2009 - Search Warrants, 25 Sept 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What in the world would make him say something like that? Unless of course he cut her up and dismembered her.

Take, I have a word doc all set to cut & paste with everything from the PM's I saved as text. I also have all the pics from MS pages and screen caps as well in my photobucket.

Great, you've just saved me some time!

Please remember not to post anything that was actually in a PM here. I mean, if you copied something linked in a PM, fine. But huge trouble if you link any of the text actually in the PM.

Apparently his friend must think he might have something to do with Lindsey's disappearance too...ya think. :wink:

I dunno but I do have pics of a couple of his cars..one wrecked...one nice and white...street racer type

I found a few pics of it too on a female friend of his myspace page with a mention of street racing.

WOW! Do we know for sure if the car was given back, or if it is still being checked out?

Sources at another site say that they know (from the family) that the car was given back/released to the family.

I'm assuming they took anything they saw as potential evidence and sent it for testing, but may not have found anything overwhelming if it was released right away.

Please remember not to post anything that was actually in a PM here. I mean, if you copied something linked in a PM, fine. But huge trouble if you link any of the text actually in the PM.

no, no, no...I just meant I have all the myspace links and an outline of the discussion.

A friend of the man told investigators she spoke with the person of interest on the phone in the day's after Lindsey's disappearance and he told her he "could not believe that a girl had been taken and cut up and dismembered," a sheriff's detective wrote in the affidavit. Plus, he quit driving the car with the loud pipes1

This is the very suspicious. I imagine LE has to find some evidence of LB having been in his company to run a lie detector test. Where is the loud-pipes-car? IMO, anyone that would utter these words should be hauled in & interrogated.

A friend of the man told investigators she spoke with the person of interest on the phone in the day's after Lindsey's disappearance and he told her he "could not believe that a girl had been taken and cut up and dismembered," a sheriff's detective wrote in the affidavit. Plus, he quit driving the car with the loud pipes1

This is the very suspicious. I imagine LE has to find some evidence of LB having been in his company to run a lie detector test. Where is the loud-pipes-car? IMO, anyone that would utter these words should be hauled in & interrogated.

So is this saying that the POI said that to his female friend - and then she reported it?

What are PMs?

wait this was in response to something else...about us being golden sorry lol that is too funny!!!!

I had just posted this in the other thread, lol, GMTA! :)

Here were the parts I thought were of note:

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/63303447.html

Investigators probe conflicting alibis in girl's disappearance

A man's conflicting stories to acquaintances were among the factors that led to the issuance of a search warrant in the Lindsey Baum case, according to an affidavit in support of the warrant obtained by KOMO News.

The court documents identify as a person of interest a man connected to the properties searched last week.

<snip>

According to the affidavit, a person contacted investigators more than a month after the girl disappeared with information that led detectives to identify the man as a person of interest.

The tipster said the man always drove a distinctive car with a loud exhaust, and found it suspicious that the man stopped driving the vehicle after Lindsey disappeared.

Another person told detectives that they saw the vehicle near where Lindsey was last seen the night she vanished.

<snip>

According to the court document, detectives have received multiple conflicting statements about where the person of interest was on the night of June 26.

Investigators wrote that the man told them he was working a second job at the time, but the business told detectives he hadn't been there in weeks.

Others have given investigators differing accounts of where the man may have been when Lindsey went missing.

A friend of the man told investigators she spoke with the person of interest on the phone in the day's after Lindsey's disappearance and he told her he "could not believe that a girl had been taken and cut up and dismembered," a sheriff's detective wrote in the affidavit.

there are no words............

Thanks you guys, I can barely get around on this site without getting lost! LAMS (laughing at my self)

It's interesting that on one of his friends myspace pages, her status comment as of Sept. 30th is "Don't Let my Name come Out your Mouth" Not saying this is 'the" friend but...

Sorry, O/T:
MomT - I Love your little scarecrow and falling leaves!

On topic:
I'm not able to dedicate the time that I wish I could here so I just check in when I can. Thank you all for your dedication - I have a little girl (9) so this one hits close to home. I am waiting for the SW to be released so more sleuthing can be done! I really hope we are getting closer to bringing LB home.

It's interesting that on one of his friends myspace pages, her status comment as of Sept. 30th is "Don't Let my Name come Out your Mouth" Not saying this is 'the" friend but...

his mood or status is set to "accomplished" kinda creepy

Sorry, O/T:
MomT - I Love your little scarecrow and falling leaves!

On topic:
I'm not able to dedicate the time that I wish I could here so I just check in when I can. Thank you all for your dedication - I have a little girl (9) so this one hits close to home. I am waiting for the SW to be released so more sleuthing can be done! I really hope we are getting closer to bringing LB home.

Tis the season...:crazy: and I love it! Of course I love all of em!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CouchdetectiveC
Back