2009.22.09 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Mark Klaas! Ask the right questions, make the right assumptions! He's asking what should be looked at. He's not clouded and mis-led, he appears to be remaining focused. He's on to Tommy. Bless his heart, he knows the deal and what implications popped up as soon as Tommy dropped the "Bombshell" A true Bombshell.

Did anyone catch what AH was saying when NG was trying to ask him a question? I thought I heard him saying something to someone else like "pray she is alive". i could be wrong though.

Something else...Do the police need to charge somebody before they can obtain phone records legally...that is, if the person refuses to give them up voluntarily? Could that have anything to do with the hold up regarding pings? I literally have no idea...just wondering...

Dr. Glass thinks it's suspicious that MC left town. Body language in previous interviews is very telling, tears that don't look genuine, etc.

Did anyone catch what AH was saying when NG was trying to ask him a question? I thought I heard him saying something to someone else like "pray she is alive". i could be wrong though.

I think he was just having a random conversation with someone and didn't realize he was being talked too. He looked surprised to find the camera on him.

Something else...Do the police need to charge somebody before they can obtain phone records legally...that is, if the person refuses to give them up voluntarily? Could that have anything to do with the hold up regarding pings? I literally have no idea...just wondering...
Not to my knowledge. Rob got Casey's pings pretty soon after they arrived in Orlando. He didn't need to jump through judicial hoops to get them. I can't imagine how difficult it should be for LE to be able to obtain them either in an investigation of this nature.

Mark knows what to look for. Were the kids there? Duh, surely Tommy would have checked due to kids involved. LE hasn't checked Misty's cell phone pings, gps? Wow, tells me so much and goes to my theory, LE had her cuffed n stuffed on day one.

I'm laughing so hard over here. Listening to them speculate as to why Misty has went out of town. Now being reported they had a major fight. Then we have the kissy goodbye thread. Now we have info stating she's at the beach to think, to clear her head. BLah blah blah

I know for a fact, because I've lived it, through a major traumatic crisis that lasted for 5 years in my marriage from the beginning due to custody of a child with a bio mom who wouldnt' allow anyone to live in peace. My hubby and I, ashamed to say, had some knock out drag out fights. I left him, so many times because not that he was doing wrong by me or the child, but because doofus didn't handle things right when the bio mom started her junk every other week. I could go on.

Yes, Ole Mr. Kool hugged me kissy kissy a few times after fights thinking he was in the right when we had these bad fights and I would pack up and leave with my kids, and of course his too, wasn't leavin her behind, we were goin to Nanny's and getting spoiled. Left him alone to have his freedom and teach him a lesson. hehehehe

Except I don't think any of us are "Sheeba"! ;)

It is interesting when we all have the same question about something then a caller asks it too!

I want to know how Sheeba from Illinois gets through constantly and I hold two hours and can't get through????? I also swear it sounds like Sheeba is drunk when she calls.. IMO.

will the real Sheeba please stand up?

im a wannabeee Sheeba :)

thank you all for giving us some tid bits tonight on the show :)

and thank you to Patty when she gets the youtube link up...so i can watch :)

Sorry to ask this but Im not only confused but have the flu too.

Wasnt it said on NG last night that Ron had called Tommy and asked him if he'd heard from Misti ? Not asked Tommy to go over to Rons & Mistis to check it out ?
tia

Go Mark Klaas! Ask the right questions, make the right assumptions! He's asking what should be looked at. He's not clouded and mis-led, he appears to be remaining focused. He's on to Tommy. Bless his heart, he knows the deal and what implications popped up as soon as Tommy dropped the "Bombshell" A true Bombshell.
I am so glad you mentioned this part! Woohoo! Go MK!

Mark knows what to look for. Were the kids there? Duh, surely Tommy would have checked due to kids involved. LE hasn't checked Misty's cell phone pings, gps? Wow, tells me so much and goes to my theory, LE had her cuffed n stuffed on day one.

I'm laughing so hard over here. Listening to them speculate as to why Misty has went out of town. Now being reported they had a major fight. Then we have the kissy goodbye thread. Now we have info stating she's at the beach to think, to clear her head. BLah blah blah

I know for a fact, because I've lived it, through a major traumatic crisis that lasted for 5 years in my marriage from the beginning due to custody of a child with a bio mom who wouldnt' allow anyone to live in peace. My hubby and I, ashamed to say, had some knock out drag out fights. I left him, so many times because not that he was doing wrong by me or the child, but because doofus didn't handle things right when the bio mom started her junk every other week. I could go on.

Yes, Ole Mr. Kool hugged me kissy kissy a few times after fights thinking he was in the right when we had these bad fights and I would pack up and leave with my kids, and of course his too, wasn't leavin her behind, we were goin to Nanny's and getting spoiled. Left him alone to have his freedom and teach him a lesson. hehehehe

Sorry for that awful drama in your life!!

Just wondering how anyone knows for a fact the kissing did not happen before the fight?? iIt is possible they could have fought after the whole kissing video. No one knows for sure unless they were there. just saying....

Wasnt it said on NG last night that Ron had called Tommy and asked him if he'd heard from Misti ? Not asked Tommy to go over to Rons & Mistis to check it out ?
tia
It is my understanding that is what was stated on the show last night. He did not ask Tommy to go over there. He simply asked if she was at his house.

tia
Correct! According to RC, he didn't ask him to go over there, just wanted to know if MC was there at their house. MOO

I have TiVo. He said she was (cursed word) tired, she was curse word tired unknown what he ws saying now but ended with.. and then asked the same guy to pray for her and he felt that was a lie.

My guess is she calls in an hour before the show airs and has them put her on hold....I have wondered the same thing numerous times and that is all I can ever come up with....But I think the producers need to only let her thru a couple times a month...

Not to my knowledge. Rob got Casey's pings pretty soon after they arrived in Orlando. He didn't need to jump through judicial hoops to get them. I can't imagine how difficult it should be for LE to be able to obtain them either in an investigation of this nature.

Right, I remember that. That's what I was thinking about, b/c it was one of the only times George & Gindy were helpful with LE "not having to get a warrant" for info. They volunteered the phone records...of course, afterwards, they had to get a warrant for the receipts of cc purchases, etc. This is why I'm wondering about the phone records. Whose phone was it? Whose permission would they need to obtain records? I would have thought they'd have everyone's phone records at this point, considering everyone was hammering off how much they want Haleigh found...kwim? Something's off, SS. For some reason, I think Misty seems suspicious...but not b/c I think she did something to Haleigh.

Mark Klaas, Nancy Grace, Art Harris - would somebody please ask the PCSO if they performed a drug test on any of these immediate people after they were initially questioned...especially since tons of people came forward with info regarding drugs? If not, could you please ask "Why" and ask them to make their answer to this question public? That is how it would have been handled in any other situation regarding a missing child and family/friends that were rumored to be on drugs...especially if poly's are being given to them. We as tax paying citizens that pay for their jobs deserve to know the answer.

It is my understanding that is what was stated on the show last night. He did not ask Tommy to go over there. He simply asked if she was at his house.

Thanks ! I thought thats what was said by the reporter.

Now Im even more confused. If thats true, how can it be proved that Tommy was for sure at Rons & Mistis banging on the door (or whatever) ?

Oh Lord, Nyquil and Crime questions dont mix, lol.

one thing about calling the show.....i have and i did get thru....was put on hold....then someone else asked the same thing....and the time ran out.....so...again...i was almost sheeba one night ....a long....long...time ago....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway