2009 - Search Warrants, 25 Sept 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Gotta go out for a while but I'll check in as soon as I get back. Maybe the SW will be released by then.

Can someone tell me what the significance is of Alice Walters being Lindsey's only myspace friend? I missed the earlier conversation.

Can someone tell me what the significance is of Alice Walters being Lindsey's only myspace friend? I missed the earlier conversation.

I am not sure I can because it relates to the POI and his name has not been released, so if this needs to be deleted, please tell me or delete it right away.

There is something on the POI friend's myspace that indicates his last name used to be Walters.

I posted in the Lindsey threads in the very beginning, but got busy with work stuff. After a bit of downtime in the professional life, I've been able to catch up. I just want to say THANK YOU to all of the amazing local and non-local Websleuths posters who keep fighting for Lindsey. You guys are incredible.

Now, maybe I missed this, but did ANYONE notice the URL name of the POI's myspace profile. It is....disturbing....especially given the circumstances.

ongeduld.gif

Still waiting on the SW

There is something on the POI friend's myspace that indicates his last name used to be Walters.

Hi, I haven't posted in a while but have been reading now and then. I have heard who the POI is (won't say the name), we were in school around the same time. He appeared in most of my yearbooks (McCleary elementary does yearbooks even for preschoolers) and his name was always the same as it is now. However, could have been changed sometime after 8th grade, I don't know. I can't back that up as I physically have the yearbooks but they are not online, so if this shouldn't be posted, let me know.

I posted in the Lindsey threads in the very beginning, but got busy with work stuff. After a bit of downtime in the professional life, I've been able to catch up. I just want to say THANK YOU to all of the amazing local and non-local Websleuths posters who keep fighting for Lindsey. You guys are incredible.

Now, maybe I missed this, but did ANYONE notice the URL name of the POI's myspace profile. It is....disturbing....especially given the circumstances.
Agreed - that url is horrible.

Hi, I haven't posted in a while but have been reading now and then. I have heard who the POI is (won't say the name), we were in school around the same time. He appeared in most of my yearbooks (McCleary elementary does yearbooks even for preschoolers) and his name was always the same as it is now. However, could have been changed sometime after 8th grade, I don't know. I can't back that up as I physically have the yearbooks but they are not online, so if this shouldn't be posted, let me know.

If it was changed, my thought is it was done sometime in the past 2 years. Wait - that doesn't make sense. I'm not sure now, let me dig some more.

WELCOME.png
we're so happy to have you here!
So you know of the POI and his name has always been the same, huh?:waitasec:
Now I really don't know what to make of the Apr 20th comment.
Would you by any chance know if he does/did work at Beehive Assisted living facility.

All redacted but in 2000 he was a suspect in an attempted child rape :eek:

The search warrant does say:

"A white 1995 Honda Del Sol Washington license registered to Dale Golder"

okay, just did a first read through and a lot of things are starting to fall into place here. even if he is innocent in the Lindsey Baum case, he has a shady past. no wonder the family/"friend" were so quick to post--and defend--the SW. wow.

The search warrant does say:

"A white 1995 Honda Del Sol Washington license registered to Dale Golder"
The name Golder also used in descriptions on page 3. Are we good to go now to freely discuss while using his name?

Wow. Just wow. Guess we DIDN'T get the whole story from friend/family afterall.

The name Golder also used in descriptions on page 3. Are we good to go now to freely discuss while using his name?

It's been made public. Seems like a free for all now.

When you read through it his name is in there. Not everything is redacted, will we be able to sleuth him?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back