2009.10.26 - Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was once 35K, and then TM arranged through a personal friend to add 35K. It was never 70K. They are two separate funds. One is the local crimestoppers reward, the other is private.
then why did i see on nancy grace one night 70,000 i know i saw it i know about TM adding money and stuff i saw it only one time aside haleighs picture on nancy grace .. the complete money amount was 70g at one time then a bunch was withdrawn

then why did i see on nancy grace one night 70,000 i know i saw it i know about TM adding money and stuff i saw it only one time aside haleighs picture on nancy grace .. the complete money amount was 70g at one time then a bunch was withdrawn

Because Nancy had it wrong. She lumped the two sums together.

Yes, are you aware of them changing their position on RC's work hours since then? Or perhaps they have now narrowed down the timeline? I haven't seen them release any new statements on these things.

LE has NEVER stated what Ron's work hours work were, hence no need to change them.

LE has NEVER stated what Ron's work hours work were, hence no need to change them.

Didn't say they did, I said their position on his work hours, i.e., they were satisfied w/ his work hours.

Didn't say they did, I said their position on his work hours, i.e., they were satisfied w/ his work hours.

They are satisfied that Ron says those were his work hours, they're satisfied his alibi is that he was at work.

They are satisfied that Ron says those were his work hours, they're satisfied his alibi is that he was at work.

So far as WE know, Debs. I've been wondering for a while that they are still researching or maybe they already have a conclusion as to what his actual hours were that night. I've read in different places that the fingerprint system wasn't installed until after Haleigh went missing and that some of the co-workers claim he wasn't there for his entire shift. There is also a supposed witness that saw him at the convenient store around 2am. Don't know but I bet LE does. We wouldn't know if they are satisfied or not as they say one thing and yet seem to have other things in their back pockets for another day.

So far as WE know, Debs. I've been wondering for a while that they are still researching or maybe they already have a conclusion as to what his actual hours were that night. I've read in different places that the fingerprint system wasn't installed until after Haleigh went missing and that some of the co-workers claim he wasn't there for his entire shift. There is also a supposed witness that saw him at the convenient store around 2am. Don't know but I bet LE does. We wouldn't know if they are satisfied or not as they say one thing and yet seem to have other things in their back pockets for another day.

Right. Like I said...all LE has said is "We are satisfied RON SAYS these are his work hours and that he was at work." I am not convinced they're satisfied that Ron didn't lie about his alibi.

Right. Like I said...all LE has said is "We are satisfied RON SAYS these are his work hours and that he was at work." I am not convinced they're satisfied that Ron didn't lie about his alibi.

Is this a direct quotation, or are you paraphrasing? Is there a link?

Just my 2 cents, but LE has stated that they are satisfied than Ron was at work, but to my knowledge they have NEVER stated what those work hours were and whether he was there the ENTIRE time. If anyone has a confirmed link (like from LE :)) saying otherwise, please share because IF they have, it would give me pause for thought. I just don't recall them confirming anything like that. For that matter we really have absolutely no idea what Ron may have told them, (wayyy back in the beginning when he was talking to them) He MAY have left early or during etc. and told them. Not saying he did or even if he did that he told the truth regarding his whereabouts, just thinkin out loud, that's all.....

To my kge, LE has never cofirmed any work hours of RC. They admit he was at work, and leave it at there....in limbo as far as hours, heck he could have been there a short period of time.

We have Shoemaker saying he starts at 5:00pm and confirming that this ishis regular work starting time,contrary to locals who work there.

We have NO confrimation how long or what his regualr hours were and PDM confirming his existence at work.

We have LE saying that Ron's alibi is that he was at work. They confirmed him at work BUT did not state WHEN. They left the door open for interpretation, stating that they have no idea when the crime occurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tawana V