2009 - Search Warrants, 25 Sept 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
while you are here.....well...not here...but keeping an eye on things....LOL

once we can post.....can we post links to myspace's or copies of things we have taken off of myspace's as long as they are over the age of 18?

i get confused on those things :)

I believe (now remember, my nickname 'round here is Dory, I have serious case of CRS from accident) that the rules are that as long as the names have been mentioned in MAIN STREAM MEDIA (not other blogs or forums) we can discuss them and post them. We do not allow minors MySpaces to be posted, but over 18, mentioned in MAIN STREAM MEDIA, I won't give ya trouble. Other mods n admin will come in and correct me if I'm wrong. :dance:

If you want to discuss a myspace of an adult you may link to it do not copy and paste.

Thanks boss...I told y'all one of the bosses would pop in and let us know when I'm not so sure...I just 'work' here and do the best I can...it's animal that keeps me in line. ;)

If you want to discuss a myspace of an adult you may link to it do not copy and paste.

what if they *myspace person* decide to have their myspace set to priviate, and the info someone wants to post cant be backed up...because no one else was able to see it?

cause i think that is going to happen real soon....:)

i want to know a head of time.....:)

what if they *myspace person* decide to have their myspace set to priviate, and the info someone wants to post cant be backed up...because no one else was able to see it?

In that case, could you link quickly, please, TN? :blowkiss: :angel:

Can you link to the cached website? Those are easy to find on removed myspace pages and sometimes on ones that are just set to private.

Or could you screenshot it and then upload that somewhere and link? Not sure if that's allowed.

This makes me so happy, thank you. I feel the glow of knowing that I've chosen the right team - WS. :grouphug:
I couldn't agree with you more. As I stated to Tricia I have only seen one other case (halleigh) where members seem to want to be on the right team. W/S is known for all working together for the same goal, missing children. I'm a team Lindsey member and I hope all leads us to Lindsey. Which one is the right team is beyond me. I hope we are all sharing the many clues sent to us as this case and Lindsey need all the help WE can give to it. Seems like there is all kinds of study groups going on and peeps want the one they can learn the most from.

Screen shots are great.....i use them all the time

I couldn't agree with you more. As I stated to Tricia I have only seen one other case (halleigh) where members seem to want to be on the right team. W/S is known for all working together for the same goal, missing children. I'm a team Lindsey member and I hope all leads us to Lindsey. Which one is the right team is beyond me. I hope we are all sharing the many clues sent to us as this case and Lindsey need all the help WE can give to it. Seems like there is all kinds of study groups going on and peeps want the one they can learn the most from.

what you said is what makes this forum a great place to share in helping to find lindsey.....for the most part people here are opened minded....they bounce stuff off of each other.....they agree to disagree...and look at a case by all the angles to it....not to exclude anything....the truth isnt what you always think it maybe....there are surprises out there....:)

Screen shots are great.....i use them all the time

they are... im not sure we can do that from someone's myspace and other accounts....and post it in the open forum....i wonder if we can pm it to people to prove what we seen was there.....or get their thoughts on what was there...ect....

i just want to be careful....we have worked to hard.... getting a thread closed is no fun...we lose a lot of good info...and it takes time for the mods to clean up after us when we do make mistakes...and then that delays the thread as well .....we want to keep our mods happy :)

ive even thought to myself before....heck...if its not suppose to be posted...a mod will come along and clean it up....but....i dont leave dirty dishes laying around at my mothers house when i go for dinner....i pick up after myself.....:)

i do know that screen shots from deleted myspace accounts on another case here have been screenshot and shown many times over, once the name is in the public i believe we are golden..........almost had a typo there

nothing is posted yet...but here is the link to the press release for grays harbor county sheriffs department.....i hope they will put something there when it comes out :)

http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/sheriff/index.htm

i have to go for now....i will see ya all later.....happy posting when you are able...i look forward to reading :)

i do know that screen shots from deleted myspace accounts on another case here have been screenshot and shown many times over, once the name is in the public i believe we are golden..........almost had a typo there

:floorlaugh:

they are... im not sure we can do that from someone's myspace and other accounts....and post it in the open forum....i wonder if we can pm it to people to prove what we seen was there.....or get their thoughts on what was there...ect....

i just want to be careful....we have worked to hard.... getting a thread closed is no fun...we lose a lot of good info...and it takes time for the mods to clean up after us when we do make mistakes...and then that delays the thread as well .....we want to keep our mods happy :)

ive even thought to myself before....heck...if its not suppose to be posted...a mod will come along and clean it up....but....i dont leave dirty dishes laying around at my mothers house when i go for dinner....i pick up after myself.....:)

Take, I have a word doc all set to cut & paste with everything from the PM's I saved as text. I also have all the pics from MS pages and screen caps as well in my photobucket.

der :doh: :rolling:

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/63303447.html

Investigators probe conflicting alibis in girl's disappearance
By Keith Eldridge MCCLEARY, Wash. -- A man's conflicting stories to acquaintances were among the factors that led to the issuance of a search warrant in the Lindsey Baum case, according to an affidavit in support of the warrant obtained by KOMO News.

The court documents identify as a person of interest a man connected to the properties searched last week.

Writing in the affidavit filed in Grays Harbor County Superior Court, a detective said he believed Lindsey had been kidnapped and that evidence would be found at the properties.

Lindsey disappeared the evening of June 26 while walking home from a friend's house in the small mill town of McCleary.

According to the affidavit, a person contacted investigators more than a month after the girl disappeared with information that led detectives to identify the man as a person of interest.

I had just posted this in the other thread, lol, GMTA! :-)

Here were the parts I thought were of note:

Investigators probe conflicting alibis in girl's disappearance

A man's conflicting stories to acquaintances were among the factors that led to the issuance of a search warrant in the Lindsey Baum case, according to an affidavit in support of the warrant obtained by KOMO News.

The court documents identify as a person of interest a man connected to the properties searched last week.

<snip>

According to the affidavit, a person contacted investigators more than a month after the girl disappeared with information that led detectives to identify the man as a person of interest.

The tipster said the man always drove a distinctive car with a loud exhaust, and found it suspicious that the man stopped driving the vehicle after Lindsey disappeared.

Another person told detectives that they saw the vehicle near where Lindsey was last seen the night she vanished.

<snip>

According to the court document, detectives have received multiple conflicting statements about where the person of interest was on the night of June 26.

Investigators wrote that the man told them he was working a second job at the time, but the business told detectives he hadn't been there in weeks.

Others have given investigators differing accounts of where the man may have been when Lindsey went missing.

A friend of the man told investigators she spoke with the person of interest on the phone in the day's after Lindsey's disappearance and he told her he "could not believe that a girl had been taken and cut up and dismembered," a sheriff's detective wrote in the affidavit.

WOW! Do we know for sure if the car was given back, or if it is still being checked out?

A friend of the man told investigators she spoke with the person of interest on the phone in the day's after Lindsey's disappearance and he told her he "could not believe that a girl had been taken and cut up and dismembered," a sheriff's detective wrote in the affidavit.:eek:

WOW! Do we know for sure if the car was given back, or if it is still being checked out?

I dunno but I do have pics of a couple of his cars..one wrecked...one nice and white...street racer type

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raine73
Back