2009.12.22 Jesse G on Today Show

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm certainly not going to question JGs sincerity. He's clearly hurting. My guess is he goes to Today show because they call him and ask, repeatedly. Maybe it's therapeutic for him to talk about it in that forum. I think I could probably give a pretty good interview about how this case has affected and consumed my life for months.

You can't really generalize a person's reasoning for going on TV. Each situation is different. Some have good reasons, such as JG clearing the air on a few things. Then you have the A's who go on TV to build a defense for their daughter.

Is it bad that John Walsh goes on tv to talk about his son's case and raise awareness to the cause of missing and murdered children?
I don't think JW and JG are a fair comparison. But either which way, my only point is I think while there is a case pending and in a case where there has been so much media hype and reporting, it is just odd to me that he would go on a tv talk show.
I can't come up with a reason in my own mind why this would be necessary to benefit caylee. No more no less.
I don't care that he did, I just don't get it. But what difference does that make as a lot of people do get it. Just differences in people I guess.

also want to clarify before I head to work, my opinion isn't specific to JG, it applies to all players across the board in this case. I think there has been entirely too much yapping on TV. Some good, some bad..but overall..too much JMHO of course.

ITA.....esp. since he's listed as a witness.

Yep, if your life has been wrecked 'cause your name was involved in this case

WHY keep granting TV interviews, thereby keeping your name involved in this case ???
I agree!
Also about not being able to find a job....
he's not charged with anything and I don't see an employer
googling someones name!

Casey won't be coming home. The ME has already stated there was no trauma to Caylee's little bones.
Caylee deserves a funeral, she's been waiting over 6 months!

Didn't the ME say no ante mortem trauma?

I was wondering if this was some kind of tech. speak - and that there was post mortem trauma to the bones (not just from critters either.)

Horrible to think - but maybe that's what tells the ME that it was a homicide?

I'm not thinking anything as extreme as Fargo - but it could also help explain why the bones were so spread out.

Sorry for the visual - but it has been bugging me the way the ME said ante mortem.

How do you know Caylee's grandparents haven't cried for her? Just because we don't see it plastered all over the news doesn't mean they haven't cried.

I feel terrible for the A's everything they do is analyzed under a microscope and scrutinized. I'm glad they decided to finally pull away from the media. They deserve some privacy regardless of anyones thoughts on their previous behavior.

jmo

Great post!:)

I agree!
googling someones name!

Employers do google prospective employees - check it out online - by googling it.:)

FWIW: Many years ago a niece of mine was killed in a public transportation accident in our city. It was a "big" story - lots of TV news coverage with actual shots of the body of the one person who was killed covered by one of those blue sheets. That shot of the body was played over and over again all day. The accident took place at about 8:30 AM and we did not find out that it was our loved one who had died until around 4:00 PM. (Family members had gone from hospital to hospital looking for her.)

The local media wanted interviews with the family - which each and every family member spontaneously refused. The media requested to film the funeral. We refused. We called a lawyer who was a friend and he told the TV stations for them not to even consider coming near the church or the cemetery. He then contacted local police and requested they prevent any TV film crews from getting close to either the church or the cemetery so we could have our privacy when laying her to rest.

I know everybody is different in their grief. I am only relating this as how MY family acted - and it was throughout the whole family.

IMO, JG is the only "non-professional to come out in the media to speak about Caylee with emotion. Everyone that has spoken about the announcement of finding Caylee was either an attorney on behalf of somone, or forensic MD's, LE or the media.

I would have preferred that the interview had taken place in Orlando though.

But it's a shame that he wasn't that child's father; her life could have been saved.

You know I wouldn't doubt JG himself has had that very same thought. It has to be quite a burden to live with. I really wish him well.

Can anyone direct me to or provide a link for Cindy's accusations against Jesse?

TIA

She's made a lot of accusations and insinuations about Jesse, IMO.
I think the most pronounced examples occur in Cindy's August 1 interview--

"I think that Zanny, at this point, was a real person in the beginning, but I think Zanny is now whoever's watching Caylee," Cindy said.
"Do you think we're spinning our wheels looking for a Zanny?" an investigator asked.
"I'm not sure. I have two theories. I think Zanny could either be Amy or Jesse at this point," she told them.

This wftv story discusses the accusations and provides a link to the video so you can listen to Cindy's entire interview if you're interested.

Didn't the ME say no ante mortem trauma?

I was wondering if this was some kind of tech. speak - and that there was post mortem trauma to the bones (not just from critters either.)

Horrible to think - but maybe that's what tells the ME that it was a homicide?

I'm not thinking anything as extreme as Fargo - but it could also help explain why the bones were so spread out.

Sorry for the visual - but it has been bugging me the way the ME said ante mortem.

I took her statement to mean there was no sign of broken or fractured bones, I could be totally off base.

also want to clarify before I head to work, my opinion isn't specific to JG, it applies to all players across the board in this case. I think there has been entirely too much yapping on TV. Some good, some bad..but overall..too much JMHO of course.

ITA, I had always thought that once you are a witness that will testify in court that you couldn't speak to anyone about the case?

Can't the people yapping be charged with something?

I was so relieved to see that someone had pure, unselfish love for Caylee.

Thanks for posting the link. That was so sad. Poor Jesse, his heart is breaking as are the hearts of so many.

I took her statement to mean there was no sign of broken or fractured bones, I could be totally off base.

No, I believe you are correct. She made this statement in referring that Caylee hadn't been beat prior to death.

IMO, this only leads to strangulation, drugging, and/or suffocation.

I agree!
googling someones name!

Employers do google prospective employees - check it out online - by googling it.:)

You'd think *if* an employer was going to 'google' JG's name.......they would also 'google' up the reports of him stepping up w/DNA & lie detector results
early in this case.

Is there a video posted of this yet?

I agree!
googling someones name!

Any employer in the Orlando area wouldn't have to google his name, IMO, since a lot of these people have become household fixtures since this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668