2009 - Search Warrants, 25 Sept 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Have you looked at all of the comments on her page...specifically Apr. 20th?

found it..theres that white car again...hey..does anyone remember hearing that the person driving the white car that the girls were talking about and fallowing them...i think i remember reading he said he could drive his car...does anyone else remember this?

found it..theres that white car again...hey..does anyone remember hearing that the person driving the white car that the girls were talking about and fallowing them...i think i remember reading he said he could drive his car...does anyone else remember this?

I remember. I think it is in a different thread. Let me look.

I remember. I think it is in a different thread. Let me look.

Actually what I remember reading might have been from the other forum - the one where they appear to be trying to explain how the POI's white car is NOT the same as the white car Lindsey feared.... something smells fishy.

Somewhere on there tho, I thought I saw that he set that mood way b4 all of this. Let me look around again.

I took a screenshot last Friday, mood was accomplished then and last sign-in date was Sept 23 or 24th. That was before the property search took place.

see..to me...i think that this guy is a car freak...so what is a good ploy to get someone in your car but to tell them they can drive it...JMO

his mood or status is set to "accomplished" kinda creepy

I said the same thing to someone when I saw that the other day! I think it's very odd to have as a choice of status, especially since he's got to know people are looking at his site. Why do more to make yourself look "off?" :waitasec:

Somewhere on there tho, I thought I saw that he set that mood way b4 all of this. Let me look around again.

Found it. If you click under so and so is under your extended network, you will see all the moods. This one was Posted at 7:55 AM Jun 17, Mood: accomplished. I thought the same thing when I first read it.

remember Lindsey's twilight freak myspace http://www.myspace.com/477760045...she only had one friend on it...Alice Walters!

Have you looked at all of the comments on her page...specifically Apr. 20th?

What I also find interesting about that is that there does NOT seem to be a comment from her still on his page that warranted that message on her myspace.

It looks like they were discussing something, which is why he mentioned that individual and the name thing and the car, but the person who said that on her myspace doesn't have comments showing up through back in April. I wish we knew what was said by HER!

We will discuss it further when the SW is released...

The "family friend" (for lack of knowing what else to term the person commenting about this elsewhere) says the GF said she NEVER said that to LE, and that she's talking to the media (KOMO) and stating that she did NOT say that about him.

Guess we'll see!

Then again, if she did say, what's she going to say now that that story has been made public? That she did say it? That'd get her in a heap of trouble with him, I'd think!

Oh my gosh! Looks like a little of something is going on here ! Have the SW been released yet? TIA
Still trying to catch up. Helped my dad with a online course today for first time homebuying and 6 hours later WE DID IT ! :)
Sorry for the OT

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968
Back