2009.12.11 Discuss Motions hearing. One year to the day Caylee Found #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she say "there's really no there there, Here". ?

yes.....im going to have night mares tonight....if my spelling is bad....oh well...my brain is mush now

I don't understand how duct tape over her mouth was not heinous atroucious cruel/child abuse for an aggravating circumstance for the death penalty or how she can even argue that??

Or the fact she was thrown in the trunk of a car. I WISHED they would have found Caylee's little body earlier so that we could know without a doubt how she died at the hands of her cruel mother.

Again if my child were missing or found dead I would have been hysterical at the mere mention of my baby's name.

So her argument that poor little Caylee didn't suffer before death? So there has to be more than just a murder, must be heinous and cruel. Hmmmmmmm death penalty should be reserved for the worst of the worst.

She wants to eliminate the aggravating factor of child abuse.

The Perp is sitting there thinking " HA HA. I knew if i chucked her down in the swamp down the road there would be nothing left. And I was RIGHT!"

I. HATE. HER.

I don't think it has anything to do that I don't like KC that I feel AL is boring or maybe it is. I just find my mind wandering. I'm on Amazon.com looking for xmas presents. Is it just because I don't like the defense or do you think others in the court room are having a difficult time as well? Is it no tonality or not being as succint as LDB?

No tears from KC when Lyons was talking about little Caylee's body being found and autopsy conclusion.... But I will lay money on KC's floodgates busting open when Strickland rules DP stays on table!

I noticed KC only cries when they are talking about her. Poor me. Wah.

No tears when they talk about Caylee.

Wow, if KC's atty argument is she is not at the top of the pyramid for worst of the worst, how does that play into KC's narcissim

I don't understand how duct tape over her mouth was not heinous atroucious cruel/child abuse for an aggravating circumstance for the death penalty or how she can even argue that??

AL is going to fight the assertion that her client used duct tape or that duct tape was the cause of death at all.

Check out Mr. Shaeffer suffering through this with his arms folded ( on the prosecution side of the courtroom) , love him!!!

"DP reserved for victims who suffered unnecessary pain." I would say duct tape around the mouth qualifies!

My ears are bleeding..... zzzzzzz :banghead::banghead::banghead:

OH SO WHAT YOU DUMB... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh... caylee didn't have broken bones for 2 years so she didn't suffer? oh my god in heaven.

oh great....since there is no evidece of prior abuse ......

Ok, giving myself a time out until this "woman" stops going on about how nothing bad happened to Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89