2009.12.11 Discuss Motions hearing. One year to the day Caylee Found #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey looks as if she is replaying the horrible event in her mind over and over and over and over....

Heinous, atrocious and cruel.....unnecessary pain before death? OMG....of course little Caylee suffered....at the hands of her own mother....no cruelty?? Of course Caylee didn't have knowledge of her impending death....she was only a 2 year old baby....I hate these people.

Autopsy showed know trauma??? WHAT...How can she say that....

Exactly!!! UGH!!!!

Blah blah blah

She's taking over the whole hearing with lies and babbling. Another thing, did she forget that KC did NOT want to see her parents for jail visits???

Perfect! AL just described why KC should get the DP-KC was cool, calm and calculated.
ETA-And especially cold, just track with her relationships, she is not a very deeply caring person (though she put on a great act with her friends pretending she was).

So KC didn't show cool calm reflection when she stuffed that baby's body in her trunk?

I don't think it has anything to do that I don't like KC that I feel AL is boring or maybe it is. I just find my mind wandering. I'm on Amazon.com looking for xmas presents. Is it just because I don't like the defense or do you think others in the court room are having a difficult time as well? Is it no tonality or not being as succint as LDB?

I think it's her 'teacher tone'. Automatically sets the mind wandering. Even SS looks bored. Rocking back and forth in his chair. Zoned out. JMO

Can't even prove a murder let alone cold, precalculated, and heinous

Do any of you want KC to jump up and shout out that she did it?

Either that or an accident?

Just trying to be fair here.......

So she is suggesting that Cayley was killed gently so Casey shouldn't get the death penalty? She doesn't understand that you commit aggravated battery on a child when you kill them?

I can't imagine what AL's students go through.

It seriously disturbs me that AL is talking about cruel, prolonged tortue of a child and KC has no reaction at all.

Ah, take that back, "Casey loved her daughter" gets some tears.

nope...won't do it...erased what I typed 4 times now...

<sitting on hands again :banghead:>

All this about Caylee's murder on the anniversary of the day her remains were found, and not a single tear for her baby from KC.

And people wonder why it's so hard for others to work up any sympathy for her...

think besides soddi defense--it will be boredom from this.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member