2009 - Search Warrants, 25 Sept 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks Christine! For some reason I don't seem to be able to send a PM or reply to one.

i contacted officer someone transfered me to him... he is giving the info to the district court in about 20 mins then it should be released, he said he didnt know how long it would take...but it would be today....and that the news reporters are all waiting in line...wanting the afadavid sp? he said that is the real info that people are wanting....and he really wishes that the home owner had not of posted their copies of the SW and is soooo very happy and pleased with how we here are careful and respectful to LE :) and have waited ....:) can i post this info
Thank you so very much for talking with him! I so appreciate you and all of WS. Very cool to hear that he appreciates WS's respect of LE.

Sorry to be the party pooper....but I am looking out for all of u and mostly Lindsey's case. We'll have it in no time and then can discuss fairly.

You are absolutely right! Sorry for jumping the gun. I feel sick and am stressed out! I think I need something to eat and more coffee!

Blessings to you Note for making that call. The officer must know about WS, eh? LOLOLOL All good baby!~

Thanks Christine! For some reason I don't seem to be able to send a PM or reply to one.

I think you need so many posts to do so.

Hint...go to one of the countdown threads and post a buncha numbers. Here is the link, to Game Room LMAO.

I think it is because you only have 18 posts Jules. There is a minimum # before a poster has the PM privlege {sp}

Post allot. LOLOLOL

Christine....we wouldnt have it any other way.....we thank you!

we can wait...its whats best for Lindsey!

its been sooo hard though.....we have been needing something to dig into....:)

we need to find her and bring her home :)

I think you need so many posts to do so.

Hint...go to one of the countdown threads and post a buncha numbers. Here is the link, to Game Room LMAO.

I knew that's what those dang countdown threads were for...hahahaha....I just knew it!:floorlaugh:

while you are here.....well...not here...but keeping an eye on things....LOL

once we can post.....can we post links to myspace's or copies of things we have taken off of myspace's as long as they are over the age of 18?

i get confused on those things :)

I think it is because you only have 18 posts Jules. There is a minimum # before a poster has the PM privlege {sp}

Post allot. LOLOLOL

Thanks for clarifying that. Destiney wasn't able to PM yesterday & we weren't sure why.

the officer ...he was sooo nice....when i told him why i was calling and how we are very careful on what and how we post info ....he said....*oh i know you are, and we really appreciate that*

it felt good...:)

OT...while we wait for the SW release.
hanging.gif
....JVK..is that u on the bike???? I WANNA RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i contacted officer someone transfered me to him... he is giving the info to the district court in about 20 mins then it should be released, he said he didnt know how long it would take...but it would be today....and that the news reporters are all waiting in line...wanting the afadavid sp? he said that is the real info that people are wanting....and he really wishes that the home owner had not of posted their copies of the SW and is soooo very happy and pleased with how we here are careful and respectful to LE :) and have waited ....:) can i post this info

2q8sug9.gif

YouRock.gif

woman.gif

the officer ...he was sooo nice....when i told him why i was calling and how we are very careful on what and how we post info ....he said....*oh i know you are, and we really appreciate that*

Yes, I've been telling you guys that is common for LE to read on crime boards. Since WS is one of the main crime forums around and we have a dedicated forum for Lindsey which is picked up on Google, they have probably been reading here since the get go. IMO :woohoo:

Okay, spill it...what's his Hat? :rolling: If he knows how careful we are...he's gotta be here with us!
:wave: Mister Officer, if you're here...Thank you!

I'd be fascinated to know what they (LE) think of not only the friend of the homeowners posting the SW and explanation, but also the whole purported (very long) story of what they believe prompted this whole suspicion and search.

Given their appreciation of it NOT being posted until it's the official one, and the LE comment they wished they (SWs) had NOT been posted, I'm curious of what they think about the additional long "backstory" that's been posted.

At the same time, you'd think no one would be 'out there' enough to fake or alter the SWs that have been posted, knowing we'd be getting OFFICIAL copies soon, so it sort of seems like they'd have to be the same, unless the 'middleman' was getting 'taken.'

Just some very odd stuff. And some very unusual firsts in this case.

Those 'personal copies' of the SWs being posted has surely only upped the public interest in the real ones, especially since the media has addressed those!

This makes me so happy, thank you. I feel the glow of knowing that I've chosen the right team - WS. :grouphug:

Until we see originals, I am not betting on the authenticity of anything. It would not surprise me to see some people that believe they have been wronged use the delay on the release of the warrants to try and convince the public that the ones released are different than the ones served on certain properties.
We shall see, we shall see.

See, when I came back, I brought my good friend skepticism.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raine73
Back