2009.11.23 & 2009.12.10 Joy Wray Transcripts

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people always find anything to hate them for? This woman is trying to insert herself into this case in anyway possible Do people think she is buddy's with President Bush too? A crazy person who is lying about all kinds of things but yet people believe everything she says about the Anthony's? I just don't get all the hate lobbed on them continuously. Truth is had it not been for Cindy looking for Caylee how long would it had been before Caylee would have been reported missing? I think a lot of people have lied on the Anthony's to make the story more salacious

IMO, from the very beginning, both George and Cindy Anthony have not cooperated with LE, and have tried to manipulate the investigation into Caylee's disappearance in an attempt to steer it away from Casey. They've perpetuated Casey's lies and have withheld evidence. They've treated LE, the media, and the public with contempt. We've all witnessed their behavior, and George and Cindy's behavior has been deplorable. They've made insulting remarks publicly and have even physically threatened people.

On top of all that, George and Cindy Anthony have, IMO, dishonored their granddaughter, Caylee, in their attempt to thwart justice.

Somebody, please.... tell me her middle name is not Anna.

In the 11-23-09 transcript:
p. 19 line 5
p. 32 line 13
p. 49 line 23

It's no big deal, I was just curious because I don't think I've ever heard someone say that before. It seems like she's using it to answer in the affirmative, something like "ya" but with a "t". Maybe it's a regional thing or just a mentally unbalanced thing. IDK, lol.

Well I am English and we say Ta as an abbreviation for Thankyou, that's the only use I know of, but it doesn't quite fit here unless she is being handed something and saying Ta. On Page 49, line 23 she says Ta when told she can make more videos...

What does "Ta" mean? At first I thought it was a typo, but Joy says it several times. Is it her way of saying yes? :confused:

I haven't read the transcripts yet...bracing myself...so I cannot swear to her context but in areas of England 'Ta' is meant as an informal way of saying thank you.

Came out of lurking just to tell ya...;)

Well I am English and we say Ta as an abbreviation for Thankyou, that's the only use I know of, but it doesn't quite fit here unless she is being handed something and saying Ta. On Page 49, line 23 she says Ta when told she can make more videos...

I think it's more like a tsk.

I haven't read the transcript, but from reading the posts here, something tells me her interview could just be wadded up and thrown away. Not one lick of credibility, if you ask me.

This is probably the basis for George's angry confrontation with the photographer who was camped out on the curb in front of the Anthony house. George yelled, "the body in the trunk of my granddaughter's car is NOT my granddaughter!"

I think he really intended to say "my daughter's car", but it does seem to show that at a time the Anthonys were thinking there was a dead body in Casey's car, but that dead body wasn't Caylee.

CA also stated that maybe someone put a body in the trunk after it was towed to the tow yard! Cuz that's reasonable and likely.:waitasec:

Does anyone have her monster mash video to post?

What does "Ta" mean? At first I thought it was a typo, but Joy says it several times. Is it her way of saying yes? :confused:

Wonder if she said "ya" as seems fashionable these days (you can tell I'm old, hehe!)

BTW, thanks to all for posting the salient parts of these docs for those of us that haven't yet read them.

I don't think I have ever laughed so hard and not because it's funny... it's SAD!

Okay, the one thing that did give me a good chuckle was the exhange about the White House.

JW: "You're going to find out that I spoke, e-mailed the White House."

JA: "The one is Washington D.C.?"

What I find creepy is the "Monster Mash" video (I have never seen it).

Casey= The mad scientist
Lee= Frankenstein
George=Warewolf
Jose=Vampire
Joy= Mom of the family

This is how she explained it, even though it took until the second interview posted that she was the "Mom of the family." She says she didn't have any more characters to include Cindy but she includes herself? Does she see herself as Cindy? Does she want to be Cindy? I don't understand.

I don't believe 99% of anything she has said in these interviews... which makes it clear that she needs to be in a hospital somewhere. For her own sake and for the sake of her children... and possibly for the sake of Cindy?

I'm reading the transcript of her December 10 interview with LE.

Both in this and the first interview, she talks about the trails from the back of the Anthony house to the crime scene.

First Interview: From the bottom of p. 53 to the top of p. 54.

JA: Alright. Alright. And where were you searching then?

JW: Uhm, that day I went from the trails, from the Anthony's, all the way to the woods."

JA: Uh-hum (affirmative).

JW: I mean this, I did the trails and walked around the pond there.

Second Interview:

Lines 12 - 15, p. 24

"I just went there just to see if there was anything back there and then that's when I found the trails back from her house to the crime... you know before there was nothing there. And there was like a little retention pond in back of the Anthony's house."

From that, I don't believe Joy ever searched for Caylee. If you look at the Google Earth map of the area, it seems that if you go over the back of the Anthony's fence, there are indeed paths and a retention pond.

However, after a bit of discussion here, it turned out that there are HOUSES behind the Anthony house, built after the photographs were taken. In addition, there is no gate to the rear of the property!

Methinks she googled the map and made up the story from there.

These interviews are the very first since they started being released that I feel like I have drank a 12 pack after reading them!

12-10, page 2

"...because I went in the hospital a time or two don't mean I'm criminally insane."

#1 - LOVE the fact she categorizes it, criminally & #2, you know you better buckle your seatbelt when that is used as almost a preface to everything you're about to hear.

I haven't been able to read these interviews. I have met Joy. I feel bad for her she really does need help. But some of her stuff is out there. I will read it later when the kids go to bed.

IMO, from the very beginning, both George and Cindy Anthony have not cooperated with LE, and have tried to manipulate the investigation into Caylee's disappearance in an attempt to steer it away from Casey. They've perpetuated Casey's lies and have withheld evidence. They've treated LE, the media, and the public with contempt. We've all witnessed their behavior, and George and Cindy's behavior has been deplorable. They've made insulting remarks publicly and have even physically threatened people.

On top of all that, George and Cindy Anthony have, IMO, dishonored their granddaughter, Caylee, in their attempt to thwart justice.
ITA with you,Leila ! The terror in Cindy's voice gave way to anger,cover ups and pizza stories.She switched very quickly when she realized KC was the suspect. Joy Wray isn,t saying anything we didn't already know about the A's. Just because family members lose a loved one,they don't suddenly become wonderful people. You can have sympathy for the loss, but you don't have to overlook wrongdoing.I believe it's Maya Angelou who said "When people show you who they are, believe them !" Joy W appears to possibly have a true mental problem. She has shown us who she is. .I can't judge her
. No one had to lie or tell stories about George and Cindy. THEY showed us who they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV