2009.12.11 Discuss Motions hearing. One year to the day Caylee Found #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many times AL has used some variation of this speech....ugh, getting very very sleeepyyy...

Hate to break it to you, AL, but I think the duct tape fairly ruled out a "natural" death for poor Caylee.

24.jpg

cheerleader.gif

still no tears from kc....just big deep breaths....

Did she say "there's really no there there, Here". ?

Did yall see that huge sigh KC heaved right after AL said "... and I'm going to talk about that in, uh, a little while." lol

I don't understand how duct tape over her mouth was not heinous atroucious cruel/child abuse for an aggravating circumstance for the death penalty or how she can even argue that??

Let's see if AL really does list all of the aggravating factors....I counted at least four on the list that allows felony murder:

-under 12
-under the power of relatives/authority figures
-convicted felon (cause KC will be one by then)
-in the act of aggravated child abuse

Update-Nope, she thinks there's only one....under 12

saying the state can't seek the dp for "just a murder"

So her argument that poor little Caylee didn't suffer before death? So there has to be more than just a murder, must be heinous and cruel. Hmmmmmmm death penalty should be reserved for the worst of the worst.

Can't wait to hear State's response to this. Maybe we'll learn something about the case we didn't know before.

AL-DP saved for the "worst of the worst." I would say KC falls into that category!

I'm sitting on my hands for a few minutes :banghead:

No tears from KC when Lyons was talking about little Caylee's body being found and autopsy conclusion.... But I will lay money on KC's floodgates busting open when Strickland rules DP stays on table!

oh....i cant even type this carp....

"DP is for the worst of the worst"

not sure how much worse you can get than duct taping a baby's mouth.

AL said "The death penalty should be reserved for the worst of the worst."

I have to agree with her on that one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89