2009.12.11 Discuss Motions hearing. One year to the day Caylee Found #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we all heard her charming seminar speech she gave before the group of defense attorneys, all of her actions of having Casey cry and reatedly using the word "kill", and even her arguments are all yada, yada , yada to us. We have lost all respect for her, I know I have, and generally when I do not respect someone I find I tune them out. jmo

oh....here comes the tears....when lyon starts to talk about what a good mother kc was....

Who called her crying when they brought up the DP again? We have a winner!

All witnesses say KC was a good mother! No sufficient evidence for DP being imposed

You're goin down, KC, it's not lookin good for you based on these arguments today. Even a non-attorney like me can evaluate the weaknesses of these arguments.....Beg for a plea bargain and save yourself now.

cries as soon as it's brought around back to her again. i like how she is very carefully wiping around and under her eyes so her mascara doesn't smudge.

Heinous, atrocious and cruel.....unnecessary pain before death? OMG....of course little Caylee suffered....at the hands of her own mother....no cruelty?? Of course Caylee didn't have knowledge of her impending death....she was only a 2 year old baby....I hate these people.

Me too. OMG. No intentional murder here....No prolonged suffering..Unknown cause of death, no issue of trauma......

oh....here comes the tears....when lyon starts to talk about what a good mother kc was....

Oh is that what they are for? I thought is was because it occurred to her that she may be found guilty and be given the death penalty - Lyons keeps saying they want to kill her.

Do any of you want KC to jump up and shout out that she did it?

Either that or an accident?

Just trying to be fair here.......

Yes, but NOT today. I want her to have to sit through a whole trial and go down memory lane! Then, on the last day of the trial, at the last minute, if she wants to confess, so be it.

Any rulings yet? I'm just signing in. :)

Nah, but the day does not look good for the defense....I think you will be able to break this down for us easily, AZ!

Sorry, there were rulings, I thought he had put them all off....

Unconstitutional aggravator is the under the age of 12, doesn't require the offender do something more. She says FL Supreme court says doesn't have to just show a birth certificate for age (elderly) to be the only aggravating factor doesn't pass "constitutional muster"

Any rulings yet? I'm just signing in. :)

DC will have to testify to the State. Judge will decide what's confidential. Check Fraud case will proceed. Jail videos between atty., family, friends will be ruled on later today.

Yes, but NOT today. I want her to have to sit through a whole trial and go down memory lane! Then, on the last day of the trial, at the last minute, if she wants to confess, so be it.

I can live with that.

AL - that's another case law....:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members