bought a pig for a surprise pig roast, and "forgot" about it for a few days because she was so overwhelmed with her search for her daughter.

While re-reading the report again, prior to the next hearing (Frye) I wanted to venture a guess at the defenses explaination in it's ruled admissable. Casey bought a pig for a surprise pig roast, and "forgot" about it for a few days because she was so overwhelmed with her search for her daughter.

And KC bought it with her looks???? And what about the hair from either she or Caylee. Did the pig have a human hair wig on? Highly doubtful KC put a full grown pig in her trunk, they weigh a ton. If pigs could fly, maybe. lol And isn't the Frye hearing on Chloroform? Could be decomp. but I'm not sure. jmo

Was there ever any human DNA found in the trunk in that circular stain. i believe I read somewhere that there was not. I also know I read that the FBI (Scott ?) told George "I think they are going to find human DNA in that trunk).

Can anyone help on this.

Was there ever any human DNA found in the trunk in that circular stain. i believe I read somewhere that there was not. I also know I read that the FBI (Scott ?) told George "I think they are going to find human DNA in that trunk).

Can anyone help on this.

No DNA was been found in the stain that has been reported as of yet.

tHANKS SO MUCH. i DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT. wHAT DO YOU THINK?

I know, me too. I remember thinking that there would be a plethora of DNA in the trunk stain and was shocked when the report came out that they found none. In another thread, Joypath said that the decomp fluids would not usually not have DNA in it. Dunno.

I know, me too. I remember thinking that there would be a plethora of DNA in the trunk stain and was shocked when the report came out that they found none. In another thread, Joypath said that the decomp fluids would not usually not have DNA in it. Dunno.

Thanks Pip and also I cannot find much information on that.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21139699/detail.html

Here is an article about the stain in the trunk with links to the FBI reports released. It says no DNA was found in the stain.

Okay, but I KNOW I READ in George's interview with the FBI (Scott Bolin (sp?) that the stain was in the middle of the trunk and he (George) smelled it and there was no mistaking it - it was horrible and it was not pizza.

So the odor got into the rug area.

Remember, that trunk was most likely vacuumed and cleaned out by CA herself. I highly doubt she stopped at the smelly pants. There probably was DNA in that stain before she attempted to clean it out. They are fatty acids, though. I guess fatty acids don't contain DNA, but the amount surely is larger than a squirrel and definitely not pizza.

There was mention of vacuum sweepings from the trunk. Did we get to read that report yet?

Something about the filter of the vacuum being tested..

Remember, that trunk was most likely vacuumed and cleaned out by CA herself. I highly doubt she stopped at the smelly pants. There probably was DNA in that stain before she attempted to clean it out. They are fatty acids, though. I guess fatty acids don't contain DNA, but the amount surely is larger than a squirrel and definitely not pizza.

Right, and one can assume because the napkin/paper towel in the trash bag contained grave wax that an attempt was made to clean the trunk by KC as she was the last one to have the car. Plus the bag of trash came from Tony's apartment because there was a receipt with his roommate's name on it. So much for someone else putting a body in the car. jmo

Okay, but I KNOW I READ in George's interview with the FBI (Scott Bolin (sp?) that the stain was in the middle of the trunk and he (George) smelled it and there was no mistaking it - it was horrible and it was not pizza.

No doubt her body was there. Just no DNA to prove it.

We have to count on the post mortem hair found and the Body Farm's analysis as proof that a human body was in the trunk. Forget the DNA, if they show the jury that this is not 'junk science', the jury can easily draw a logical conclusion as to who's body it was.

No doubt her body was there. Just no DNA to prove it.

We have to count on the post mortem hair found and the Body Farm's analysis as proof that a human body was in the trunk. Forget the DNA, if they show the jury that this is not 'junk science', the jury can easily draw a logical conclusion as to who's body it was.

Okay, so I am going to say she killed her, put the body in a black trash bag and then put the body in the laundry bag and figured she could ride around with it.

It is beyond bizarre. No wonder George and Cindy are lying whenever they get ont he stand. George lies when he opens his mouth.

He has such hatred in him for the prosecution. This has to be "transference" - don't you think? Why would he hate them so much and not KC? KC is the murderer.

Ridiculous question I know, but he really really hates LDB. But it has to be transference, because if it were a pedofile on the stand, he would be 100% behind LDB.

Hi!:seeya: :twocents: Yep, that odor got into the rug and throughout the car as the vehicle was sealed or at least the air flow was severely minimized during the extended time period that the vehicle remained within the confines of the TOW YARD. I:innocent: "assume" that it was under direct sunlight and the atmosphere within that vehicle was like a lovely Summer vacation :floorlaugh: for all the "wonderful" (read: icky, smell producing microscopic "critters") bacteria, virus & fungi who were previously inhabiting other environments (read:a small human body & a poorly "house kept" vehicle) yet under somewhat "controlled" conditions that minimized odor and now it was :sick: "PARTY TIME":sick: in, under, over & around that rug. Whatever attempts the felon :loser: made to minimize/control/eliminate the effects of the ravages of decomposition of her child created within her vehicle, they only produced IMHO a temporary solution and effected along with the "work" of whomever :loser: also attempted to sanitize that vehicle, a "minimal lethal dose" for the insects et al trying to set up habitation BUT only while there was adequate nourishment available.:woohoo:

DNA would be present ONLY if there were nucleated celluar materials within the decompositional fluids, i.e. skin cells (epithelials) WHITE (leukocytes) blood cells, organ tissue cells (kidney, bucal,hepatic,etc) and even then one has to hope that the DNA profile survives the degradation impact of the environmental elements.:truce:

SO.......:great:CSI/L&O and all like genre:great:, the TV & movies have made we the populace "smarter" in some aspects but also more demanding :banghead: AND somewhat unrealistic :banghead: when it comes to what actual reality is/can be TODAY but........HANG ON, the "NEW SCIENTISTS" :rocker: are phenomenal and I :innocent: predict many many more Frye challenges & WINS :rocker: in many more cases!

Okay, so I am going to say she killed her, put the body in a black trash bag and then put the body in the laundry bag and figured she could ride around with it.

It is beyond bizarre. No wonder George and Cindy are lying whenever they get ont he stand. George lies when he opens his mouth.

He has such hatred in him for the prosecution. This has to be "transference" - don't you think? Why would he hate them so much and not KC? KC is the murderer.

Ridiculous question I know, but he really really hates LDB. But it has to be transference, because if it were a pedofile on the stand, he would be 100% behind LDB.
Narcissists can't take responsibility, they blame everyone else. The whole family suffers from this dynamic, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back