2010.01.15 Letter to Judge Strickland WFTV

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing to me is once this case hits the trial phase a whole bunch of people {not I,since I believe she is innocent} are really gonna be banging their heads on :banghead:.

lol

I kinda like the letter and NO I wouldn't send a judge a letter!:dance:
I happen to dislike this judge but bite my tongue on why!:croc:

Gosh I can't wait for trial!!!:woohoo:

Dear Mysterious JD aka Concerned Citizen,

Thank you so much for solving this case and exonerating KC. You have saved the State of Florida millions of dollars in useless litigation fees. Amazingly enough ,thousands of crime forum posters, LE, and private investigators were unable to unearth the "facts" that you provided. You have provided a monumental service to the accused. May I suggest that you contact AL to inquire about working on her team. With your skills, I bet she's jump at the chance.

Sincerely,

An appreciative citizen

cc: G&C
I wonder if there is some sort of "club" of these people.

Dear Mysterious JD aka Concerned Citizen,

Thank you so much for solving this case and exonerating KC. You have saved the State of Florida millions of dollars in useless litigation fees. Amazingly enough ,thousands of crime forum posters, LE, and private investigators were unable to unearth the "facts" that you provided. You have provided a monumental service to the accused. May I suggest that you contact AL to inquire about working on her team. With your skills, I bet she'd jump at the chance.

Sincerely,

An appreciative citizen

cc: G&C

Who is JD ??

Was that the best this phony bologna could do?

I would think a "biologist/scientist" would have got the date of Caylee's disappearance right. The 10th? It is confirmed by computer forensics that the time on the Fathers day video WAS in fact June 15th.
Poor Judge Strickland, I can see him laughing and then sighing over this nonsense.
That whole letter was riddled with errors.

I know the last letter the Judge received wont see the light of day in this trial... but what about this one? AZLawyer... anyone? I can't imagine it would.

The funny thing to me is once this case hits the trial phase a whole bunch of people {not I,since I believe she is innocent} are really gonna be banging their heads on :banghead:.

lol

I kinda like the letter and NO I wouldn't send a judge a letter!:dance:
I happen to dislike this judge but bite my tongue on why!:croc:

Gosh I can't wait for trial!!!:woohoo:
Funny thing "perspective"...I could cry. This is about Caylee...not some crackpot who wants to make him/or herself part of this case.

I'm only going to say one thing about this letter.

I have known a few people in my life who were both brilliant and mentally ill. It is incredibly sad when they produce things that show both what they could do with their great minds, and the effects of the illness that keeps them from doing it.

It is a very, very sad thing.

I hope this person is receiving the treatment they need, and that they are able to have times of happiness.

This just makes me very sad.

I feel sorry for Judge S having to read through that gibberish.
If the author of that letter is a researcher and scientist then I am Lady Gaga.

I don't think JS is allowed to read any of these crazy letters he gets. I think Mr. Hornsby said that when they come in they are filed and he can't look at them. These people are wasting their time.

The defense is on the hook to present compelling evidence that Caylee was put into the woods while Casey is in custody, correct? Or was it proof she didnt do it??? They have a deadline of February, IIRC...so we can expect to see more of this....
...and let's not forget the check fraud case is this month.

I wish he/she had at least pointed out to us how exactly he got all of this information. Bet the Anthony's are unhappy with Dominic right about now. There own P.I. couldn't even come up with this stuff.

I am thinking it was a P.I. that wrote this.

I wish he/she had at least pointed out to us how exactly he got all of this information. Bet the Anthony's are unhappy with Dominic right about now. There own P.I. couldn't even come up with this stuff.
Going back and reading some of those emails re-confirmed for me that even the As don't have high opinions of the Wrays.

I don't think JS is allowed to read any of these crazy letters he gets. I think Mr. Hornsby said that when they come in they are filed and he can't look at them. These people are wasting their time.

I don't understand... why would the side be stamped with "Rec'd from Judge" if he doesn't read it?

I don't even think I can get excited even a little bit about this letter except to sigh and say - oh geez. What scientist or biologist writes a statement of fact in this messy, sloppy, scrambled thinking format? The ones we have at WS write in clear, concise, almost clinical style, not the ramblings of a wanna be. Just more smoke coming from the direction of the defense I'd guess.
Again...how desperate are they?

Was that the best this phony bologna could do?

I would think a "biologist/scientist" would have got the date of Caylee's disappearance right. The 10th? It is confirmed by computer forensics that the time on the Fathers day video WAS in fact June 15th.
Poor Judge Strickland, I can see him laughing and then sighing over this nonsense.
That whole letter was riddled with errors.

I know the last letter the Judge received wont see the light of day in this trial... but what about this one? AZLawyer... anyone? I can't imagine it would.

The letters are filed. The judge does not look at them.

Oh, and I was incorrect when I thought the letter was stating that Caylee disappeared June 10th, but still..... this entire letter is loony.

BeanE stated it well .. it appears to be written by a somewhat intelligent, yet obviously mentally ill individual.

Please don't start pointing fingers at WS posters.
Time outs will follow if that happens.
Thanks.

ETA: I am not going to give warnings.

Lets take the letter apart and analyze to see if any of it is accurate at all.

After a long week at work do I really have to do homework tonight? J/k but honestly, it's so exhausting to get yet another person potentially inserting themselves into this beautiful child's life. I will read and observe but I just want the trial to get here as everyone else does. I truly hope it just not a new version of spin. Soon Caylee soon, justice will prevail little darling.

Oh, and I was incorrect when I thought the letter was stating that Caylee disappeared June 10th, but still..... this entire letter is loony.

BeanE stated it well .. it appears to be written by a somewhat intelligent, yet obviously mentally ill individual.
...and that is really sad. So many unnecessary distractions. Casey can still talk...but chooses not to.

Wow, I find it hard to believe that this person finished 4 years of college and has a science degree. The letter is very poorly written. Their "style" isn't anything like that of a scientific paper (they don't use MLA or APA). By the time you spend 4 years (or more) getting a degree, you've written PLENTY of papers and you're pretty comfortable with what you've learned. You don't spontaneously switch from "scientific minded writer" to "junk-science writer". I've never experienced it, anyway.

I would take this letter (and the information it provides) for what it's worth...not much. It may be written a little better (and it may make a little more sense) than the others we've read, but that doesn't mean it's any more credible than the letter about "Orlando's Finest".

I wonder why all the effort that WS, LE, the prosecution, and even the defense has put in so far hasn't produced ANY of these people... perhaps they only exist in the imagination of KC, CA, GA, et al.??
I'm very interested to see if you expert sleuths can hunt down the peeps that were named in the letter... if anybody can, WS members can! Maybe some of their info will prove to be useful (if there is any truth to it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!